Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

XFLash

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2003, 01:06 PM
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is DynoFlash not a lawyer? If so he has to be good at tooning cars right :-)

Originally posted by MP5

How bout one of the best minds in ECM tuning doing the R&D instead of a new startup by an enthusiast. What till yall see what shiv can do before you start comparing products
Old Oct 21, 2003, 01:34 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by Ryanmcd2
Is DynoFlash not a lawyer? If so he has to be good at tooning cars right :-)

Yup this is not his day job- while I dont doubt ALs skills in tooning your not dealing with the absolute cream of the crop either
Old Oct 21, 2003, 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Let me know when Xflash drops to $450 and nets the same 30whp increase as the DynoFlash tune.

4-BNGR
Old Oct 21, 2003, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

I am very much interested...I feel better with Shiv
Old Oct 21, 2003, 02:14 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by 4-BNGR
Let me know when Xflash drops to $450 and nets the same 30whp increase as the DynoFlash tune.

4-BNGR
Oh dont get me wrong Vishnu wont ever be the cheapest he has no concern for that. So if you want to pinch pennies and gamble the 4G63 with a cheaper ECM/ tooner you will probable be fine, but we are comparing a reflash machine which any of us can buy (AL did just this) and tuning solutions masterminded by one of the best to exactly fit his needs and wants. remember in shivs history he has always had the ACE up his sleeve- It is guarenteed to be different and more powerful than the other simple reflash options
Old Oct 21, 2003, 06:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by 4-BNGR

4-BNGR
4-BNGR,

450 go for it.

So let see what you saved,

495 - 450= $45 bucks

5500 4G63 price new

5500-45= 5455 is what I saved by going with Vishnu.

Eric
Old Oct 21, 2003, 07:04 PM
In Timeout

No man that's not it. You see my mom Oh, I mean my "Friend" helped me with my evo and as you can see it's Tite! Well I need to make it go fast but I don't have much money because you know BK does not pay that much, and if my mom, chit I mean friend finds out she may get a little mad that I spend mad cash on her I mean my ride. Also if this clutch goes out I won't have any drag racing money YO. Anyway the dude is a LAWYER type, and if it blow up I will sue for mad cash and retire from the fry vat YO.

Originally posted by Eric Lyublinsky

4-BNGR,

450 go for it.

So let see what you saved,

495 - 450= $45 bucks

5500 4G63 price new

5500-45= 5455 is what I saved by going with Vishnu.

Eric

Last edited by Ryanmcd2; Oct 21, 2003 at 07:06 PM.
Old Oct 21, 2003, 07:50 PM
MP5
In Timeout

some people are anti vishnu cause they are frightened of a single person with years of experience in tuning cars --- actually tuning them and being open about the technicallities- some people understand fuel trimming and go that route others love shops with a buch of engineers and no dyno to do it for them- is right the compact sceen has evolved to full out racecars that are street legal and tuners that are <35 and smart as all s#@$ and the $10 dragracer growing into a real roadracer cause now we can afford a real total racecar not ajust the previous modle v8 bolted to an F frame. Finally we can get kicks for longer than 12 seconds
Old Oct 21, 2003, 08:22 PM
In Timeout

Come on man, Big AL has like what 3-4 months of "tooning" he has to know what he is doing.

Originally posted by MP5
some people are anti vishnu cause they are frightened of a single person with years of experience in tuning cars --- actually tuning them and being open about the technicallities- some people understand fuel trimming and go that route others love shops with a buch of engineers and no dyno to do it for them- is right the compact sceen has evolved to full out racecars that are street legal and tuners that are <35 and smart as all s#@$ and the $10 dragracer growing into a real roadracer cause now we can afford a real total racecar not ajust the previous modle v8 bolted to an F frame. Finally we can get kicks for longer than 12 seconds
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:20 PM
Account Disabled

I have been involved in mechanics for over 25 years - starting as a bike mechanic - I am fairly new to the turbo world - past 3 years but before that I had built Dinan 850's under my belt - M5's and a very fast Sl600 to name a few machines I have built

I have the fastest 6 speed wrx/sti ever to run through a 1/4 mile which i built myself and which was the 1st road going - daily driver no less - us wrx / jdm sti convesrion

I also did the first wrx/ 2.5 RS conversion

Both cars are still going storng to this date btw

Also - I have and have had the world's fastest evo 8 and have held that mark for some time

I get my eductaion pushing the limits of what these cars can do - noo by selling 20 whp piggy backs

BUT - compared to other tooners who play dyno tricks and get 3 whp gains at dyno days I am a mere neophite !
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:21 PM
Account Disabled

OH and BTW - our dyno tuned product is $595 - including the dyno time

The through the mail flash is $225.00
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:25 PM
In Timeout

How did shiv get over 300 to the wheels with turbo back and computer? What about the 292 car with computer only? Come on Al what is your REAL job not you side job?

Originally posted by DynoFlash
I have been involved in mechanics for over 25 years - starting as a bike mechanic - I am fairly new to the turbo world - past 3 years but before that I had built Dinan 850's under my belt - M5's and a very fast Sl600 to name a few machines I have built

I have the fastest 6 speed wrx/sti ever to run through a 1/4 mile which i built myself and which was the 1st road going - daily driver no less - us wrx / jdm sti convesrion

Also - I have and have had the world's fastest evo 8 and have held that mark for some time

I get my eductaion pushing the limits of what these cars can do - noo by selling 20 whp piggy backs

BUT - compared to other tooners who play dyno tricks and get 3 whp gains at dyno days I am a mere neophite !
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:29 PM
MP5
In Timeout

AL I am very well versed in your accomplishments and am by no means knocking them. Are we going to get a dynoflash forum so we can discuss the attributes of the dynoflash system? Or are we going to have dynoflash pushing in the Vishnu forum?

Originally posted by DynoFlash

Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:37 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by MP5
AL I am very well versed in your accomplishments and am by no means knocking them. Are we going to get a dynoflash forum so we can discuss the attributes of the dynoflash system? Or are we going to have dynoflash pushing in the Vishnu forum?

I see no need to pay $$ for marketing spots. My clients are my best spokes people and I am only as good as my last tune - i will never have a dyno flash forum - the evo m tech forum is my forum of choice

BTW - I did not come on here to defend myslef till Shiv's butt boys starting insulting me as usual

I have nothing against Shiv - there is certainly a LOT of room for tuners in the Evo world and he certainly knows his stuff

I don't think we would stand a chance against me on a drag track but then again - thats not his game

I just can't stand by and be insulted by the same idiots time and time again

Shiv knows how to tune - and i can assure you i know how to tune and IF I didn't with all my dyno work going down at pruven - they certainly have a whole bunch more experience in tunjing dsms than any of these so called epxerts we see on these forums

Last edited by DynoFlash; Oct 21, 2003 at 09:42 PM.
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:41 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by Ryanmcd2
How did shiv get over 300 to the wheels with turbo back and computer? What about the 292 car with computer only? Come on Al what is your REAL job not you side job?

I got 287.5 totally stock with just my reflash and 295 ft lbs to the wheels

I am willing to face him in a dyno contest or drag strip anytime - i won't punk out like those cry babies - you know who

What is your REAL job ????

I stand behind my product 100% with personalized attention - 1.5 hours of actal dyno time for every client and real world dyno results no dyno tricks

the results from our satisfied clinets speak volumes for my skills