Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

San Diego Evo's

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2006, 01:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey guys my car is still down. I finally resolved the matters though so I should recive my clutch in a couple days and install it.
Old Nov 9, 2006, 06:46 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wanarace78
Well sorry to here about your friend. But on the subject of seeing evos down here I saw two on noth island one on sunday at around 10am and then one on monday at about 3-330pm both looked real clean.s
There are actually quite a few approximately 15 or a so on the island at various times. I've seen the yellow ones. At bldg 378 there are 2 Tarmac Blk ones, mine and another guys. But I rarely drive mine to work and then only on Saturdays, but the other Evo is a daily driver. There are usually one or two in parking lot west of the women's gym. There are a couple over by the squadron area and also, one or two in the parking lot by the credit union. I saw a silver with the SSL package that I'd never seen before, by Air Ops on my way out the back gate on Monday.

m~
Old Nov 9, 2006, 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
^^The only guy i know who has a yellow evo who would be in coronado is a buddy of mine who is in the navy. He was prolly going to a ship or somehting. Did his evo have the blacked out front lights? Also the bby might be my friend jeff.

hmm... for the yellow one, i didnt notice the headlights to be honest. stock fmic tho. and it looked like he had some tint on it.

the BBY looked lowered as well.
Old Nov 9, 2006, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

Yes his car has tint. And he does have a stock fmic. Any other info?
Old Nov 9, 2006, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

hey guys i just sold my vortech supercharger, that was on my 04 gto.. and the gto will be put back together in the next few weeks and then will sell that or trade itn..then i will be getting an evo 9 in the next month or 3...

is there any of you guys local that would give me a ride and let me check out your evo? the more stock the better...

im in san marcos.. off of Twin Oaks Valley Rd. by the college..

the only evo i have been in was at the dealership.. and they wouldnt let me test drive it..

thanks
Old Nov 9, 2006, 10:50 PM
Evolving Member

Yes his car has tint. And he does have a stock fmic. Any other info?

hhaha naaa brah you hit the nail on the head head then. looked clean yellow. im pretty sure that was your boy.

_Greg
Old Nov 10, 2006, 02:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by yellow04
hey guys i just sold my vortech supercharger, that was on my 04 gto.. and the gto will be put back together in the next few weeks and then will sell that or trade itn..then i will be getting an evo 9 in the next month or 3...

is there any of you guys local that would give me a ride and let me check out your evo? the more stock the better...

im in san marcos.. off of Twin Oaks Valley Rd. by the college..

the only evo i have been in was at the dealership.. and they wouldnt let me test drive it..

thanks
Well glad you are making the trade. Glad to soon have you in the family. Just to let you know my name is roger. Also I definitely dont fit the description of your ride car. However, david(evo IX MR) has a bone stock evo so he will be good for your tests.
Old Nov 10, 2006, 06:19 AM
Evolved Member

Well glad you are making the trade. Glad to soon have you in the family. Just to let you know my name is roger. Also I definitely dont fit the description of your ride car. However, david(evo IX MR) has a bone stock evo so he will be good for your tests.

thanks Roger i would love to see your car to... i bet that thing is fast as hell!!!!

my name is Chris

i saw in another post , you go on all wheel junkies.. i know a few people from there.. mostly subbie guys.. my buddy had a white 02 wagon with gram lights.
and Bill from i-speed usa. < cool guy

thanks again. i cant wait to get my evo
Old Nov 10, 2006, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by yellow04
thanks Roger i would love to see your car to... i bet that thing is fast as hell!!!!

my name is Chris

i saw in another post , you go on all wheel junkies.. i know a few people from there.. mostly subbie guys.. my buddy had a white 02 wagon with gram lights.
and Bill from i-speed usa. < cool guy

thanks again. i cant wait to get my evo
Well nice to meet ya. I dont go to awj meets that often. Only wen I have time too. But hope to soon meet ya at the evo meets.
Old Nov 10, 2006, 02:02 PM

anyone doing anything tonight?
Old Nov 10, 2006, 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
raced a black evo w/ a jdm bumper on 8 East just before the 125 last night.... anyone here?
Old Nov 10, 2006, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by nigletsyz
raced a black evo w/ a jdm bumper on 8 East just before the 125 last night.... anyone here?
Were you in a red evo? If so, that was Rob(Robdogg). he told me about it earlier today.
Old Nov 10, 2006, 05:28 PM
Evolving Member

yeah that was me.... I took off in 4th and he was in 3rd... we were door to door. stock turbo>gt35 lol I thought that was him.... met him about a month ago at qualcomm... he lost to my girl on his last run lol
Old Nov 11, 2006, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nigletsyz
yeah that was me.... I took off in 4th and he was in 3rd... we were door to door. stock turbo>gt35 lol I thought that was him.... met him about a month ago at qualcomm... he lost to my girl on his last run lol
Thats because he doesnt know how to use the gt35r haha. He was prolly not in boost. And you were. But if you race me you will lose haha .
Old Nov 11, 2006, 04:38 PM
Evolving Member

nah he was in boost... he downshifted to 3rd like I said.... and I was in 4th.... its all good it was a fun short little blast on the highway... say whats up to him.... If I raced you you'd lose too since your clutch is out haha its all good

Quick Reply: San Diego Evo's