Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

San Diego Evo's

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2007, 10:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, we need to set up a EvoScan session to see what the car is REALLY doing...also, what kind of wideband do you have? I can log off the LC-1, LM-1, zeitronix, and AEM Uego...

Also, what are you plugs gapped to? I have mine set to 25....i think thats the max for stock ignition....try 22 and see if it still does it...
Old Jan 29, 2007, 10:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea its just plugs. mine was doing it after i did the IX turbo install, and was mashin on it pretty good. plugs were just due for a changin. Went with the NGK's, and bladow!!! no more hesitatin, and spittin.

and alan, you're correct brah. 25 is max. gaaaah i miss my car!!!!
Old Jan 29, 2007, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

First off, now that I know rob has the car I will let everyone know that I did get my car repoed. The reason why I didnt want anyone to find out is cause I wanted rob to buy it. I wanted someone that I know to have the car cause I know he would appreciate it. I was afraid if word spread that someone else was going to get it. I still consider all of you friends. If rob can understand my reasons behind this that would be nice if not I understand, but it really was for your own good so that you could get the car.

I apologize for lying to some of you but please understand why I did it. I am happy to hear he has the car and I have always wanted him to have it since the day it happened. The reasons why it got repoed was bs. I definitely was suprised when it happened I had no idea. However, aside that I told robert about 2 months after I met him that I was joining the military and I did I am in whats called delayed entry. I had to get rid of the car anyway because of the military I wish I couldve under different circumstances but hey thats life and I have learned to deal with it.

The reason I havent been on lately is because I am very busy with getting things ready. I also have been occupied with family issues my parents are in the process of a very ugly divorce. And of course I have been working alot.

So now that I have laid it out for everyone I hope we all can move on and get along.

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 30, 2007 at 12:48 AM.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:27 AM
Account Disabled

Thank you for gracing us with your presence. Good thing you cleared that up
BTW Don't call me again Rodger
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:43 AM
Evolved Member

Rob for some reason is mad at me. I think its because when he told everyone about it I then told everyone a different story and I can see where there was a conflict of story.

However, I told him not to say anything to anyone and for some reason everyone knew. He says he didnt say anything to anyone but how can that be if everyone knew? I just did what I did to help him out and hopefully help him save money. If I didnt want him to have the car how come he was able to find it? In order to find a car and when it goes up for auction you must have the license plate number and the vin and the bank who financed it ask any car dealer this. I gave him the info he needed to find the car. If he says anything different that is wrong.

I tried desperately to help him out by discluding the fact that the car was repoed. Rob thinks the reason I was telling people either the car wasnt repoed or that I sold it was because I was afraid of telling the truth which I think I made it quite clear that I am not. And for some reaosn he seems to have some hatred towards me which I think the reason why is because he ended up spending 28grand on a used car which the t-case is screwed up and the engine is blown. I also told rob that when I originally got the engine put in that the rings were blown because I also experienced black smoke and oil consumption this was about 6months back. I heard he is also running his mouth about how I went through 3 blown engines and all that. That is a dam lie. The first engine (which was the original)wasin perfect working condition I sold it to a shop when rnr took it out it had 5000miles on it. Then rnr put in the performance engine and it worked at first but about 400 miles later it started to get alot of blow by, oil consumption and black smoke out the exhaust which means the rings were blown they didnt seat correctly that wasnt my fault or rnr fault james can attest to this. So rnr put in brand new rings not a whole engine. If anyone knows about building engines you would know that getting rings to seat properly is very difficult. So my car was in the shop for another month because rnr was putting in another set of rings and rob knew this because he was the one who drove me back and forth to rnr to see how the car was doing.

The t-case is messed up because the car wasnt towed on a flat bed and I told rob this.

Rob also mentioned something about me seeing gregfromblur last week at clairmont and that we talked about my car? Gregfromblur, you know that I never saw you anywhere at anytime in the last couple of months. The last time I saw you was the time around the socalevo meet. So why is rob telling me this bogus story that you told him that you saw me recently? I dont think I have seen anyone in the last 2 months. I may have told greg that the car wasnt repoed but that definitely wasnt recently. If I told him that it must have been awhile back through this forum.

Anyways, I apologize again for all this. I just wish Rob would stop making it sound like I lied about everything and I did it malisciously. I lied about one thing and that was about my car being repoed thats it and I did it to hopefully help rob out in getting the car and getting it cheaply. And now I am here to set the record straight. Watever animocity you have towards me is BS! I try and help you out and all you do is talk BS about me thats not cool dude.

