Water / Methanol Injection / Nitrous Oxide

Aquamist HFS 1 and HFS 5 "complete install kits" available

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2007, 08:14 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aquamist HFS 1 and HFS 5 "complete install kits" available

Guys, I am going to simplify the Aquamist Evo experience

Aquamist is a great product but too much energy is often spend by the end user to gather all the bits needed to put together a full installable kit - I plan to elminate the quess work and simplify the process.

By buying the tanks, solinoid valves and other required parts in bulk, and saving on shipping, I can also lower the costs of the associated parts so you will spend less than you would if you had to buy everything seperately.

Saving you time and money is my goal and also giving you ALL the parts you need so you can get the car up and running quickly and easily.

I am going to be selling complete install kits which include everything you need to install including

Tap
Drill bits
Water Tank and Cap
MAC pop off valve for fail safe
Brackets
Detailed tuning instructions

And

A free base map for tuning - along with remote tuning adjustment available for an additional charge

I plan to have these kits available for the HFS 1 and HFS 5 for all Evo 8 - IX by the end of next week - (waiting on more MAC valves to arrive)

AL

Last edited by DynoFlash; Sep 30, 2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old Sep 30, 2007, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PM price for HFS-5 kit to NY 11738

thanks
Old Sep 30, 2007, 10:02 PM
Account Disabled

You got PM buddie !
Old Sep 30, 2007, 10:07 PM
Evolved Member

pm price for hfs-1 32404
Old Oct 1, 2007, 06:50 AM
Evolved Member

was just wondering what kind of brackets you will offer with these kits.

by the way AL, the car is running very very good. power feels very strong. this weekend was spend dialing in the boost to where i want it. 1.7 bar is where im at right now and it feels fantastic. i just ordered a new megan coilovers to replace my tanabe crap coilovers. ICS found a leak in my rear strut, which makes sense because the rear suspension has had me in a daze for the past 3 months trying to figure out why it has been clunking. so thats going to be fixed.

so big ups to the fellas at ICS and AL of the great tune and the customer service to back it up. and George if ur reading this, next summer sometime make sure u drive that boat up the hudson to Albany and we can get together for some drinks.
Old Oct 1, 2007, 07:08 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by deadbeatrec
was just wondering what kind of brackets you will offer with these kits.

by the way AL, the car is running very very good. power feels very strong. this weekend was spend dialing in the boost to where i want it. 1.7 bar is where im at right now and it feels fantastic. i just ordered a new megan coilovers to replace my tanabe crap coilovers. ICS found a leak in my rear strut, which makes sense because the rear suspension has had me in a daze for the past 3 months trying to figure out why it has been clunking. so thats going to be fixed.

so big ups to the fellas at ICS and AL of the great tune and the customer service to back it up. and George if ur reading this, next summer sometime make sure u drive that boat up the hudson to Albany and we can get together for some drinks.
Thanks for the favorable comments, I think your car is a very well sorted machine and has a lot of pump gas power potential with the HFS - 1. It was a pleasure to work on such a great Evo.

I am in the process of crafting a few different bracket solutions. One of them is going to be very similar to the one your have (the Dudical26 approach).

The other will be a more complex bracket which mounts the tank and pump behind the trunk liner area on the side. That is in the works.

The main delay / hold up has been the MAC valves which are used in the fail safe and those have been on habitual back order. My next order should be in by early next week and then these kits will be good to go.

Al
Old Oct 2, 2007, 01:27 AM
Former Sponsor

Al, thanks for going out of your way to make life simple for the future EVO HFS users.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

PM prices on the HFS-1 and HFS-5 kits. Not sure of which route I want to go yet.
Old Oct 3, 2007, 03:35 AM
Evolved Member

Pm me price for the HFS 5 to 99517.
Old Oct 3, 2007, 11:14 AM
Account Disabled

Pm me price for the HFS 5 to 70769
Old Oct 3, 2007, 04:36 PM
Account Disabled

PM's sent

The "kits" are not completed - I am still awaiting back ordered solinoid valves

I do have 2 HFS-5 units in stock and lots of tanks also in stock - I am throwing in a free tank with every HFS-5 sold for now

Al
Old Oct 5, 2007, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

Wow--what a great deal you have going on here! Please PM me a price for the HFS-1 and HFS-5 kit; I don't know which kit I'd go with at this point. Also, I plan on using my OEM windshield washer tank instead of the tank normally provided with this kit. As far as the installation of the injector itself, I have Nisei IC piping, and on the UICP there is a threaded hole for a sensor and I am wondering if I could install the injector in that hole?

Thanks for your time and have a great weekend!
Old Oct 6, 2007, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Could you please pm me price shipped to 75010 with 2 5 quart tanks. HFS-5 Thanks
Old Oct 7, 2007, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

Can I please get that PM when you get a chance? I am trying to decide between the Aquamist and Snow meth kit.
Old Oct 7, 2007, 01:22 PM

price shipped to 54495

Quick Reply: Aquamist HFS 1 and HFS 5 "complete install kits" available