Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

San Diego Evo's

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2006, 07:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mdsevo06
I'm doing the same in October, TT for a Dyno Tune. A hour and a half drive is worth it to me, for great customer service and a great tune. November will be the trip up to Robi for his "Basic" package.
I'll try to make it for this Friday's meet at Fry's, but I don't think I'll be racing at the Q. Still would like to go and check it out.

I'll see you guy's there.
Mitch

yeah il be there to, but i probably wont go to the qualcomm.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:10 PM
Evolved Member

anyone runing on ams exhaust system that want to trade for a HKS hi-flow pm me! i am bored of mine so yeah.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nigletsyz
Well it looks as though robi won't be back in town by saturday so I'm going with John Mueller instead. I'm getting the alignment done by him Friday evening and then a 7am tune Saturday at Tuning Tech. It works out perfectly because now I will be able to hang out with the Tuning Tech crew at Fontana and see how the car performs in the 1/4 mile on race gas.
Hi first of dynoflash is horrible. Second of all Robispec is horrible too. Robispec fvked my friends car up so bad. I cant even egin to tell you how bad it was.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:52 PM
Evolved Member

Update guys. Just got back from tuning tech. Alfred is the best guy ever and his staff is so awesome. I cant begin to ell you how good of a tuner he is. He is probably the best tuner Ihave ever dealt with. AND thats saying alot. No lets go over te numbers. I have all the dyno sheets and they will be released by alfred himself so that there is no way anyone can say they are not mine.

Now on pump gas at 22 psi the car dynoed at about 393whp with 374tq. And thats a very reliable tune no knock and the car was advancing timing wonderfully. ALL and all it was a very wonderful tune on pump. The car is soo freakin fast on pump.

Now on race gas with c16 the car dynoed at 30psi at 510whp with around 430tq. And again it was a very reliable tune no knock and advanced timing greatly. The car basically ran so perfect. We definitely had more room for improvement. However, bfore I went al out Iwant to upgrade the fuel system and get a wbo2. I want to put another fuel pump and a fpr with a bigger fuel rail. This will allow me to up the boost to aroun 35psi and really try its limits. I am assuming at 35psi it shoul be around the 550-570area. However, all I WANTED WAS AROUND 500WHP ANYWAY SO I MA VERY HAPPY.

I will make a few passes at the q.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 12:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Update guys. Just got back from tuning tech. Alfred is the best guy ever and his staff is so awesome. I cant begin to ell you how good of a tuner he is. He is probably the best tuner Ihave ever dealt with. AND thats saying alot. No lets go over te numbers. I have all the dyno sheets and they will be released by alfred himself so that there is no way anyone can say they are not mine.

Now on pump gas at 22 psi the car dynoed at about 393whp with 374tq. And thats a very reliable tune no knock and the car was advancing timing wonderfully. ALL and all it was a very wonderful tune on pump. The car is soo freakin fast on pump.

Now on race gas with c16 the car dynoed at 30psi at 510whp with around 430tq. And again it was a very reliable tune no knock and advanced timing greatly. The car basically ran so perfect. We definitely had more room for improvement. However, bfore I went al out Iwant to upgrade the fuel system and get a wbo2. I want to put another fuel pump and a fpr with a bigger fuel rail. This will allow me to up the boost to aroun 35psi and really try its limits. I am assuming at 35psi it shoul be around the 550-570area. However, all I WANTED WAS AROUND 500WHP ANYWAY SO I MA VERY HAPPY.

I will make a few passes at the q.

I CALL FIRST RIDE IN THE THE REALNESS. If its cool with you dude. Thats freakin awesome. Numbers are great and I bet spool is great with the SC61 also. Can't wait to feel the power of that beast. I wish tomorrow was Friday. Haha congrats Roger, first IX I know of with a giant *******. A lot of people with really fast cars are going to come to know the *** end of your Evo very well.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo IX MR
I CALL FIRST RIDE IN THE THE REALNESS. If its cool with you dude. Thats freakin awesome. Numbers are great and I bet spool is great with the SC61 also. Can't wait to feel the power of that beast. I wish tomorrow was Friday. Haha congrats Roger, first IX I know of with a giant *******. A lot of people with really fast cars are going to come to know the *** end of your Evo very well.
Yes thank you. The car is very very fast just on pump with about 445crank hp. Its around the 575 crank hp area on race. It is so far the most powerful 9 that I know of.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

Dam congrats on the numbers i wounder how much more when you get your fuel system in give me a ride sometimes
Old Sep 21, 2006, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Plus Roger made that power on

stock cams
stock intake mani
stock throttle body
stock head
stock ecu
etc, etc.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RnR Racing
Plus Roger made that power on

stock cams
stock intake mani
stock throttle body
stock head
stock ecu
etc, etc.
Yep. The car runs so strong.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 12:07 PM

I was there with Roger all day, and I can personally say that his Evo pulls like there is no tomorrow. It is insane, and insanely loud as well.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Awe hey ice its me turbojuiced96sc2 from SMS forums. Hope your doing well. Hey dude we are meeting every night that qualcomm is going on. So the next time will be sept 22. There was a red mr there last night . Well hope to see ya sometime. Laters.
Hey! Right on yea I plan on coming down to qualcomm tomorrow. Sadly I wont be bringing the evo down but rather the saturn. I haven't raced it in such a long time and right now it's non turbo so I'm curious to see what it pulls with a different set of tires I now have. Plus you guys have all seen stock evos a million times so my MR wouldn't be much to look at. Keep an eye out for the white saturn coupe with the Saturn Motorsports stickers on the side and i'll see you down there. :-)
Old Sep 21, 2006, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Iceplant18
Hey! Right on yea I plan on coming down to qualcomm tomorrow. Sadly I wont be bringing the evo down but rather the saturn. I haven't raced it in such a long time and right now it's non turbo so I'm curious to see what it pulls with a different set of tires I now have. Plus you guys have all seen stock evos a million times so my MR wouldn't be much to look at. Keep an eye out for the white saturn coupe with the Saturn Motorsports stickers on the side and i'll see you down there. :-)
Alright sweet. For those of you who dont know. This is a saturn buddy of mine. I have a saturn that will dyno around 600hp once its complete. I came from the saturn community and now I own a evo. I still have my heart into saturns because I have such a history in it and it was my first car.

When will you be turboed again? Are you still tuning on the safc? Also it doesnt matter if its stock or not we are having a meet so any evo is welcome.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

dood you gotta take me on a ride sometime if its cool. i'll buy you 2 tacos from jack in the crack brah. haaha

lemme know. im gonna be doing so maaajor upgrade soon.... but i have a feeling a joy ride in your cars gonna make me do it a lot faster.

_Greg
Old Sep 21, 2006, 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

il buy you the drink with the taco
Old Sep 21, 2006, 03:31 PM
Evolving Member

BLADOW!!!!

Got yourself a nice little meal now. haha.

Quick Reply: San Diego Evo's