Notices

July Evo Pricing !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2006, 11:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^240Z Twin turbo...As i always say over the phone that i have nothing to do with the shipping company...and its your choice if you want to use them or not so pls dont flame me about the service of Dependable auto shippers...They are not related or whatso ever to South Coast Mitsubishi....

Thank You so much and hopefully you get your car as soon as possible...
Old Jul 19, 2006, 08:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it should be clera the DAS is not worth it... definitely more negative experiences than anything.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 09:58 PM

where else can u get shipping from that doesnt take 3 weeks....cause i mean thats nuts...

edit* mark im still alive im trying to get the cash so i can get that mr......
Old Jul 19, 2006, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
everyone get your EVO while you can August is coming up soooon and the prices will be going up 1k or more....sorry hurrry and buy buy buy buy from MARK..
Old Jul 20, 2006, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Evo9"Miss Rose"
everyone get your EVO while you can August is coming up soooon and the prices will be going up 1k or more....sorry hurrry and buy buy buy buy from MARK..
aww darn it! I won't be back in the states until mid August
Old Jul 20, 2006, 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 316 Likes on 248 Posts
Spoke with Mark, very nice and all is well. I should have my EVO on Saturday
BTW, this is the first time I will have owned a

Last edited by 240Z TwinTurbo; Jul 20, 2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old Jul 20, 2006, 08:39 AM
Evolving Member

Looking to buy soon so I wanted to know can we get the $1000 cash back on the Lancer Evolution. Also If I dont own a evo as we speak but owned one 5 months ago could I still qualify for the $500 loyalty rebate. My name is on the registartion!

Thanks
Old Jul 20, 2006, 12:33 PM
Former Sponsor

240z...i apologized if i said something wrong or if i offended you by any mean.....And thanks for making it clear as well that you did not deal with me..I always suggest to all the Evolution m members to only deal with me so we wont have any problems...me personally my self i have a contact person at DAS shipping company that i can rely on...

I hope you get your car car as sson as possible and i apologized again...

Thank You
Old Jul 20, 2006, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evolution_4_all
240z...i apologized if i said something wrong or if i offended you by any mean.....And thanks for making it clear as well that you did not deal with me..I always suggest to all the Evolution m members to only deal with me so we wont have any problems...me personally my self i have a contact person at DAS shipping company that i can rely on...

I hope you get your car car as sson as possible and i apologized again...

Thank You
No worries and thank you for your assistance
Old Jul 22, 2006, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

UPDATE
My car was supposed to arrive yesterday and when I called the drop off facility, Quality Towing, it has not yet arrived. Hmmmmm, I was told the car loaded and was in route yesterday for the final 140mile leg. uDAS has been showing no status of my vehicle locations since Thursday.

My whole experience with DAS has been ridiculous. They do not update vehicle location as site indicates, they have not returned a single call of mine and they have told me things that were not true on several occasions.

That is not even the kicker. I go to register the car and I have no Title. South Coast Mitsubishi had 3 weeks to process my title, but instead it has been sitting there. When I asked why it had not been processed the lady said, "I have no excuse. " I then get a call from South Coast Mitsubishi stating they don't know who the check is from so they cannot send the title. Uhhh, it is a cashier's check from my credit union. Bottom line is that I cannot register my vehicle and I have no plate.

Execution of sale
Follow through with sale

I am sure that when my car is received I will be a happy man and forget all of this nonsense, but I am not sure if the reduced price feels worth it at this time.
Old Jul 22, 2006, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 240Z TwinTurbo
UPDATE
My car was supposed to arrive yesterday and when I called the drop off facility, Quality Towing, it has not yet arrived. Hmmmmm, I was told the car loaded and was in route yesterday for the final 140mile leg. uDAS has been showing no status of my vehicle locations since Thursday.

My whole experience with DAS has been ridiculous. They do not update vehicle location as site indicates, they have not returned a single call of mine and they have told me things that were not true on several occasions.

That is not even the kicker. I go to register the car and I have no Title. South Coast Mitsubishi had 3 weeks to process my title, but instead it has been sitting there. When I asked why it had not been processed the lady said, "I have no excuse. " I then get a call from South Coast Mitsubishi stating they don't know who the check is from so they cannot send the title. Uhhh, it is a cashier's check from my credit union. Bottom line is that I cannot register my vehicle and I have no plate.

Execution of sale
Follow through with sale

I am sure that when my car is received I will be a happy man and forget all of this nonsense, but I am not sure if the reduced price feels worth it at this time.

........ I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope everything works out...
Old Jul 22, 2006, 10:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 240Z TwinTurbo
UPDATE

Execution of sale
Follow through with sale

Hi 240z

On Monday i will try to help you out regarding the title...and if i can get it i will send it overnight to you....

Thank You
Old Jul 22, 2006, 10:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Guys i will be on the floor this whole weekend so if you have any question pls dont hesitate to call me @ 1-888-810-5153 Mark M.

Thank You
Old Jul 22, 2006, 03:06 PM
Evolved Member

Called uDAS and they said my car had left GA, but had no idea where it was at this time. It boarders on comical.
Perhaps I have unrealistic expectations when it comes to customer service.
Old Jul 22, 2006, 03:07 PM
Evolved Member

Mark,

Is there a 1.9% financing + $1000 rebate on the Evos?
Saw that on kbb.com

Thanks,

Quick Reply: July Evo Pricing !!!!!!!!