Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Anyone dealt with Ball Mitsubishi in National City?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2005, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone dealt with Ball Mitsubishi in National City?

I have to take my evo in to have them investigate the bad brake shudder I'm getting when I stop.

I'm wondering If I should take it to the notoriously nice HM mitsu (where I bought it) first.

I assume it’s the rotors, and I want the work done under warranty (my car has 12k miles with NO mods besides rims)
But I'm afraid for some reason they will deny me that, and charge me for the inspection.

Do any of you have experience with them? Good guys?

Thanks!

Old May 16, 2005, 04:38 PM
Evolving Member

I think that they are good! I bought my car from them. It took 8 hours of negoiating, but it was worth it. As far as service they have been great from the 2 times that I have dealt with them.

1. punctured the RH front tire on the way to a meeting. R&R in 2 hrs (not bad IMHO).

2. the 5 month serivice (done in 2 hrs)

The service manager's name is Dante Webster (619) 474-3304.

macster
Old May 16, 2005, 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

When I ordered my MR they told me I wouldn't be barged mark-up, but when the car came 4months later, they wanted $8k over. So I got my deposit back, and bought it from Union Mitsubishi in Los Angeles.
Old May 16, 2005, 04:46 PM
Evolving Member

Ball has great service. The problem must be apparent though while the mechanic test drives your car.

LOL I went back to nearly stock after a stage 2 to get the tranny fixed. They asked me if I had intake. I said no but i really do. Then they asked me if i had blow off. I was like no its stock sir. Then he was like okay, I can give you a discount on those parts. I was like what else can you get me.. LOL
Old May 16, 2005, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JDM-Spec.com
When I ordered my MR they told me I wouldn't be barged mark-up, but when the car came 4months later, they wanted $8k over. So I got my deposit back, and bought it from Union Mitsubishi in Los Angeles.
The problem there was that people were buying the MR's with the markup without even a second thought.(I'm not saying that it was right to do so) For example, I offered them 37K cash for a MR and they refused. The MR's were selling just that good. However, if I had put a deposit on one with which included the a preagree price in "writing," then there is no way in hell that they not have would have sold it to me for that price.

m~