Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

San Diego Evo's

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2007, 06:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This **** is what PMs were made for...stop cluttering up the threads with this nonsense....no wonder why there isn't a lot of San Diego activity....to much f*ing drama!
Old Feb 23, 2007, 06:35 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo-less liar I think everyone should just use the ignore function. The way you talk Rodger, and the fact that you are a little b1tch at the same time, Pisses people off. You talk a big talk about MY grey evo, your friendship and your knowledge. You are always on the defense. I am done with the S.D. forums and have been for about a month. Rodger you really think Nigl cares that you say "Oh but I helped you"? all your ghey posts are why your so-called "friends" have animosity towards you. Their are a lot of people who have read the dirt you posted about my life on this national forum. You should stop trying to clear your name, and try cutting back on the frequency of douche bag posts
Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RobDogg
evo-less liar I think everyone should just use the ignore function. The way you talk Rodger, and the fact that you are a little b1tch at the same time, Pisses people off. You talk a big talk about MY grey evo, your friendship and your knowledge. You are always on the defense. I am done with the S.D. forums and have been for about a month. Rodger you really think Nigl cares that you say "Oh but I helped you"? all your ghey posts are why your so-called "friends" have animosity towards you. Their are a lot of people who have read the dirt you posted about my life on this national forum. You should stop trying to clear your name, and try cutting back on the frequency of douche bag posts

This is exactly what I am talking about. Here is your proof right here.

Btw, everything I posted was the truth which happens to be the reason why you are so pissed off at me because your life is full of dirt. I am sorry but the truth hurts sometimes. So what I am evoless. You really think that by buying my car you made me mad? I personally think your an idiot for thinking that and for paying so much for it cause now your are almost broke! Your name is now BOB not ROB. Bob for baller on budget

I have already cleared up everything because you basically lied to everyone about it including to me. The only thing I did was help you in getting my car as cheap as possible(yeah I would love for you to try and lie to everyone here that you never called me to get the vin number and license plate number). I told you not to tell anyone until after you got my car cause someone could also place a bid for it if they found out. Well guess what they did. I talked to the disposition department and they told me that 4 other dealers placed a bid for it too which is why you had to pay so much for it. The department wasnt expecting the car to sell that well because it was modified 22grand at most. You ended up spending way to much for it and when everyone told you that you spent way to much all the sudden I am the bad guy. Well guess what you are now left with a blown diff and cracked crank. You seriously need to lay off the drugs rob. It has impaired your thinking. Me and keith have talked numerous times about how me and you could resolve this problem and we dont think we can because you know what? We dont even know what your problem is other than the fact that you dont have much money left from your inheritance cause I know you were stressing on that, or maybe its family problems? I really dont know and its sad to see you throw our friendship away like that.

I only hope you get your life together and that you see the problems your causing.

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Feb 24, 2007 at 12:31 AM.
Old Feb 24, 2007, 01:21 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Well it looks like you were barely able to wait past midnight before you started up again with your douchebaggery. For someone who claims to want to drop the drama, you sure brought a lot to the table. You are shameless and a liar; it is mind boggling that you would post such personal things, whether true or not, about someone in order to make yourself look better (in your eyes). You really have reached a new low. I guess you still need to be kicked down a couple more levels before you learn.

You forget that bullsh1t stinks, no matter how well you try to package it. In your case, well, its pretty obvious.

I'm sure you'll try really hard to come up with something you feel is a legitiment and believeable response/ excuse for your behavior, when in reality all you portray yourself as is a desperate, pathetic individual who is hoping for attention.
Old Feb 24, 2007, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nigletsyz
Well it looks like you were barely able to wait past midnight before you started up again with your douchebaggery. For someone who claims to want to drop the drama, you sure brought a lot to the table. You are shameless and a liar; it is mind boggling that you would post such personal things, whether true or not, about someone in order to make yourself look better (in your eyes). You really have reached a new low. I guess you still need to be kicked down a couple more levels before you learn.

You forget that bullsh1t stinks, no matter how well you try to package it. In your case, well, its pretty obvious.

I'm sure you'll try really hard to come up with something you feel is a legitiment and believeable response/ excuse for your behavior, when in reality all you portray yourself as is a desperate, pathetic individual who is hoping for attention.
Please respect the people on this forum and pm me. Stuff like this shouldnt be on threads. I hope you can at least be mature and respectful enough to at least do that.

