Notices

July Evo Pricing !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2006, 08:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's the financing on the evos for an above 720 score? Also I would trade in my '05 MR.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 08:46 AM
Evolving Member

Mark,

I really need to get these two issues put to bed:

#1 - My finance company has not received the title yet. When they do receive it, they said it is updated in their system within 24 hours, so it is possible that it is lost. Can you please forward the tracking number to me for the title?

#2 - I need to know that you guys received, completed, and sent the info in for the rebate. This was part of the deal and I don't want it to fall through the cracks. $500 is $500.

As it stands now, we have a brand new car with 50 miles sitting in our garage (looking pretty!) that we can't even drive. If the title has not been sent for some reason, please overnight it to me. I have previousely sent you the information that my finance company will allow this if you contact them. If it has been sent already to them, please send me the tracking info.

You made this deal very easy and enjoyable, and worked hard to get it done for us. Once the papers were signed however, it has become fairly difficult to get the loose ends tied up.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Robb

On an additional note, looks like DAS is just random. My car arrived 5 days early (which actually kind of sucked, because we were in Vegas so it sat at a tow yard in a bad part of town for 3 or 4 days.... but it was fenced so no big deal)
Old Jul 26, 2006, 11:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^Pm Sent.....
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dickie808
Damn bro...

My car gets shipped out monday, i hope i don't have to deal with all this mess. Of course i'm pretty sure its a straight shot from cali to hawaii. But the way things are going for you, i wouldn't be surprise if they confuse guam with hawaii.

For the amount we are paying, your expectations are reasonable. Its not like we are buying a hyundai accent.

And I will say, Everytime I have contacted Mark about question or an issue it gets resolved fairly quickly. Like i pm'd you earlier 240z, we should actually get sticky and put our experiences and the process of buying a new car and shipping it. That way other folks will have a rough idea of what it entails. Its not as simple as calling South Coast and ordering one, then simply calling DAS and expecting that will be it.

Just wondering was your car on the boat that almost capsized? Saw it on the news last night. said a ship with cars almost went capsized, when I was watching the news it showed the ship on its side..hope your car wasn't on that ship man...good luck!

Chad
Old Jul 26, 2006, 05:50 PM
Evolving Member

Howdy Everyone,

I'm about to be the newest Evo MR owner thanks to Mark and this awesome deal. I just sent off all the paperwork and a big (which could definitely have been bigger) check for my new Rally Red MR. It's definitely been a pleasant experience so far and I'm super excited. Thanks to everyone's who's posted replies (good or bad, but hones) as it definitely helped me make buying decision.

Mark's been very responsive so far and once I can actually get behind the wheel, I post back up on the whole experience.

Looking forward to getting to know all the other Evo owners out there!

Minh

Old Jul 26, 2006, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by EVO_IX
Just wondering was your car on the boat that almost capsized? Saw it on the news last night. said a ship with cars almost went capsized, when I was watching the news it showed the ship on its side..hope your car wasn't on that ship man...good luck!

Chad
yeah i saw that... not going to lie, i was scared for a second. but i checked and my car is still at carson, ca waiting to be loaded.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 05:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 316 Likes on 248 Posts
UPDATE

I have confirmed that South Coast Mitsubishi knew that surface scratches were on the hood and they made the conscious decision to send the car to me regardless. This is in direct contradiction to what I was told by the general manager, Mac, who stated that we do no ship cars that are known to have surface scratches. Kind of hard to dispute the bill of lading that clearly marked the car having the surface scratches and signed off by the South Coast Mitsubishi salesman.

I spoke with Mark yesterday who asked that I work with him to resolve this issue. Clearly I want this resolved, but I don't think because South Coast Mitsubishi made the conscious decision to send me a damaged car that I should have to be made to suffer without the proper compensation.

I am supposed to be contacted by a manager on Friday to come to an agreement, but to have me drive 3hrs, waste my time, waste my money and burden my family because of their intentional actions is unreasonable.

Last edited by 240Z TwinTurbo; Jul 27, 2006 at 05:41 AM.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 05:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 240Z TwinTurbo
UPDATE

I have confirmed that South Coast Mitsubishi knew that surface scratches were on the hood and they made the conscious decision to send the car to me regardless. This is in direct contradiction to what I was told by the general manager, Mac, who stated that we do no ship cars that are known to have surface scratches. Kind of hard to dispute the bill of lading that clearly marked the car having the surface scratches and signed off by the South Coast Mitsubishi salesman.

I spoke with Mark yesterday who asked that I work with him to resolve this issue. Clearly I want this resolved, but I don't think because South Coast Mitsubishi made the conscious decision to send me a damaged car that I should have to be made to suffer without the proper compensation.

I am supposed to be contacted by a manager on Friday to come to an agreement, but to have me drive 3hrs, waste my time, waste my money and burden my family because of their intentional actions is unreasonable.
Hopefully you will get a new hood out of this... really sorry to hear about what's happening. I think South Coast will take care of you though. They are known to provide excellent customer service, so I am sure this matter will be taken care of quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Good luck!
Old Jul 27, 2006, 06:05 AM
Evolving Member

That's definately a bummer. One of "many" reasons we chose to buy a new '06 was because we bought our '03 used and it wasn't "perfect". It wasn't bad don't get me wrong, but after we got it we found ourselves wishing we had bought a new one. If ours had arrived in this condition, I would have been ticked! We also bought a Red MR from Mark. Luckily, it arrived in perfect condition as far as I can tell.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 06:14 AM
Evolving Member

A note on titling a car you buy from another state:

Okay here's the deal in IOWA, every state is probably different.

