Notices
Water / Methanol Injection / Nitrous Oxide

Aquamist DDS3v10, tephra and EBC!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2008, 08:51 PM
EvoM Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question Aquamist DDS3v10, tephra and EBC!

All,

I am looking to install an Aquamist kit very soon. However, while thinking how I would wire my current setup, I ended up with a few questions.

My current setup: Evo IX, Green turbo, Blitz EBC and tephra rom with Jake_of_Trades.

My goal: To be able to run with and w/o meth by either switching the Jack_of_trades harness or turning on/off the v10 which already has the 4.5 VDC output with my Blitz EBC.

Question:

How this wiring will look like to retain above functionality? I would like to run 25 PSI w/o meth and about 30 PSI with meth. What I like to accomplish is to only engage the fail safe (with a MAC valve) only if there is a failure while pumping meth. I know that it will be my responsibility to turn the boost down on the EBC while not running meth.

What will be the easiest way to accomplish this?

Thanks to all in advanced!
Old Dec 19, 2008, 08:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When the DDS3 is switched of, you will automatically loose the 4.5V feed to the ECU.

Provided you configure the fuel map, ignition and boost via tephra, there is little the DDS3 needs to do.

When the DDS3 is switched on, the 4.5V is constant until is flow fault is detected after triggering.