If you make another post like that again I am simply going to put you on ignore. And you will be my first.
Old Feb 24, 2007, 09:24 AM

hey yall anyone thinking of selling thier stock 16g give me a pm. blew mine up. hehe
Old Feb 24, 2007, 11:37 AM
Account Disabled

I have A LOT of money BTW. You are talking about my life again. I could never post about your life...... ive never said that your father beat the hell out of you, or that he cheats on your mom who stays with the bastard. Would that be over the line or to personal? Everyone read page 86 on the S.D. forum if you want to know why we are pissed at this 22 yr old kid.
Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

I have A LOT of money BTW. You are talking about my life again. I could never post about your life...... ive never said that your father beat the hell out of you, or that he cheats on your mom who stays with the bastard. Would that be over the line or to personal? Everyone read page 86 on the S.D. forum if you want to know why we are pissed at this 22 yr old kid.
You are now broke dude I know all about it from your parents and keith how you stress everyday about it and not having a job for over a year. You call me a liar yet I know all about you. You forget we use to be good friends. You forget I use to buy you food often and you likewise. You forget that I gave you a dvd indash player/monitor for free!!! I also gave you a o2 housing for free!!! And I asked NOTHING in exchange because you know why rob? We were friends. You forget I visited your parents for football games and spent the night at your house. You forget when we use to give each other rides in our cars when the others were being worked on. You forget we were going to be roommates. You forget that I gave you the info of the car so that you could buy it. And now after everything we have been through and done for each other you simply forget that I was even your friend because I tried to help you and you seriously dont even see that.

You know I could care less what you write about me cause I have nothing to hide unlike yourself. Just make sure its the truth!

You were my family man. You were like a brother to me. If anyone wouldve ever tried to hurt you I wouldve been right there for you. After I heard you backstabbed me I was very upset and sometimes it makes me cry. Yes I said it I cried! Losing you as a friend... my bro after everything weve been through just tears my heart Robert.

I just cant believe you would throw it all away like that.
Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:45 PM

uh anyone, no really i need a stocker cause mine blew up, huh huh?
Old Feb 24, 2007, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by carmaevo8
uh anyone, no really i need a stocker cause mine blew up, huh huh?
Somebody get this man a stocker, STAT!
Old Feb 24, 2007, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mighty Healthy
Somebody get this man a stocker, STAT!
Right freaking meow!!! Over boosting is not your friend..
Old Feb 24, 2007, 02:05 PM
Account Disabled

sorry i played you Rodger..
Old Feb 24, 2007, 02:47 PM
Account Disabled

Sorry you didn't know, it takes more then a month or two to become MY friend.You didn't really have a chance to be welcome based on your personality alone. I introduced you to my Bestfriends on one ocassion I believe. Im sure you will meet people like yourself in the service. As time passes people pick which friends are right for them and the others don't stick. It's normal

Yes i knew you longer then a few months...

Last edited by RobDogg; Feb 24, 2007 at 04:08 PM.
Old Feb 24, 2007, 03:09 PM
Account Disabled

HEy Hey hey...

Smoke .... everyday!!!
Old Feb 24, 2007, 04:18 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry you didn't know, it takes more then a month or two to become MY friend.You didn't really have a chance to be welcome based on your personality alone. I introduced you to my Bestfriends on one ocassion I believe. Im sure you will meet people like yourself in the service. As time passes people pick which friends are right for them and the others don't stick. It's normal
One month or 2? Hey hey now we have known each other for well over that time frame. Yes I met your best friends and gf(well I guess now ex gf) and I met some of your family. If you didnt like me and didnt think I was "friend sticky material" you wouldnt have ever opened your arms to me. But you did! And we had many many fun times. I seriously beleived when I got to know you that we would be inseperable like best friends forever cause you were my REAL friend. Not just some person I hang with. But a true friend. After a while I considered you and keith as fam. Because seriously you were pretty much all I had except for my grandparents. And you knew this. Now why would I ever do anything to hurt you? Why??? It simply doesnt make sense and even keith will tell you that it doesnt make sense. I just cant beleive you would treat a real friend like that.

Its simply not you. You have changed emensely. Like I said I dont know whats going on with you. I just hope that whatever it is thats ailing you that you would come back to life and be the same ole robert that I once knew.

I vaguely remember the day I showed up with your dvd player you said "thats one of the best things anyone has ever done for me."

Quick Reply: San Diego Evo's