Notices
Water / Methanol Injection / Nitrous Oxide

AFR issue with AEM kit

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2011, 01:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Numerous inspections of the system did not give any results exept that after several disconnections of lines, the push fittings on the injector, check valve and pump started leaking. The problem still is not found. The system is currently in disabled state and cannot be used without new investments.

To be honest, AEM systems worked fine on several cars for me before and provided decent results. But hardware is not a problem, the main disappointment is absense or ignoring of techincal support from AEM for a long period of time.

AEM technical support is still absent and not replying on any help requests for 2,5 months. But AEM member is still present and posting advertisements on the forum. Thats enough for me, I think I was patient enough trying to solve mysteries of AEM hardware, risking my engines and spending my time without any support from AEM.

I am currently taking apart and ditching all the AEM systems I had and switching to new Aquamist HFS3 V2 system. Thank you mt057 for your support, I am taking your words as a good advice and learn my situation as a lesson - outstanding customer service is now one of the things that I am ready to pay for.

Aquamist forum is full of important information and practical examples, Richard L is always ready to answer a question on the forum, give an advice or help solving a problem. WI systems are regulary updating, becoming more and more user-friendly, safe and effective. Hoping to have good experience with Aquamist technical support and stick with it for a long time.

Last edited by Biggy VIII; Sep 19, 2011 at 01:59 AM.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 07:57 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^ sorry to hear about that AEM support..i was wondering what happened to them..anyway, you won't regret switching to Aquamist..Richard has always been helpful, giving advices, etc..i myself is looking into switching myself in the future when budget and wife permits