Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

XFLash

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2003, 08:44 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please - talk to about the great Shiv's 10 years of experience and talents after at least one of his customer's equiped cars - or his cars is at least on the list - never mind being the top two on the list . . .

http://www.dsmtimes.org/evo.htm

OR

www.scoobymile.comIf you notice I am the fastest street driven WRX in the 1/4 mile ever and the 2nd fastest in the 1/4 mile of all time (trap speed) - and that stock STI long block is still going strong down in Arizona - living as a daily driver - I guess that says a thing or two about my tuning skills

Also the fact that I tuned it at the track the day of the Subaru Shootout and by the end of the day it was laying down those insane times on a 90 degree plus day on a very slippery track

In the days ahead you will all be seeing what my dyno flashed evo is capable of doing at the track - to me that is the best place to judge the skill of a tuner

Last edited by DynoFlash; Oct 22, 2003 at 08:49 AM.
Old Oct 22, 2003, 08:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by DynoFlash
...and I contuinue to say that YOU CAN NOT sell reflash tunes through the mail for evos - there is too much car to car variance to provide a safe level of saftey margin...
You know Al, I love to see a good debate over technical merits, but You are such a freaking hypocrite! Yes, I am talking about Your crusade for a certain over-the-mail reflash vs Xede, when it was the greatest, safest thing on this planet... Al, your ego has no bounds, better get an H2 'cause I doubt it will fit into an EVO much longer
Old Oct 22, 2003, 08:54 AM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by vr430

You know Al, I love to see a good debate over technical merits, but You are such a freaking hypocrite! Yes, I am talking about Your crusade for a certain over-the-mail reflash vs Xede, when it was the greatest, safest thing on this planet... Al, your ego has no bounds, better get an H2 'cause I doubt it will fit into an EVO much longer
All us in the 2 fast 2 furious crew use the exede its the real deal for sure !

Last edited by DynoFlash; Oct 22, 2003 at 09:12 AM.
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:01 AM
MP5
In Timeout

Bottom line is I saw shiv do all of this years ago with the WRX forums - be bashed COBB right and left saying what idiots they are and how crappy the unichip product was and how you could never tune it through the mail - - - then after he saw how much $$$ Cobb and TXS were making selling unichips - he hopped right on the band waggon and started to sell unichips - even though they sucked the big one and were a horrible solution for the wrx he sold 100's

Thers the old Al once again any post you touch crumbles to dust. Please dont crap in another vendors dedicaited forum.

On the quoted comment this is totally unfair!!! Its so out of context I have no idea were to begin- but it must be done for those that were not around. Shivs questioning of Cobb saved people thousands and thousands of dollars in the begining of wrx tuning. The context was selling mailorder unichips to customers as part of a "Cobb/APS staged" package which included the most insanely MAF screwing up CAI - to this day cobb and APS didnt figure out the error curve those CAI induced- they had to redesign a new one. He knew this all along and cobb was covering it up still risking peoples cars and forcing them to buy a $300 intake. The context was also in the issue of selling yet a bigger 5+K package to customers using that same CAI and a bigger vf 30 (which you yourself praised for about a week) which is still the standard in street going wrxs. Cobb was selling these with no fuel upgrades running the injectors totally static!! Lying about the IDC/ unwilling to disclose info (we see that here a lot too with AFR's!!) Playing the trust use were big bad Cobb game we are all engineers! Boy if that aint a formula for success. Shiv knew Cobb was dirty tuning at customers expense and running the injectors static!! Big bad Cobb thought this was what you do. Shiv earned a lot of respect and praise as the little guy using his brain that day and has never stopped.

As far as Shivs mailorder unichips He personally spoke to many many customers explaining the limitations of the system(He also had a great employee Joel who cheifs Garry Sheenans factory back top notch SCCA WRX all tunned by Shiv) Joel was no sloutch at talking at length to customers during this time either- Me also multiple times he quickly introduced the EMI chip at next to nothing for his users that greatly helped the unichip trasition- then introduced the XEDE and reflash all from scratch and at ridiculos discounts to his current unichip customers. His track record is flawless lies and out of context slams can only tarnish it.

Al only someone as insecure as you would try to do that and its not right! It was only 2 or so months ago when you put the checkbook away and started to dable in this. I as well as many others do respect that and everyone has there start- Please dont use these techniques as the foundation of your tuning start!
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:06 AM
MP5
In Timeout

Shiv please clean up some of the crap here, I know you dont mind a good technical debate at all but AL is hell bent on crashing a thread of the XFLASH release while offering up his own mail order relash system why buy the Dynoflash when you can just get the whole Tech Com system in the mail
Yoshi tuned part deaux
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:09 AM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by MP5

Thers the old Al once again any post you touch crumbles to dust. Please dont crap in another vendors dedicaited forum.

