3.73%
JUST OKEY
7.46%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

SC Mitsubishi MARCH MADNESS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2006, 12:26 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Just got my GG IX MR from SC with 5 miles on the clock. I ended up trading in my 05 WW and getting my MR for the price quoted. I got there at 9pm and left at 12pm with my new MR still with all the plastics on the seats. I can't say enough of the experience as to say Mark hook it up, was very straight forward and even offered to took off all the mods of my old evo for me. The only tough the decision I had to make was which GG IX MR to choice from in a lot of about 10 MR's!!! TWO BIG THUMPS UP FOR Mark and everyone at South Coast.
Old Mar 12, 2006, 03:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do MR's come with a subroof and infiniti sound system? what about leather?
Old Mar 12, 2006, 04:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mr2lover55
Just got my GG IX MR from SC with 5 miles on the clock. I ended up trading in my 05 WW and getting my MR for the price quoted. I got there at 9pm and left at 12pm with my new MR still with all the plastics on the seats. I can't say enough of the experience as to say Mark hook it up, was very straight forward and even offered to took off all the mods of my old evo for me. The only tough the decision I had to make was which GG IX MR to choice from in a lot of about 10 MR's!!! TWO BIG THUMPS UP FOR Mark and everyone at South Coast.

CONGRATS on your new Evo 9 MR Drive safe always........Thanks for your business....If you have any question or problems in the future pls dont hesitate to call me....

Thank You
Old Mar 12, 2006, 04:55 PM

Just got my GG IX MR from SC yesterday. Couldn't ask for more from a dealer. THX!
Old Mar 12, 2006, 10:59 PM
Former Sponsor

congrats ejLozon thank for you business if there's any problem pls. let me know I'll be here to to help you out....

thanks
Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:40 AM
Evolving Member

lets say someone was interested in flying down to pick it up or having it delivered to their location, o lets say , for the hell of it- chicago, Illinois (completely random location )

1) what is the nearest airport by you guys?

2) how much are those delivery services to illinois?

3) whats the difference in sales tax from CA compared to IL?

thanks
Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

Hopefully selling my car really soon to drive down and pick up a MR from you guys ^_^; Awesome deals!
Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by wacboyjulian
lets say someone was interested in flying down to pick it up or having it delivered to their location, o lets say , for the hell of it- chicago, Illinois (completely random location )

1) what is the nearest airport by you guys?

2) how much are those delivery services to illinois?

3) whats the difference in sales tax from CA compared to IL?

thanks

Hi Sir,

The nearest airport will be John Wayne Int. Airport in Santa Ana California...Delivery Services?"Shipping The Car Right"? I suggest that you contact Bernie Torres at DASAUTOSHIPPERS his direct number is (800) 826-1083 ext 2259
just ask him about shipping Info.....make sure that you tell him that Mark M. From SC Mitsu Refered you.....

Thank You
Old Mar 13, 2006, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

What is the tax rate there in CA?

I am parting the '91 Talon so as soon as it is sold off, I will be working out the details with you guys.

Thanks
Old Mar 13, 2006, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Mark, I’m very disappointed
It has been almost 2 weeks since we sealed the deal and the car was delivered to the terminal.

Well,..... the car will be ready to for pick up tomorrow and I don’t have any of the paper work back from you yet.
That means I’d have to leave it at the terminal and pay storage fee or pay to tow it to my house and just wait by my mail box.

It’s a complete BS that the #1 dealer can’t expedite the paperwork/MSO to the DMV, every dealer I know get their stuff from the DMV the same day, or know how to get things done faster than the average person.

So basically I just made my first payment on a car that I can’t even drive for who knows how long
Complete B.S.
Old Mar 13, 2006, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 18bora
Hey Mark, I’m very disappointed
It has been almost 2 weeks since we sealed the deal and the car was delivered to the terminal.

Well,..... the car will be ready to for pick up tomorrow and I don’t have any of the paper work back from you yet.
That means I’d have to leave it at the terminal and pay storage fee or pay to tow it to my house and just wait by my mail box.

It’s a complete BS that the #1 dealer can’t expedite the paperwork/MSO to the DMV, every dealer I know get their stuff from the DMV the same day, or know how to get things done faster than the average person.

So basically I just made my first payment on a car that I can’t even drive for who knows how long
Complete B.S.
I hope that you have discussed this matter before hand with him privately to see if the problem could have been solved before you posted here.

Last edited by Synter; Mar 13, 2006 at 06:18 PM.
Old Mar 13, 2006, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Synter
I hope that you have discussed this matter before hand with him privately to see if the problem could have been solved before you posted here.
yes I did, and I'm tired of calling him every day.
I just don't care anymore.
It's funny how I got everything overnighted to me before, but as soon as the car out of their lot they don't know nothing about anything, give me a break.

Last edited by 18bora; Mar 13, 2006 at 06:25 PM.
Old Mar 13, 2006, 07:11 PM

uh oh, i don't like the sound of this at all.....and i was planning to order one from them next week.

18bora, what kind of paperwork ru refering to and what excuse did Mark give you for taking this long?? pls keep us updated.

Old Mar 13, 2006, 07:35 PM
Former Sponsor

18Bora that is not nice at all......First off all as far as it goes to DMV we have no control over them its there processing not ours...and i email you the tracking # for your paper works....i did the best that i can do on my part but as far as DMV goes i dont have control over that so pls dont do this to me....And plus, i usually put all the paper works in to the gloves box of your car but you requested that if i could just mail it to you and i said no problem....i dont know what i did wrong, If i did anything wrong pls tell me,But just to let you know again that i have no control over the DMV............

Last edited by evolution_4_all; Mar 13, 2006 at 08:26 PM.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 03:57 AM
Evolved Member

You didn't reply to any but 1 email and that was after I called you, and your reply was "it's out of my hands now",
and I never got any tracking#, and I know why, because when I called yesterday the paper work (bill of sale/contract) was still sitting there to be mailed, almost 2 weeks later.
Also, I was never told about needing the MSO (Manufacturers Certificate of Origin) to register the car, until the deal was done and the car was out of your hands.
If the MSO was sent to the DMV via Fedex it would've took only 2 days, but now I have to wait another 3-4 weeks (at least) before I get it and be able to register the car, hopefully I'll get it before I make my 3rd payment on the car.

Basically for out of staters, you'll need 2 things to register a car, and before you can drive it.
1. sales contract, (from the dealer) I'm still waiting on
2. MSO from the DMV, it takes 3-4 weeks (at lest if not more) from the time the dealer sends it to the DMV.

Bottom line
you have very good deals, and very helpful to quickly make a sale.
For locals, it's a great deal
For out of state, it's not worth it, considering the shipping cost, and wait time.

And BTW, I called Sacramento's DMV and gave them the VIN#, they don't even have it on record yet.

Mark, this is not directed at you personally, you're a great sales person and all, but I should've been told about all of the DMVs B.S. before hand.

Quick Reply: SC Mitsubishi MARCH MADNESS