The day I got the news I told him about it he was the first to know. He then offered to buy it back from the bank and I told him originally its ok he doesnt have to do it but then he persisted so I then thought he was going to buy it so then I told everyone. Then he backed out of it and a few days later he told me he wanted to buy it at the auction and thats when he had asked me for the vin number and license plate number. Then when I started to hear from different people that they knew about the car I tried to tell everyone that its not true so that no one else gets the car. I was just afraid word would get out and someone would find out that would also want the car and then someone else would get it. Now that he has the car I could care less about who knows.

I just wonder who everyone heard about my car from? The reason why i ask is cause I asked if rob said anything to anyone and he keeps telling me he hasnt said a word to anyone.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by tien
anyone have a stock tbe exhaust they dont need?
I've got the cat-back, no downpipe though.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 01:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RobDogg
Thank you for gracing us with your presence. Good thing you cleared that up
BTW Don't call me again Rodger
I call him to tell him again why he shouldnt have said anything to anyone and to ask why he has so much animocity towards me. And this is what I get for helping a friend out. If you ask me I shouldve just told everyone the truth from the start and maybe the car would be so overpriced you wouldnt be able to afford it.

You should be thanking me for what I have done for you.

I work hard for everything. Nothing was given to me unlike your ungrateful a$$. I am in the process of restoring my credit after what happened which after its done in a yr it will be back to normal; you dont even have credit. You never once financed a dam thing in your life because it was given to you.

And you have the audacity to talk smack about me behind my back after I just helped you out many times despite the way you have been treating people? Gimme a fvvvvvcking break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 30, 2007 at 03:15 AM.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 01:32 AM
Account Disabled

You twist **** Rodger. The engine is fine.
Greg is a liar OMFG. I would give my left nut for that guy!

Rodger
You posted and called me 1 min later. I think you should talk about me more online it would be best to leave anytime you see me around BTW
Old Jan 30, 2007, 01:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RobDogg
You twist **** Rodger. The engine is fine.
Greg is a liar OMFG. I would give my left nut for that guy!

Rodger
You posted and called me 1 min later. I think you should talk about me more online it would be best to leave anytime you see me around BTW
Ok then tell them how I twisted it around? Everything I have mentioned is factual. Tell me did I not give you the vin number when you had asked for it to find the car when it was going to auction? Did I not tell you that I wanted you to buy it?

And you say the engine is fine? Thats a god dam lie! Kieth just told me that the car puffs out alot of black smoke and that it burns alot of oil. He also advised you not to get on it because it had very little oil in it and what did you do? You got on it.

Youd give your nut for greg? Well thats nice because I am tellig you NEVER! did I see him recently. I would like for him to come on here and tell us when we supposedly met recently.

Yes I did call you and we did talk then you hung up on me then I left you a voicemail. I am definitely not afriad of you. And I will be visiting your parents you can beleive that.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 01:40 AM
Account Disabled

your
in trouble
Old Jan 30, 2007, 01:52 AM
Evolved Member

^I am in trouble? For what telling people the truth. Thats what you wanted right? I mean I am giving you what you want and you fuss. You wanted my car so I give you the info for it you want me to come out with the truth so I did and you fuss about it.

You have already threatened me by leaving me mesages on my cell phone and on this forum. You can beleive me when I tell you that I will call the police. I told you I cant fight right now because of the military. I will get disqualified if I get into any trouble. And you arent worth the risk. I have printed the pages out. Its best if you just apologize to me and drop your animocity. Because if you do find me things could get real ugly for you. Assault and battery charges arent easy to get out of and you are acting very childish. Is this how you are?

I hope we can settle things in a mature manner.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:08 AM
Evolved Member

At this very moment rob is texting me telling me I am in trouble and that he is going to find me and blah blah blah. Because I finally exposed the truth about everything. For some apparent reason I am the one who gets backstabbed and he tried to make it look like hes the victim. You simply amaze me

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 30, 2007 at 04:11 AM.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:09 AM
Account Disabled

My Parents?my ex?my dead best friend? WTF ? call the police
Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:29 AM
Evolved Member

Well I just got a very disturbing call from robert about him wanting to kill me and kill my family and burn my house down. So if anyone heres anything about that happening you know who it is.

ROB at first thought I was full of crap about me not wanting people to know about my car and thought I was afraid to tell the truth about it. MAYBE NOW he will know I am not full of crap and that I am not afraid to tell the truth despite the threats.

He is leaving right now from orange county to come down here and kill me and my family. Again this is not a joke.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:37 AM
Evolved Member

All I ask from robert is to apologize to me and stop all the animocity towards me because he has no reason to. I think that is fair.

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 30, 2007 at 04:11 AM.

Quick Reply: San Diego Evo's