Notices
Vivid Racing - Arizona With the best JDM selection of parts for your EVO and a great experience for your EVO upgrading, Vivid Racing is here to answer your questions and needs. [Visit Site]

My Experience with Vivid Racing

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2005, 08:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rraulston
Jacky, ive called several times. You dont seem to be the one answering anymore though. Whats up??? Ray
im here from 9am to 6pm arizona time. if i dont pick up at my extension than please call the general number and ask for me.
Old Jan 5, 2005, 10:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fastct9a
man this sucks my friend placed an order for some rotors and hes going thru the same stuff. he calls them and they tell him that they will call him back and they never do. they shipped the rotors finally only the shipped them to the wrong addy with wrong name. it sucks because my friend is starting a business and on his early buys they want to mess it up and now he doesnt know what to do. vivid should offer him free shipping for a while or something for how they handl their business. HEY VIVID WHY DONT YOU GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND QUIT MESSING AROUND.
same situation happened to the body shop where i got my car fixed. body shop placed an order with ryan for ganador mirrors and a do-luck lip. after a month nothing came in. body shop called vivid racing and asked for ryan, unfortunately ryan got fired and a second ryan came into the scene. the order was lost and they had to reorder it again. the mirrors came in but the lip has not. body shop was promised that the lip will arive in 2-3 weeks and still no lip. body shop called numerous times to check the status of the lip and ryan promised to call back with a definite shipment status and all those times the body shop never received a call back. body shop called vivid racing again today and was told that the do-luck lip is on back order. this all happened within a two month time frame.
Old Jan 5, 2005, 11:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by brwnrice
same situation happened to the body shop where i got my car fixed. body shop placed an order with ryan for ganador mirrors and a do-luck lip. after a month nothing came in. body shop called vivid racing and asked for ryan, unfortunately ryan got fired and a second ryan came into the scene. the order was lost and they had to reorder it again. the mirrors came in but the lip has not. body shop was promised that the lip will arive in 2-3 weeks and still no lip. body shop called numerous times to check the status of the lip and ryan promised to call back with a definite shipment status and all those times the body shop never received a call back. body shop called vivid racing again today and was told that the do-luck lip is on back order. this all happened within a two month time frame.
Seems like this is a normal occurence with Vivid I'm still waiting on my money been two months and I can't get a hold of anyone.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AdamRA
Seems like this is a normal occurence with Vivid I'm still waiting on my money been two months and I can't get a hold of anyone.

Exactly why I won't do business with this company. Actually I have never heard a positive thing about them.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 04:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by crusin_lancer
If it were me I would return it and order from VIS directly... But thats just me. I have never dealt with vivid so I have no comment on their service.
Agree with him, if they just want to give u the run around then they dont deserve ur business. Plus its damaged so no way would i take that, but thats just me.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 04:40 PM

you should check out every board they advertise on... same thing over and over again...
Old Jan 6, 2005, 04:54 PM
Evolved Member

It amazes me how they stay in business. If I don't get my money back soon I guess I'll have to take the next step contacting BBB.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 05:01 PM

they stay in business because of their wholesale business... their wholesale sales is more than double their retail and online business... plus their exclusive distributors for JIC and Billy Boat... i think they also get the perrin stuff before anyone else too...
Old Jan 6, 2005, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
I've ordered from Vivid a couple times and it seems they are hit or miss. First order something went wrong in shipping and went back to them. Then took forever to get here. Second order couldn't have gone smoother. Great service, great price. Third order shows up on time but, isn't as desrcribed on the website. Sent that one back and waiting on a refund which should be here shortly.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 06:02 PM

refund?
Old Jan 7, 2005, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

Yes, a refund or I'll file it as a fraudulent claim on my credit card. Either way I'll get my money back.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 06:56 AM
Evolving Member

well finally after all the wait my friend finally got his rotors its amazing once you start posting how things start looking better for the moment then they go back just the way they were before the post. anyway im glad he got them not sure if he going to business with them anymore. i wouldnt but thats just me hes one of those people that is very patient and doesnt get upset or mad over anything so well see
Old Jan 11, 2005, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Got my issue resolved. Thanks Dan.
Old Jan 11, 2005, 11:21 AM
Evolving Member

hotrod im glad you finally got it resolved hopefuly they can keep it up and get people there stuff ontime or whatever the issue is.
Old Jan 15, 2005, 07:44 AM
Evolving Member

Just got my apr mirrors from vivid ,took 3 days and no complaiant on them . Nothing broken , no wrong part , just good service.

Quick Reply: My Experience with Vivid Racing