Notices
Vivid Racing - Arizona With the best JDM selection of parts for your EVO and a great experience for your EVO upgrading, Vivid Racing is here to answer your questions and needs. [Visit Site]

My Experience with Vivid Racing

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2005, 10:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the help DAN.

Last edited by rubelcon; Jan 21, 2005 at 07:51 PM.
Old Jan 21, 2005, 10:26 AM

that's what i've been saying for the past year... they don't really give a f@#$ about their employees either, that's why so much stuff gets jacked...
Old Jan 21, 2005, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

i ordered a blitz blm boost gauge and a temp gauge on january 4th.. two weeks went by and my order was still being processed.. so i email them and ask whats the deal.. i've been patient enough to wait 2 weeks and still nothing.. some guy says that blitz is out of stock for the boost gauge so they're waiting for the boost gauge to be in and then they'll ship my temp and boost gauge together.. they'll be back in stock on the 25th... why is everything always out of stock or on back order for these people?
Old Jan 22, 2005, 09:35 AM

they rarely have any parts physically in stock, but the sales people work on 100% commission so they'll never tell you that...
Old Mar 7, 2005, 11:39 AM
Evolved Member

Just want to say thanks Vivid. You sent me out those hard to find Best Motoring DVD's. I'm addicted to those things. Even though Fed X keeps delivering my packages to 14th Av, instead of 14th St( when the label was correct). Happy with your service!!
Old Mar 8, 2005, 11:10 PM

You think that's bad. I'm a vendor and I sent an order to Ryan about 2 months ago. He told me the item was in stock and would be shipped to my customer. A month later my customers complaining on where the parts are and Ryan still says there in stock. Now he doesn't answer my IM's and when I call him he just says he'll check with shipping and will hang up quickly. My customer already cancelled the order but I don't know if it ever shipped out because they never answer me back. I'm sick of this run around and don't want to post this on the forum, but hell it's the only way someone will ever acknowledge there's a problem with this company.

I won't ever buy wholesale from them again.
Old Mar 9, 2005, 11:42 AM

that's gay...
Old Apr 22, 2005, 09:34 PM

they have a poor reputation over on nasioc....and here too.....?? Who the heck are they selling to then....

I would expect a vendor to have a slip up or two along the way but these guys take the cake....

I guess the honda guys like them if they are cheap...?? I work for a manufacturer - we wouldn't dream of selling to them as its not worth it.