Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Jan. 16th 2005 Car Cruise

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2005, 12:53 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't make it sorry guys... I'm really po'd too because this sounded like alot of fun. Work is a b****. I'm thinking I might try and make the SCLC meet for anyone who will be there. Lookslikeanevo I'm sure you will be there maybe I'll see you there. Anyways, have fun guys and be safe out there!
Old Jan 16, 2005, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

dude it was pretty fun on the way up there....but i can say this much way to many honda's...but owell....i left like a hour or so after we got to the spot....and im pretty sure i missed alot of fun but didnt feel to well after i ate.
Old Jan 16, 2005, 04:49 PM
Evolving Member

yeah it was pretty fun , i saw OC_Ralliart there, i didnt say hi but im the one that had the yellow ralliart with powdercoated black rims . the turnout was huge , there was proble 200+ cars . the only thing that sucked was alot of people lagged!!! i thought there atleast were going to be 5 evos or lancers , bah there was only 1 evo 1 oz rally and 1 ralliart wiat wiat accaully 2 ralliarts (mine) o and OC_Ralliart u missed this one guy drifting in his 86 carolla gt-s damn this dude allmost hit like 2 cement lights , it was nuts

Last edited by sp0rk; Jan 16, 2005 at 04:52 PM.
Old Jan 16, 2005, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sp0rk
yeah it was pretty fun , i saw OC_Ralliart there, i didnt say hi but im the one that had the yellow ralliart with powdercoated black rims . the turnout was huge , there was proble 200+ cars . the only thing that sucked was alot of people lagged!!! i thought there atleast were going to be 5 evos or lancers , bah there was only 1 evo 1 oz rally and 1 ralliart wiat wiat accaully 2 ralliarts (mine) o and OC_Ralliart u missed this one guy drifting in his 86 carolla gt-s damn this dude allmost hit like 2 cement lights , it was nuts

Hey man , i was the OZ. Personally, i mean i like drifting and all but that guy was stupid. The cops had already set a time limit on us, and thats exactly what the guy who set it up asked everyone not to do "stupid ****" and yes your right he got close to those pillars, but i think that was the point. It was the person drving the New VW bug i was worried about getting hit. He shouldnt have been doing that in a public parking lot. After that little stunt is when i decided to leave cause i was there with my 19 month old daughter, but it was my preference. All in All it was a good day and like spork said too many hodas but then again it did start on a honda site and we were invited. Just would have been nice to see more EvoM. and SCLC, folks there. Comfortability issues )). Maybe next time. I'll post pics soon. Hey BTW Spork you have a nice start on your Rallyart, changed my mind about black on yellow for sure.
Old Jan 16, 2005, 10:44 PM
Evolved Member

sorry guys, i felt really sick this morning. I got ready and everthing, but I kept coughing and my throat was really sore, i wanted to go... ill already seen post pics on other sites and I feel like my sick *** could have got up and went
Old Jan 16, 2005, 11:03 PM
Evolving Member

wht sites did u see those pics at.
Old Jan 16, 2005, 11:46 PM
Evolving Member

all the pics are on
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1117206&page=1
and OC_Ralliart your car is on one of the pics also.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 12:18 AM
Evolving Member

yup...those were some kool shots done...i liked tht guys tsx his body kit was bad.actually everything i was on tht car was crazy.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:57 AM

yeah there are alot of hondas at every meet. but you have to figure in two things. honda is a cheap car so everyone has one. and it was originally started on a honda forum. I had spoken to a few people from DSport Mag and that is how i found out about this forum and thought i would extend an offer to you all and the DSport crew. thanks once again for coming out. That yellow mits was off the chain. dig the side windows tint. hotness.

maybe next time we can get alot more of you guys out there. would be hot.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

as for the honda comment i know it was started with honda's and all so i dont meen to get u upset.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 06:53 PM
Evolving Member

haha thats rediculous, 3 of us from here showed up did the cruz "they should have felt honored that we arent haters" and the only pics are far away of sporks, the *** end of the black rallIart which wont be joining us till Jan 29th at hooters, and the *** end of my OZ with my Ex in the pic even. NOT EVEN 1 PIC OF MY BUDDIES BLUE EVO. aww well bummer. maybe i can get my buddy to send me our pics tonight to post up.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

ohh and i dont care if they are hondas , toyotas, or frickin Buicks, i think we feel the same as all the honda guys, it was good until that Drifter attention *****
Old Jan 17, 2005, 06:57 PM
Evolving Member

and thanks for the invite Honda dudes, ill go again ) haha
Old Jan 17, 2005, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

well what di dyou guys expect....honda meet means....they are only going to take pics of the hondas
Old Jan 17, 2005, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

doesnt matter , what are you trying to start .. were you there ? no . ok then. Fact is we were guests bottom line. Its all good though, thats why we took pics also

Quick Reply: Jan. 16th 2005 Car Cruise