Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Just got back from TX

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got back from TX

Just got back in last night at 2am (ugh)... Had a great time with all of y'all Texas folks. I never got to wear cowboy boots and a 10 gallon hat though which was dissappointing But I did get to eat at Popasitas and Sonic which was fun

Thanks for all the hospitality and all the help on the dyno. Couldn't have done it without you guys. MP5 (who will be back soon from what I hear ) and I went to Alamo yesterday to copy all the dyno runs on disk. I'll try to post up results of each car during the course of this week.

In case anyone is wondering what happened, it looks like Al/Dynoflash complained to the moderators (I'm one of them about the post Lewayne made about the Dynoflash/XEDE comparison on Joeycoates' EVO. This is why Lewayne's post dissappeared. To be fair, here's his complaint to the mods:

This post should be deleted - - AM I supposed to start insulting Shiv's pathetic dyno results of only 305 whp and 305 ft lbs on a stage 1 plus car when we usually make much more???

I think its slanderous for them to make these kind of posts - thet are taking a guy who had a dyno flash for a stock car and who added mods without re-tuning to a tuned car

It seems these vishnu guys will not stop their ways - anyway this should be deleted - thanks
Back to the office I go....

Cheers
shiv
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:11 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks again, Shiv.. I had a great time... Especially the test drive...

Only complaint I have is that you wore those shoes... Now my girlfriend insists on me getting some "Workshop Prada's"....

Let me know when the stage 2 is ready... I might even drive out to Cali to have you tune it for me...
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by PSI Tex
Thanks again, Shiv.. I had a great time... Especially the test drive...

Only complaint I have is that you wore those shoes... Now my girlfriend insists on me getting some "Workshop Prada's"....

Let me know when the stage 2 is ready... I might even drive out to Cali to have you tune it for me...
Oh those things are Prada's??

HAHAHAHA Keeping my mouth shut.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:21 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
Meh, its flattering that they're combing this forum to look for things to cry about. I want to see Al put down 300whp SAE on Alamo's dyno with area under the curve like that. No cams, bish! Just exhaust, cam gears, and a tuned Xedeflash.

Those Dynoflash guys need to get the freak out of this forum if they don't like when we report the truths of what we see. I've never said anything unkind in their forum.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

so i see that 2 weeks of peace was too much for you guys...

is it really that hard to just be jhappy about what you got and leave Al out of it?
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Actually, I deleted it Eric. No need to warn dynoflash owners of any impending disasters. Let them play in their sand box and we in ours

BTW, do you (or anyone else) know where I can download the version of the Dynojet run viewer that displays All Wheel (total) hp? The one I downloaded (version 7.0.7.14) doesn't seem to do that and the peak hp/torque numbers are cut in half.

Regards
shiv
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by shiv@vishnu
Actually, I deleted it Eric. No need to warn dynoflash owners of any impending disasters. Let them play in their sand box and we in ours

BTW, do you (or anyone else) know where I can download the version of the Dynojet run viewer that displays All Wheel (total) hp? The one I downloaded (version 7.0.7.14) doesn't seem to do that and the peak hp/torque numbers are cut in half.

Regards
shiv
Contact Silver Surfer ERIC. he has that stuff.

Eric
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

ah-ite... thanks
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:50 AM
EvoM Administrator

Shiv-

I have access to a WinPep reader and can get those files ready for you by this evening. Call me 615-497-1160

Seth
Old Mar 16, 2004, 12:05 PM
EvoM Administrator

http://www.dynojet.com/viewer/RunViewer7.0.1.0.zip

Here's a reader, but its really gimpy.

I can get them printed out on real WinPep software, but its from a 2WD unit... Should still work though. Let me know if you to try this, as I think it will look a lot cleaner than one of these readers.

Last edited by Noize; Mar 16, 2004 at 12:23 PM.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 12:14 PM
Evolving Member

Seth, does that winpep display the proper awd hp totals?

Also, you-know-who is a buster

Last edited by shiv@vishnu; Mar 16, 2004 at 12:16 PM.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by shiv@vishnu
[B]Actually, I deleted it Eric. No need to warn dynoflash owners of any impending disasters. Let them play in their sand box and we in ours
Interestingly I over heard a conversation not long ago of a dflash owner complaining about some anomolies he was experiencing and dflash had no resolution. I didn't pay too much attention, so consider it hearsay.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well that sucks, I appreciated LeWayne's sence of humor, it was funny if a bit inflamatory. Thanks for coming down Shiv, you are welcome back whenever you feel like going out to Mick's again. We'll hit it on a really good night and find all sorts of eye candy.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
You know, if we could teach Shiv some Spanish and give him a new name (I suggest Sergio), he could pass as local down here. Of course he would have to loose those shoes.
Old Mar 16, 2004, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

now you got me all curious about this. i will pay $5 to the first guy who post a pic of Shiv with his shoes...