Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

XFLash

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:47 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al I do quite like the use of you new spelling abilities its a welcome change from the Al of old. Everybody has a past in a tight community - You have not been so lavish in your praise of shiv in the past. But there are no butt boys here conspiring against Dynoflash. Sure there are preferences and yes there are parallels drawn between Shivs amazing past and knowledge- But I think we agree that the paid for Vishnu forum isnt a place to push a competing product. Dynoflash will do fine for a segment of the EVO community

Originally posted by DynoFlash
I see no need to pay $$ for marketing spots. My clients are my best spokes people and I am only as good as my last tune

BTW - I did not come on here to defend myslef till Shiv's butt boys starting insulting me as usual

I have nothing against Shiv - there is certainly a LOT of room for tuners in the Evo world and he certainly knows his stuff

I don't think we would stand a chance against me on a drag track but then again - thats not his game

I just can't stand by and be insulted by the same idiots time and time again

Shiv knows how to tune - and i can assure you i know how to tune and IF I didn't with all my dyno work going down at pruven - they certainly have a whole bunch more experience in tunjing dsms than any of these so called epxerts we see on these forums

Last edited by MP5; Oct 21, 2003 at 10:46 PM.
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:47 PM
In Timeout

So shiv's tune made more power then yours right? Also my real job is daytrading futures, who give a **** I am not tooning evo's like you. The point I am making is that if you have time you do this, this is NOT your 40 hour a week deal, you have no store front or anything. For all I know you can say screw it and dynoflash is dead. For you it's a easy $500 on the side. I would feel better from someone who has a staff and a office and does this full time Not from someone who ran a 11 sec 1/4 and now is a EVO expert tooner.

I got 287.5 totally stock with just my reflash and 295 ft lbs to the wheels

I am willing to face him in a dyno contest or drag strip anytime - i won't punk out like those cry babies - you know who

What is your REAL job ????

I stand behind my product 100% with personalized attention - 1.5 hours of actal dyno time for every client and real world dyno results no dyno tricks

the results from our satisfied clinets speak volumes for my skills
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Al-- Are you aware that there is more than one fuel map in the factory EVO ECU? Didn't think so...

Cheers,
shiv
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:49 PM
Evolving Member

I don't care what Al does for a "real job" but I think it is embarassing what some people are saying about him in here.

I am an old 3rd Gen RX-7 owner and Shiv used to be part of that old mailing list and was always a big help to me. He is a nice guy. It's too bad he has a bunch of immature ****-talkers surrounding him.

Competition is healthy, let's let Shiv and Al's work do the talking and let's raise the bar a little here. You don't see pissing contests like these on Porsche forums.
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:53 PM
In Timeout

True, but do you get the point? 1 man doing the work with no backing with a notebook tuning a new car? I will pass. Also with the P-car folks you must have never done a track day with them Also I had a 3rd gen new when Adam was running the PFS computer. It was fun doing the work then but I am done with it now.

Originally posted by DefBringer
I don't care what Al does for a "real job" but I think it is embarassing what some people are saying about him in here.

I am an old 3rd Gen RX-7 owner and Shiv used to be part of that old mailing list and was always a big help to me. He is a nice guy. It's too bad he has a bunch of immature ****-talkers surrounding him.

Competition is healthy, let's let Shiv and Al's work do the talking and let's raise the bar a little here. You don't see pissing contests like these on Porsche forums.
Old Oct 21, 2003, 09:54 PM
In Timeout

Hey shiv any word on your stage 2? I heard some parts are not finished yet?
Old Oct 21, 2003, 10:01 PM
MP5
In Timeout

HUH WTH we usually dont have Porche community members banashed to the lowely mitsu forumns. BTW no ones talking **** this is the vishnu forum - we talk about the attributes of Vishnu products over other- Jeeze whys everyones panties in a wad?

Originally posted by DefBringer

Old Oct 21, 2003, 10:02 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by shiv@vishnu
Al-- Are you aware that there is more than one fuel map in the factory EVO ECU? Didn't think so...

Cheers,
shiv
This This is what this man does for me I sleep well at night - Very Well
Old Oct 21, 2003, 10:05 PM
Account Disabled

Cheers,
shiv
Shiv - we are well aware of the factory Evo ecu - which I agree is a fine unit and which holds a LOT of potential.

We have been altering all the maps in the evo ecu for some time.

i don't know where you got your primer in TECH TOM technology - but we found it to open all the playing field for us - its just a matter of knowing where to look

I am pleased you will be offering a reflash becuase I know at least it will be a decent product which is more than I can say for some of the other reflashes circulating about

Don't underestimate my product and assume what I can and can't do with it though - you may be surpized

Finally - the 1/4 mile will tell the tale in the spring when our respective clients start going out to test our products
Old Oct 21, 2003, 10:06 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by Ryanmcd2
How did shiv get over 300 to the wheels with turbo back and computer? What about the 292 car with computer only? Come on Al what is your REAL job not you side job?

How did I get 557 whp with my 2.0 L evo and how did Pruven get 607 whp ???? get real man - 300 is a joke I do that on my idel circuit
Old Oct 21, 2003, 10:08 PM
Evolved Member

I'll take that as a 'no'

shiv
Old Oct 21, 2003, 10:11 PM
MP5
In Timeout

How did I get 557 whp with my 2.0 L evo and how did Pruven get 607 whp ???? get real man - 300 is a joke I do that on my idel circuit
Quit this here AL we all know (well cept for low powa reflashers) that you and pruven have custom built reinforces motors in there. why has pruven jumped 50 HP on ya?
Old Oct 21, 2003, 10:15 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by MP5
But I think we agree that the paid for Vishnu forum isnt a place to push a competing product. Dynoflash will do fine for a segment of the EVO community

I'm not comming on here to "push" my product - I could care less if I ever sold one dyno flash again. i came on here to respond to personal attacks about me that these guys were talking behind my back.
'
I don't offer my time, skill and efforts to tune evos in order to get rich. I do it because I enjoy it, I'm good at it and so far it has made my clients happy and offers a fair product at a very reasonable price. I stand behind the product and offer a unconditional money back guarantee if anyone is not happy with what they got.

My principal interest is going fast with my evo. I think there can be no doubt that in that arena all these other so called "experts" take a distant 2nd place. they are all too busy promoting the next latest greatest thing to put in the effort and time to create any car that can keep up with me
Old Oct 21, 2003, 10:17 PM
Account Disabled

I'll take that as a 'no'

shiv
That was a YES - I've been tuning all the fuel maps for some time.

Did you know about the multiple ignition maps - the gear dependant maps or the knock correction areas - i am sure you do - i would never doubt you or expect you to bring anything less than a great product to market
Old Oct 21, 2003, 10:18 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by MP5

Quit this here AL we all know (well cept for low powa reflashers) that you and pruven have custom built reinforces motors in there. why has pruven jumped 50 HP on ya?
Actually - I also made 530 whp on the stock block and heads

yeah Pruven did out do my power output but don;t count me out yet !!!!!

I'm still the champ after all !