We signed and overnighted the paperwork on June 29th to purchase the car from South Coast. The car was shipped to us and arrived in 3 weeks, not bad at all! It's now home safe in our garage. I'm glad it is sitting in our garage rather than being hung up at DAS like some other folks have had trouble with.

Unfortunately, this is where it will stay for now. In Iowa, you cannot get temporary tags from the local DMV, only the local dealerships are allowed to issue temporary tags. Even if they were allowed to issue them, they are only good for 30 days from the bill of sale, and that will end this weekend for us.

So- In order for us to register the car, we need the title issued from South Coast and the California DMV. South Coast has to issue the paperwork to the DMV who will assign a title. As of now, no one can tell me how long this will take or who's court it is in.

Currently, it has been 30 days and my lienholder has not received any paperwork from the Cali DMV or South Coast Mitsubishi (other than to cash the check).

I do not know if:

South Coast is slow on getting the paperwork to the DMV to get this handled OR

If South Coast filed the paperwork immediately and the Cali DMV is just really slow.

Either way, I'm stuck with the car sitting in my garage, going nowhere. I was even told by the local DMV that I better have the car in a garage, because technically I can't have an un-registered vehicle sitting outside.

This wouldn't be so bad if I had an idea how long it would take, but I can't stare at this beauty too long. Be prepared to wait a while to get your car registered! If you live in a state that will issue you 60 day temp tags, you are probably good to go, but I doubt many will do this.

I'd like to think that Mark is doing everything he can to get this taken care of, but the lack of information on where we are in this process is getting to be disturbing. If I find that South Coast hasn't taken care of their end of the paperwork yet, I will be very upset. (apparently this was the case with one of the previous posters of this thread).

Just an FYI for those out of state buyers. Great deal, absolutely, but don't do it if you are relying on driving the car immediately. Luckily we have an extra vehicle to drive.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Mark,

PM'ed you.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 316 Likes on 248 Posts
Originally Posted by rgonyer
If I find that South Coast hasn't taken care of their end of the paperwork yet, I will be very upset. (apparently this was the case with one of the previous posters of this thread).
This was the case. After 3 weeks the paper work had not been touched and no title generated. I was told yesterday by Len that the title information had been sent to my credit union. I would suggest that you call them and ask for Len who handles the title. Have them overnight the information. Don't make the assumption that you will be given a call. Before I purchased the car I was contacted several times throughout the day which I thought was great, but after the money was received they moved on to new customers. I have had several instances when i have requested a call back and received non. I think Mark is a good guy, but that is not good enough when people pay out $30K of their hard earned money, they expect to be handled timely and professionaly.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by JT-KGY
Mark,

PM'ed you.
I called on monday the 24th and was told Mark wasnt gonna be in til next monday.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 05:08 PM
Former Sponsor

240Z I Really appologized that happen to you....we are going to try and resolved that problem as soon as we can...

Just to remind everybody that if you could just make sure to Deal with me (Mark M.) so we can avoid to have this kind of problem....

And regarding the Titling ang everything about the DMV....DMV takes time to process things....specially if you are financing the car....Now if you pay Cash for the car we will send you the Manufacturer Statement Of Origin and you can just take it to DMV directly....

Thank You
Old Jul 28, 2006, 11:53 AM
Former Sponsor

July 1st to July 31st 2006 Evo Pricing

Hello EVO Enthusiasts,

We are Mitsubishi Super Stores.com a group of Mitsubishi Dealerships that have pooled our resources together to offer EvolutionM Members the Ultimate EVO Super Sale with nearly 200 EVOs in stock at three convenient locations in Southern California. To view our inventory just click on the dealership name to visit our web sites. We can relocate and deliver the vehicle you want to your nearest of these three locations. We offer Competetive financing options as well. Our award winning service and parts departments employ some of the most knowledgeable Mitsubishi certified master elite technicians in Southern California. We also offer two easy to use online Parts catalogs with easy to follow illustrations so you can order the correct part for your EVO.www.partsformitsubishi.com and www.mitsubishicyberstore.com
1)

#1 Mitsubishi Volume Dealer in Western United States , #1 Mitsubishi EVO Volume Dealer in the United States

(888) 810-5153

#1 Fastest Growing Mitsubishi Dealer in LA County

(888) 810-5153

#1 Mitsubishi Volume Dealer in Hi-Desert and the Winner of Triple Diamond Award since 2003 with over
60 EVOs in stock NOW

14644 Valley Center Dr, Victorville, CA. 92395
on Hwy 15 on your way to Las Vegas or back
(1-2 Hr Drive, depending on what you are driving)

(888) 810-5158

ALL MODELS AND ALL COLORS AVAILABLE, WE HAVE THEM ALL.
Buy today, Drive Today

**IN STOCK NOW**

If we don't have what you are looking for, we will find it and get it for you at no extra charge

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 GOAL

New Pricing

EVOLUTION IX RS $26,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX GSR $28,599 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX SSL $31,299 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX MR $32,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

*MR PACKAGE AND ZERO LIFT KIT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE*

***$625 DESTINATION CHARGE IS ALREADY INCLUDED INTO THE PRICE***

At Mitsubishi we reward our loyal customers with an additional $500 loyalty Rebate

*** You must be a Current Mitsubishi Registered Owner to Qualify for Loyalty Rebate***

***IF YOU ARE HAPPY WE ARE HAPPY***

SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL EVOLUTION OWNERS!!!!!!!

EFFECTIVE JUNE. 15, 2006
WE OFFER ALL OUR LOYAL EVO OWNERS OIL CHANGES FOR YOUR EVO FOR $39.99 PLUS TAX AND OIL DISPOSAL AT ALL THREE LOCATIONS

****All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge.**Prices are subject to change without prior notice.**

Thank You Everyone for your support

Quick Reply: July Evo Pricing !!!!!!!!