Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Comments on Al's Situation

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2004, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Self edited as KK asked.

Self edited as KK asked.

Last edited by Smogrunner; Jan 5, 2004 at 08:50 PM.
Old Jan 4, 2004, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ouch, maybe I should not get the dynoflash...
Old Jan 4, 2004, 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

I don't understand what's going on...I guess I missed out lol.
Old Jan 4, 2004, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Well I got the dynoflash and its great.
Old Jan 4, 2004, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

Self edited as KK asked.

Self edited as KK asked.

Last edited by Smogrunner; Jan 5, 2004 at 08:50 PM.
Old Jan 4, 2004, 11:05 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Don't bother, you didn't miss much.. It was a pretty pointless argument..
Old Jan 4, 2004, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MalibuJack
Don't bother, you didn't miss much.. It was a pretty pointless argument..
Most of the arguments are pointless. It gets old real quick. There are more than one way to do things, of course people will disagree. But the constant degrading comments and attacks towards each other make me not want to use either one of their services, regardless of how well they work. GIVE IT A REST!
Old Jan 4, 2004, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by en1gma19

Most of the arguments are pointless. It gets old real quick. There are more than one way to do things, of course people will disagree. But the constant degrading comments and attacks towards each other make me not want to use either one of their services, regardless of how well they work. GIVE IT A REST!
Hey en1gma19, where in NC are you?
Old Jan 4, 2004, 11:44 AM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by silverEVO8

You got that right! Just another round of Al bashing
Poor Poor Al If ya talk the smack calling people out then back down thats low. If you are still an Al fan after the last thread then you need to seriously do an introspecitve analysis as there are surely other life priorities, morel gyros, and basic decision making funtions that need a firmware update.
Old Jan 4, 2004, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MP5

Poor Poor Al If ya talk the smack calling people out then back down thats low. If you are still an Al fan after the last thread then you need to seriously do an introspecitve analysis as there are surely other life priorities, morel gyros, and basic decision making funtions that need a firmware update.
Al is a nice guy. I've met him, talked with him and seen him work. I don't know about all this crap talk, challenges, money waving, etc. I've not met of talked with Shiv, so I don't issue statements about him. All I know is that there seems to be a few guys who really hate Al's guts. I know at least one who has never even met him, and actually refused to get a free sample of the dynoflash, no string attached when Al was in Atlanta. I don't know why there is such hatred of the guy and why some of you seem to be trying to put him out of business, but it just does not seem right... Another thing that just does not seen right is to attack anyone who dares to say anything positive about the guy. Hey, let up on him and also quit attacking me. I don't even know you, I've never done anything to you or to any of your friends. I'm not going to shut up and go away just because you or Ryan are gonna do a hatchet job on me for telling the truth as I know it. Al is a nice guy, he believes in what he does and backs up his product with 100% money back warranty. I'm happy to have met him and happy to have had his help in tuning my car. I don't think is pleasant to see him reviled so.

-Cheers
Old Jan 4, 2004, 12:02 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Al is a nice guy. I've met him, talked with him and seen him work. I don't know about all this crap talk, challenges, money waving, etc. I've not met of talked with Shiv, so I don't issue statements about him. All I know is that there seems to be a few guys who really hate Al's guts. I know at least one who has never even met him, and actually refused to get a free sample of the dynoflash, no string attached when Al was in Atlanta. I don't know why there is such hatred of the guy and why some of you seem to be trying to put him out of business, but it just does not seem right... Another thing that just does not seen right is to attack anyone who dares to say anything positive about the guy. Hey, let up on him and also quit attacking me. I don't even know you, I've never done anything to you or to any of your friends. I'm not going to shut up and go away just because you or Ryan are gonna do a hatchet job on me for telling the truth as I know it. Al is a nice guy, he believes in what he does and backs up his product with 100% money back warranty. I'm happy to have met him and happy to have had his help in tuning my car. I don't think is pleasant to see him reviled so.

-Cheers
Well put I agree and have no disrespect for you. I also like Al as a person and trade emails when I can. He knows what he is doing and this is his technique and I cant always sit idle when I know the yang of it. I also do respect him and have also recomended his products if the cleints needs/funds warrent. Ask him
Old Jan 4, 2004, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

Actually, it's a huge mistake in my part to even post to this thread. Everytime a person posts here to share their views on Al or his products, it just makes the thread go up to the top of the list. Now, why is this bad?... Well, just read the title: Al Got Owned: exposed as a liar.... I wonder how many people could be hauled up with a thread with that name? Almost everyone has at one time or another said or wrote something that was not true or accurate.... Now, does anybody else gets this kind of treatment? I think it's a shame and an outrage that the moderator of this forum would allow such explosive and hurtful titles even show up. I think it reflects poorly on Vishnu's image to host such diatrabes in their forum.... Oh well, what the hell do I know anyway. The only thing that I know for sure is that these kinds of post that show such hostility, aggression and character assasination, are not uplifting and do not encourage discussion or the sharing of opinions, knowledge, etc. Maybe these forums are not for me or others who might think like me. This is just unpleasant and boring.
Old Jan 4, 2004, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

Okay guys,

Arguing issues like these is a complete was of time when not all the participates know the full story. But that's okay since dramas are best left to TV land. With that in mind, I'd encourage everyone to drop the subject to and move on to something more constructive

Cheers,
shiv
Old Jan 4, 2004, 12:26 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Actually, it's a huge mistake in my part to even post to this thread. Everytime a person posts here to share their views on Al or his products, it just makes the thread go up to the top of the list. Now, why is this bad?... Well, just read the title: Al Got Owned: exposed as a liar.... I wonder how many people could be hauled up with a thread with that name? Almost everyone has at one time or another said or wrote something that was not true or accurate.... Now, does anybody else gets this kind of treatment? I think it's a shame and an outrage that the moderator of this forum would allow such explosive and hurtful titles even show up. I think it reflects poorly on Vishnu's image to host such diatrabes in their forum.... Oh well, what the hell do I know anyway. The only thing that I know for sure is that these kinds of post that show such hostility, aggression and character assasination, are not uplifting and do not encourage discussion or the sharing of opinions, knowledge, etc. Maybe these forums are not for me or others who might think like me. This is just unpleasant and boring.
Well I disagree with this point. The reason being is Al purposfully polarizes its a risky but high gain business/marketing practice- The good come hard and heavy and so does the bad. Dont kid yourself thinking its not a well thought out approach on his part.

NOONE get more unwarrented/ disrespectful/ slanderous venom spewed at them than Vishnu. The DSM boys mount full attacks cause a newcomer has walked into their turf. There is no better true EFI ECM tuner programer serving EVOs than Shiv- I feel its not even my opinion If you unbiasly and sceintifically examine the facts and depth of their involvement I can come up with no other outcome. This has scared the crap out of many people who thought they had property right to the 4g63 and so it began
Old Jan 4, 2004, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

So close the post, Shiv. Step up and do the right thing.