Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Vishnu goes to the drag strip

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2003, 11:57 AM
MP5
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by rdrkt

Don’t forget that was on pump gas with smaller cams.

Call me salty but I’m not all that impressed with Al or Shiv’s time. Keep in mind for what Vishnu is charging for their turbo kit I got my built motor AND turbo kit which led to 126 traps on pump gas and it didn’t need 500 passes on the dyno to do it either. I have no idea why people wouldn’t go with the BR turbo kit that uses the normal rotation turbos its so much cheaper its not even funny.
BS! I swear you guys are always so impressed because your reading comprehension sucks!! BR did this on RACE GAS and a full STAND ALONE! Keep in mind for the UPS truck full of unneeded $200-$300 bling and nick nacks you could get yourself a Vishnu turbokit And not have to REBUILD your motor You running the DSM blue smoke tailpipe mod?

BTW RDKT what is the price of the Vishnu kit?
Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:01 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by MrBonus

I agree completely.

What is the point in pioneering one of the most comprehensive end-user tunable piggybacks if you're not going to use it to its full potential?
Some of you might try driving??

Last edited by MP5; Dec 29, 2003 at 12:03 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

Call me salty but I’m not all that impressed with Al or Shiv’s time. Keep in mind for what Vishnu is charging for their turbo kit I got my built motor AND turbo kit which led to 126 traps on pump gas and it didn’t need 500 passes on the dyno to do it either. I have no idea why people wouldn’t go with the BR turbo kit that uses the normal rotation turbos its so much cheaper its not even funny.
Unfortunately, I don't see a Buschur Racing turbo kit on their web site for the Evo.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MP5

Some of you might try driving??
You're right. Wasting your time trying to get the most out of your cars is pointless.

Leave it stock.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:17 PM

Originally posted by MP5
BS! I swear you guys are always so impressed because your reading comprehension sucks!! BR did this on RACE GAS and a full STAND ALONE!
My mistake 115 on pump gas stage 3 117 traps was on race gas although Im sure they could hit 117 on pump gas pretty easy with the AEM.

A piggy back that controls fuel and timing and requires that much dyno tooning to setup properly is not that far removed from a standalone.

Originally posted by MP5
You running the DSM blue smoke tailpipe mod?
Don’t care how good your tuning is shooting for 135 traps you need a built motor end of story.

Originally posted by MP5
BTW RDKT what is the price of the Vishnu kit?
I see them going almost everywhere for $4500. Although at one point they were damn near 6k.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:45 PM
In Timeout

It was race gas, get your facts stright and the stage 4 kit was 4,000 plus the 2,000 aem, yep about the same price as Vishnu but the vishnu has better parts all around and can pass emissions, Most say they don't care about emissions but I do so it's not the answer, Also I like the safety of the stock computer. So what is the better deal? I really hate all the dumbass people that have no clue. Add it up it's not that good of a deal for the BR stuff. Also I can get a turbo back like his for $300 from a place in Atlanta but I don't like the sound of a tractor. I talk to a lot of people that have the BR and they said that sound gets old quick.

Don’t forget that was on pump gas with smaller cams.

Last edited by DynoKing; Dec 29, 2003 at 12:53 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

i have buschur stage 4 i was one of the first i have no complaints.the sound is good.also if anything tym is just a phone call away. thanks
Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

my best et is 12.37@109 i suck at driving on the strip.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 01:18 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by evo_08
my best et is 12.37@109 i suck at driving on the strip.
I dont know how as that ET is damn good for that MPH. Could be you have a huge setup like this. BTW a vishnu stage 1 (Xede, Turboback with cat, and cam gears) Ran a 12.4 at 111.8x
Old Dec 29, 2003, 01:18 PM
MP5
In Timeout

i have buschur stage 4 i was one of the first i have no complaints.the sound is good.also if anything tym is just a phone call away. thanks
IC well thats not a good MPH for that setup
Old Dec 29, 2003, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

mp if you was going to bilt an evo from the crank up how will you di it and who will you use?
Old Dec 29, 2003, 01:27 PM
MP5
In Timeout

mp if you was going to bilt an evo from the crank up how will you di it and who will you use?
Incoherant garble. But I get the jest. Doing exactly what I am doing now Vishnu stage 1+ as well as upcoming updates. Its a track monster (Roadcoarse just in case you think differently than I ) If I wanted the most extreme and frankensteined pseudo EVO I wouldnt think twice about having Magnus build and stroke it to 2.2L. Then Id fly Shiv down to do his obsessive compulsive tuning on his 3037 or make him tune a red or a BR 580. Any reason why you asked me to bench race for you?
Old Dec 29, 2003, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

im waiting on buschur to get all there stuff in to get my engine bilt.talk to magnus today but they are to far.im getting my intake man. from him doe
Old Dec 29, 2003, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MP5

Incoherant garble. But I get the jest. Doing exactly what I am doing now Vishnu stage 1+ as well as upcoming updates. Its a track monster (Roadcoarse just in case you think differently than I ) If I wanted the most extreme and frankensteined pseudo EVO I wouldnt think twice about having Magnus build and stroke it to 2.2L. Then Id fly Shiv down to do his obsessive compulsive tuning on his 3037 or make him tune a red or a BR 580. Any reason why you asked me to bench race for you?
I would stick to 2.0 my self. Olever rods, Ross pistons, APR eveything with a the head fully worked. And put it together my self. That would be awsome.

Oh well if it ant broke don't fix it.

ERic
Old Dec 29, 2003, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

that except crower, je pistons, apr ,dave is going to fully work the head,and i will use what ever turbo they tell me

Quick Reply: Vishnu goes to the drag strip