Notices

July Evo Pricing !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2006, 11:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guys Price on Evo 9 RS is been change....New price will be $26,999

Thank You

Last edited by evolution_4_all; Jul 28, 2006 at 12:02 PM.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 01:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Guys this is the last month for this prices....Next month price are going to change take advantage of this crazy Evo price.....I still have a lot of GSR and MR left.....

Thank you
Old Jul 28, 2006, 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much are they going up? Also not sure if you have the info but what about the SE's???
Old Jul 28, 2006, 04:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
He is right he has the cheapest prices in the Country, the cheapest I found here in NJ is $33,500 for a GG MR.

Jump on this.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 08:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by High_PSI
He is right he has the cheapest prices in the Country, the cheapest I found here in NJ is $33,500 for a GG MR.

Jump on this.
Which NJ dealer is that? I'd like to check them out. That's actually the best deal if you are figuring in shipping...
Old Jul 28, 2006, 08:22 PM
Account Disabled

Well, I'll have my CASH in HAND on August 3rd....would a $500 REFUNDABLE Deposit hold my EVO at my quoted Below Invoce Price here in PA until then???

And...HOW much do I stand to lose by WAITING one week instead..$200 or like THOUSANDS???
Old Jul 28, 2006, 08:37 PM
Evolving Member

Well I got my car today it's in great condition no scratches at all thanks to Bob Marandi @ Victorville Mitsubishi I would deal with him again in a heartbeat great person.
Thanks for the great price
Old Jul 28, 2006, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by 240Z TwinTurbo
Understood, but as of Friday morning I was told they had not even looked at my paperwork so no title had been generated. A copy needs to be sent to my DMV so the car can be registered.

I have another issue with damage to the vehicle in the form of surface scratches across the hood. These scratches were noted at DAS prior to shipping, as the bill of lading indicates, and was signed off by the South Coast Mitsubishi salesman. There are a series of 1" surface scratches that span a 25" width of the hood. Looks like something 25" wide was drug across the hood approximately 1". These scratches can be felt with my finger and penetrate the surface.

I was assured by the South Coast Mitsubishi manager, Mac, that cars are never shipped with this type of damage and he wants to verify that this damage was not added later to the bill of lading by DAS. I fax'd them a copy of the bill of lading, which they already have, and was told the salesman will be out for a few days. I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Needless to say I am not happy with the ugly scratches on my new car.

I am a customer first so I have no problem posting my experiences good and bad. I have given praise to Mr. Shriner and his professionalism and criticized the lack of follow through after the sale. If my car was indeed shipped with this damage known by SCM, I want to see how the seek to resolve this issue. I will keep everyone updated.

Here is a pic I took with my camera in the pitch dark.

dang... almost sounds like my experience with AAA auto transports when i sold my last car. When they came to pick up my car they came under prepared and scracthed up my rear bumper (pretty much cracked the passenger side rear corner). THen When the car arrives the stereo is missing and the speaker cover was ripped off (AAA stated that the stereo was missingbefore it was even shipped out)..... YowzeRs..... drove me nuts.. then the car didnt arrive to the destination for 1 full month ... avoid these chumps!
Old Jul 28, 2006, 09:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by aklucsarits
Which NJ dealer is that? I'd like to check them out. That's actually the best deal if you are figuring in shipping...

Not only that but less risk of Damage shipping it that far. I will tell you AFTER I pick up the ONLY GG MR they have comming, for $33,500 . No offens to you, but business is business.

IX's are less of course, and then the IX NON SSL is even lower, I finally found a good dealer, NO RS's I believe.
Old Jul 29, 2006, 01:04 AM
Evolved Member

I'm hoping for a very minimal price change....

Mark you should have my call by August 5.
Old Jul 29, 2006, 03:50 AM

[QUOTE=Eggy]I'm hoping for a very minimal price change....
QUOTE]
+1, it sucks to when you're overseas, I won't be back in the states until the first week of august, then outprocessing may take a week or two .
Old Jul 29, 2006, 04:15 AM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=GhostRyderz]
Originally Posted by Eggy
I'm hoping for a very minimal price change....
QUOTE]
+1, it sucks to when you're overseas, I won't be back in the states until the first week of august, then outprocessing may take a week or two .
I will arrive in Cali on the 5th, and I hope to at least put a reservation payment on the car, because I won't be able to pick it up for about a week unless plans change. Either way it does suck to be out of the country but a phone and $ make up for it
Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

I think this Price changin is Typical sales tactics. FWIW I don't blame them, they are salesman and the Evo is an Outgoing modle and the prices will drop on them. I will have one by August as well, calm down. There are plenty of IX's to go around within our Niche environment.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 10:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Guys What i suggest lets just wait for next month and what Mitsubishi Motors will do....

Coz to be Honest im not really sure whats the price going to be...as what im hearing is that its going up and im not using any sales tactics....

Thanks Guys
Old Jul 30, 2006, 08:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 316 Likes on 248 Posts
UPDATE

I was given a call by the GM, Mac, on Friday regarding the scratches. I was told that my vehicle was not the only one and others had similar damage. I was told that South Coast Mitsubishi was working with Mitsubishi to have this issue resolved. I was told to hang tight until mid week for a response and I was assured this would be handled and I would be compensated for my inconvenience. We shall wee what happens and I will keep everyone informed.

Quick Reply: July Evo Pricing !!!!!!!!