Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

AZ Evo Needed for prodict ideas!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2006, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wannabe?? Who do you really thinks wants to be who, if you think I really want an evo you are fooling yourself. Now all you are doing attempting to screw it up for any other owners that may want some quality products. Appearantly you have no clue as to who I am and how much in demand my products are.
Old Feb 19, 2006, 03:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 3kgt Concepts
wannabe?? Who do you really thinks wants to be who, if you think I really want an evo you are fooling yourself. Now all you are doing attempting to screw it up for any other owners that may want some quality products. Appearantly you have no clue as to who I am and how much in demand my products are.
Old Feb 19, 2006, 03:13 PM

oh, btw, calling the 3000gt a dsm is pretty funny, considering an EVO is a hell of a lot closer to a DSM than a 3kgt will ever be.

Honestly, with the way you are acting on here, I am glad you never came by.
Old Feb 19, 2006, 03:18 PM

Just some examples, and thats not even a tip of the iceburg

Old Feb 19, 2006, 03:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Pm you long time ago and never got a response....Dre I didn't think this guy was serious either, i can understand what your saying. So many locals were willing to do it and it never happened.......lol
Old Feb 19, 2006, 03:32 PM

I had a lot of people PM me, and a lot of people said they were coming by, but it was always someone wanting to show up at like 8pm or I will call you later, and it seemed after a while that everyone was changing plans at the last minute.

Right now is a better time to do it anyways since I am in the new shop. If you are available drop me a pm and we can get this set up, whoever makes it here first wins!!

BTW, you have a PM!!

Also, any of you guys interested in upgrading your oil coolers?? I have some interest going for a group buy for them, but I need to know whats going to fit and what lenth hose and fittings to use as well.

Last edited by 3kgt Concepts; Feb 19, 2006 at 03:37 PM.
Old Feb 19, 2006, 04:03 PM

if you were closer to me id be there
Old Feb 19, 2006, 05:49 PM
Evolving Member

Like I said...just answer the phone when I call and I can be there pretty fast. I was gonna show up early today but I called so I wouldn't have to drive all the way there in vain. I'm off all day tomorrow (Pres Day) so call me early and let's set a time. If tomorrow's not good...then let me know a good day.
Old Feb 19, 2006, 06:32 PM

tomorrow afternoon should work like around 5 or so if thats cool with you
Old Feb 20, 2006, 01:30 AM

Hello, I have known Kyle for about a year and he is a good man dedicated to his work I have seen tons of stuff that he has made for 3/S's and it is amazing. you guys are really lucky that he is willing to move into your platform. Oh and topnotchevo these five corperations you own? are they lemonade stands? grow up man and leave him alone, just because he was to busy at the time for you to come over you dont need to bash him, call him a tweeker and say he is not serious.

Keep up the great work Kyle and if I buy a Lancer I will definetely be hitting you up for that.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 10:17 AM

Damn Smokin, I thought you'd show some of the nicer products. I'll put it to you this way guys, those pics posted are of the basic stuff he builds for 3000GT's and Stealths. All of the products he builds take a lot of time because of the detail work he puts into it and he's a bit of a perfectionist. Also, if you are truely a business owner then you'd understand someone wanting to expand thier business by making products for more vehicles, helps him out by gaining more customers and helps you out because it gives you more options for your car; it is a win-win situation for both people involved. It's really a damn shame that you don't want to sacrifice your time to be on the ground floor of this program.

I have a few items that 3kgt concepts has built that are quite a bit mroe involved then some cut aluminum sheets. Here is one of them:

These are not the greatest pics but I'll put it to you this way, on the 3/S cars that is where the dome light used to be. Kyle took a lot of time to develop this item to fit within the space constraints available where the dome light was and also to work out the mounting issue (not as simple as what I would have thougt). Also, he covered it over in vynil that matches the interior of the car making it look factory orignial. In addition to all of this, he designs this very same product with several different layouts depending on what each buyer wants. This may sound basic but that is only one item out of a whole fleet of things he builds. There are about 20 different basic sub box designs that he will alter for each customers desires. Here is a setup he built for another guy on 3Si just to give you an idea of what he is capable of designing for you. Again, this is not my car and this is only one of his products:

Old Feb 20, 2006, 05:53 PM

I'll vouch for Kyle (3KGT Concepts) too. He has hooked me up several times. Kyle is a good guy, and his products are always top quality.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow, looks pretty good man. It'd definately wouldn't hurt to introduce some of those designs to the Evo. **** if you could make an Evolution 8/9 badge that costs less than $80 you'd be popular already.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 09:53 PM

no kidding? Show me what it needs to look like

Oh, big thanks to LgKaos today for helping out, I make the first sub box for an evo today
Old Feb 21, 2006, 03:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by topnotchevo
Time is $$$ and $$$ is time.I dont think anyone on this site should waste your time with this wannabe!
Hes blown off many EVO owners ,which he is not one of.
I have 2 , so I have a right to talk s hit.
Im from NYC ,so I like too .....

You ever notice how many f uckin tweekers we have on this site,wanting to tweek on your EVOs

are you ****ing retarded man??? I don't care if you have 2 or 200 evos. 5 or 5000 corporations you have the IQ of a rabid infant.

I am not defending this guy, I am just merely stating you are a complete moron. Christ... grow up.

-Aaron

Quick Reply: AZ Evo Needed for prodict ideas!!