On the quoted comment this is totally unfair!!! Its so out of context I have no idea were to begin- but it must be done for those that were not around. Shivs questioning of Cobb saved people thousands and thousands of dollars in the begining of wrx tuning. The context was selling mailorder unichips to customers as part of a "Cobb/APS staged" package which included the most insanely MAF screwing up CAI - to this day cobb and APS didnt figure out the error curve those CAI induced- they had to redesign a new one. He knew this all along and cobb was covering it up still risking peoples cars and forcing them to buy a $300 intake. The context was also in the issue of selling yet a bigger 5+K package to customers using that same CAI and a bigger vf 30 (which you yourself praised for about a week) which is still the standard in street going wrxs. Cobb was selling these with no fuel upgrades running the injectors totally static!! Lying about the IDC/ unwilling to disclose info (we see that here a lot too with AFR's!!) Playing the trust use were big bad Cobb game we are all engineers! Boy if that aint a formula for success. Shiv knew Cobb was dirty tuning at customers expense and running the injectors static!! Big bad Cobb thought this was what you do. Shiv earned a lot of respect and praise as the little guy using his brain that day and has never stopped.

As far as Shivs mailorder unichips He personally spoke to many many customers explaining the limitations of the system(He also had a great employee Joel who cheifs Garry Sheenans factory back top notch SCCA WRX all tunned by Shiv) Joel was no sloutch at talking at length to customers during this time either- Me also multiple times he quickly introduced the EMI chip at next to nothing for his users that greatly helped the unichip trasition- then introduced the XEDE and reflash all from scratch and at ridiculos discounts to his current unichip customers. His track record is flawless lies and out of context slams can only tarnish it.

Al only someone as insecure as you would try to do that and its not right! It was only 2 or so months ago when you put the checkbook away and started to dable in this. I as well as many others do respect that and everyone has there start- Please dont use these techniques as the foundation of your tuning start!
Well I guess there are 3 sides to everyone's story. Just note I didn't come on here till Shiv's party boys like Eric started insulting me and implying that my products suck and are dangerous tunes

Anyone who is curious about the ole WRX days can go back and follow the whole saga on the www.nasioc.com forum and decide for themselves about who did what

I could care less what any of these through the mail tuners do. There is no way they can even come close to my custom individual reflashes.

I had enough debating with you all - most of you on here are shiv's party boys anyway so its a watse of my time.

When he puts his product out I'll be sure to get some onto my favorite dyno and expose the real dyno numbers and then we can make inteligent decisions on who is doing what.

OH - I almost forgot - all other dynos suck except Shiv's dyno - right?

Later
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:23 AM
Evolving Member

I am sorry, but this is priceless. I promise - last time

...The through the mail flash is $225.00
...I have said - and I contuinue to say that YOU CAN NOT sell reflash tunes through the mail for evos - there is too much car to car variance to provide a safe level of saftey margin...
Which one is it Al?

Oh, and BTW, in my lowly desire as a customer - whoever listens to us anyway - I do not want a reflash and a piggiback is my choice - customer's choice. Having choice is good Al, not everybody wants/needs a reflash and/or has a desire for 500whp, or is that so hard to understand?
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:29 AM
Evolving Member

Okay, sorry, couldn't resist, really, last time...

...I had enough debating with you all - most of you on here are shiv's party boys anyway so its a watse of my time...
Al, the name of the forum is???

Oh, and I am not a Vishnu customer, I am still shopping and gathering intelligence, but I think I already know who NOT to spend my hard earned money with...
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:37 AM
Evolving Member

Shiv - when you have XFlash info, can you post a new message? I don't want to have to sift through all this crap again.
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by vr430
I am sorry, but this is priceless. I promise - last time

Which one is it Al?

I think you are the one taking quotes out of context. Every time I see Al talk about his through-the-mail reflash, he always qualifies it by saying that it's very mild and is only capable of 50% of what his custom flashes produce.
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Well I guess there are 3 sides to everyone's story. Just note I didn't come on here till Shiv's party boys like Eric started insulting me and implying that my products suck and are dangerous tunes

Anyone who is curious about the ole WRX days can go back and follow the whole saga on the www.nasioc.com forum and decide for themselves about who did what

I could care less what any of these through the mail tuners do. There is no way they can even come close to my custom individual reflashes.

I had enough debating with you all - most of you on here are shiv's party boys anyway so its a watse of my time.

When he puts his product out I'll be sure to get some onto my favorite dyno and expose the real dyno numbers and then we can make inteligent decisions on who is doing what.

OH - I almost forgot - all other dynos suck except Shiv's dyno - right?

Later
Now I'm his party boy YOU ARE ON HIS BOARD. And your talking **** again. After all the crap you pulled on people that thought you were their friend. Like Jimmy (911 turbo) leaving him hanging after talking **** and runing to your car to drive away infront of 20 really pissed off guys.

Good job man!!! Your a complete Winner. I have meny stories from your owen Friends that you screwed. Yes you have a fast car but your still a jerk.
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

what happened with Al trying to defend Works and the reflash that they do ? looks like all those praises vaporized after he also gets in the business...

Last edited by jman425; Oct 22, 2003 at 09:55 AM.
Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by jman425
what happened with Al trying to defend Works and the reflash that they do ? looks like all those praises vaporized after he also get in the business...
Al has more then one face.

Old Oct 22, 2003, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by mikec

Can't comment on either, but unlike you, he does know how to form a grammatically correct sentence. Lighten up a bit.
Sorry will use the spell check. Just for you

And if you know Al as well as I do you would understand were I'm coming from.
Old Oct 22, 2003, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

Stop the hate boyz

and now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

cheers,
shiv