Notices
Vivid Racing - Arizona With the best JDM selection of parts for your EVO and a great experience for your EVO upgrading, Vivid Racing is here to answer your questions and needs. [Visit Site]

My Experience with Vivid Racing

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2004, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by VividRacing.com
unfortunately they are no loger in business.
who is?
Old Dec 2, 2004, 09:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
trix
Old Jan 1, 2005, 09:33 AM

Hey slowevo4me, did you ever get everything resolved? I had similar results.
Old Jan 1, 2005, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

i would like to know what is going on with Vivid myself. I have spent thousands there also. I bought all my stuff from their employee Jacki. Well i called 2 weeks ago and hit "1" for retail sales. Those lines werent available and it hung me up. I called back and hit 0 for operator. Got some girl and i asked for Jacki. She said hold on and a few minutes later "Dan" answered. Dan never answers. You always get a sales lackey. I asked for Jacky, cause he is familar with my car, Dan says that Jacky isnt in today. So i ask a few questions and hang up. I called this week and went through the same thing. Direct sales line is INOP and i get Dan. Jacky isnt in today. Getting Dan is cool and all, but somthing didnt seem right. You know how you get those weird feelings. I thought they were great last time i went up. They let me brouse aroud and all, but things that make you go hhhmmmm...........RRR
Old Jan 2, 2005, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by rraulston
i would like to know what is going on with Vivid myself. I have spent thousands there also. I bought all my stuff from their employee Jacki. Well i called 2 weeks ago and hit "1" for retail sales. Those lines werent available and it hung me up. I called back and hit 0 for operator. Got some girl and i asked for Jacki. She said hold on and a few minutes later "Dan" answered. Dan never answers. You always get a sales lackey. I asked for Jacky, cause he is familar with my car, Dan says that Jacky isnt in today. So i ask a few questions and hang up. I called this week and went through the same thing. Direct sales line is INOP and i get Dan. Jacky isnt in today. Getting Dan is cool and all, but somthing didnt seem right. You know how you get those weird feelings. I thought they were great last time i went up. They let me brouse aroud and all, but things that make you go hhhmmmm...........RRR

Old Jan 2, 2005, 07:48 PM

The way i see it is sometimes every business has a problem now and then. I personally own a non-car related company and i hate it when i hear something like "someone promised to call me back and i never heard from them again!" or something like that. But it's how the company takes care of the customer once a problem is identified. It sounds like Jacky is watching and listening and letting big brother know. Let's hope the problem can get identified. The next step is fixing the problem. I'm interested in follow this thead and finding out the out come. Please let us all know the ending of the story slowevo4me. It seems like a big planet but it's really a small world. I live 3.5hr. from Vivid and might be using them to go faster. Like i said, everyone has problems, that's life....it's how you take care of your problems that matters.
Old Jan 2, 2005, 08:42 PM
Former Vendor

i dont want to go on a long rant about fiber images, but im just saying stay away. i was going to wait to get everything settled before i said anything. but heres the short. ordered hood 4 months ago, two weeks got hood. horrible looking hood bad, weave bad, clear bad. finally going back and forth said they would send new hood. now its excuse after excuse. still dont have my 750 dollar hood. you cant talk to a human, it takes 1 week just to get a reply to an email. and ive talked to a number of people with the same probs. dealers and guys like us. they dont care. i have nothing against vivid, idont deal with them, but this did pertain to carbon images part of the story. sorry if i offended anyone by posting here.
Old Jan 2, 2005, 11:58 PM

I'm not offended in anyway, i was just trying to ease the pain some. I know the feeling of someone having your money and the not-giving-a-**** additude you feel cuz their not out a damn thing and they live most of the states away and you can't Pick-it with signs out in front of the building (or blow them up), pack a lunch and sit in the lobby for a week stinking like a dirty unwashed bum picking your nose, scratching your A$$, smelling your fingers while hitting on any cute personel and or custumers till they make things right, am i right Farmer? I'm just giving you some hope that there might be some light at the end of the tunnel....or not. In which case you need to kick A$$ and take names. I like to give people the benefit of the dought before i go mental on them unless i forget my Happy Pills in the morning. I'm not saying you haven't either, it sounds like the've had plenty of time to make things right with you...but it is the Holiday Season so get drunk and give it a week and maybe the beginning of the new year will make things better. Then put on the Angy Eyes and buy night vision and go varmit hunting.
Old Jan 3, 2005, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by two2thehead
I'm not offended in anyway, i was just trying to ease the pain some. I know the feeling of someone having your money and the not-giving-a-**** additude you feel cuz their not out a damn thing and they live most of the states away and you can't Pick-it with signs out in front of the building (or blow them up), pack a lunch and sit in the lobby for a week stinking like a dirty unwashed bum picking your nose, scratching your A$$, smelling your fingers while hitting on any cute personel and or custumers till they make things right, am i right Farmer? I'm just giving you some hope that there might be some light at the end of the tunnel....or not. In which case you need to kick A$$ and take names. I like to give people the benefit of the dought before i go mental on them unless i forget my Happy Pills in the morning. I'm not saying you haven't either, it sounds like the've had plenty of time to make things right with you...but it is the Holiday Season so get drunk and give it a week and maybe the beginning of the new year will make things better. Then put on the Angy Eyes and buy night vision and go varmit hunting.
What he said! Look at the bright side, it didn't take you 8-9 months. You would think that they would see that this guy is spending alot of money and make sure he got taken care of so he comes back. I work in retail and I understand the ins and outs and stuff on back order and crediting someone back cause you just can't deliver, etc. I just didn't realize there were alot more people with the same issues and it's not even about how much you spend.
Old Jan 4, 2005, 04:59 AM
Evolving Member

man this sucks my friend placed an order for some rotors and hes going thru the same stuff. he calls them and they tell him that they will call him back and they never do. they shipped the rotors finally only the shipped them to the wrong addy with wrong name. it sucks because my friend is starting a business and on his early buys they want to mess it up and now he doesnt know what to do. vivid should offer him free shipping for a while or something for how they handl their business. HEY VIVID WHY DONT YOU GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND QUIT MESSING AROUND.

Last edited by fastct9a; Jan 4, 2005 at 05:02 AM.
Old Jan 4, 2005, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by fastct9a
man this sucks my friend placed an order for some rotors and hes going thru the same stuff. he calls them and they tell him that they will call him back and they never do. they shipped the rotors finally only the shipped them to the wrong addy with wrong name. it sucks because my friend is starting a business and on his early buys they want to mess it up and now he doesnt know what to do. vivid should offer him free shipping for a while or something for how they handl their business. HEY VIVID WHY DONT YOU GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND QUIT MESSING AROUND.
Old Jan 4, 2005, 11:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If anyone has a problem, just give me a call 1.866.44.vivid ext 226. im gonna try to get everything resolved for you guys. Feel free to comment and talk all you want. that is why we created this section.

Jacky
Old Jan 4, 2005, 12:29 PM

If anyone has a problem, just give me a call 1.866.44.vivid ext 226. im gonna try to get everything resolved for you guys. Feel free to comment and talk all you want. that is why we created this section.

Jacky
Old Jan 4, 2005, 05:03 PM

Jacky

Have you tried that Farmer?
Old Jan 4, 2005, 09:51 PM
Evolved Member

Jacky, ive called several times. You dont seem to be the one answering anymore though. Whats up??? Ray

Quick Reply: My Experience with Vivid Racing