Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

San Diego Evo's

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK guys, seriously, I'm friends with both of you. If it weren't for you two, I wouldn't be the car nut I am. But as a FRIEND, cut the bullsh*t out. I'm not trying to be a dick, but posting this stuff publicly on a discussion board is NOT the way you want to handle things. You guys are both acting like children. So why don't you guys get your ***** out of your hands and settle this outside the board. All you're doing is making yourselves look bad.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mighty Healthy
OK guys, seriously, I'm friends with both of you. If it weren't for you two, I wouldn't be the car nut I am. But as a FRIEND, cut the bullsh*t out. I'm not trying to be a dick, but posting this stuff publicly on a discussion board is NOT the way you want to handle things. You guys are both acting like children. So why don't you guys get your ***** out of your hands and settle this outside the board. All you're doing is making yourselves look bad.
Well I like to think I am acting mature about it. He is the one who wants to kill people over this. All I am simply proving to everyone is I am not a liar and I didnt want to lie. I simply was doing it for his best interest. But he cant seem to understand simple things.

Then he comes on here and has the audacity to talk crap about me when I cant even get on and defend myself? I hear from people that this crap is going on and I see this and I am infuriated on how rob can just backstab me like that.

I am discussing it publicly because rob has discussed me publicly and has made fun of me publicly. Just thought he would like to see how I felt for once.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Well I just got a very disturbing call from robert about him wanting to kill me and kill my family and burn my house down. So if anyone heres anything about that happening you know who it is.

ROB at first thought I was full of crap about me not wanting people to know about my car and thought I was afraid to tell the truth about it. MAYBE NOW he will know I am not full of crap and that I am not afraid to tell the truth despite the threats.

He is leaving right now from orange county to come down here and kill me and my family. Again this is not a joke.
you are so retarded evoless roger.. change your sig dude you have no evo no more bwahahhahahaahahha your the bigget POS liar i have ever heard of man you need to seriously get a life

Last edited by OLIVER IX; Jan 30, 2007 at 02:56 AM.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:57 AM
Evolved Member

^Well the truth is not retarded. I dont even know you and you dont even know me and the situation so mind yourself.

Btw, I changed my sig just for you.

Show me where I lied just once. I bet you your evo you cant.

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 30, 2007 at 03:00 AM.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:00 AM

^Well the truth is not retarded. I dont even know you and you dont even know me and the situation so mind yourself.

Btw, I changed my sig just for you.
your the tool box that claims he got 1:25 times at streets of willow and theres no record of it. im sure you know how to drive but seriously why lie? you lie to much all your posts are bull**** and now your ??? EVOLESS
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:03 AM

First off, now that I know rob has the car I will let everyone know that I did get my car repoed. The reason why I didnt want anyone to find out is cause I wanted rob to buy it. I wanted someone that I know to have the car cause I know he would appreciate it. I was afraid if word spread that someone else was going to get it. I still consider all of you friends. If rob can understand my reasons behind this that would be nice if not I understand, but it really was for your own good so that you could get the car.

I apologize for lying to some of you but please understand why I did it. I am happy to hear he has the car and I have always wanted him to have it since the day it happened. The reasons why it got repoed was bs. I definitely was suprised when it happened I had no idea. However, aside that I told robert about 2 months after I met him that I was joining the military and I did I am in whats called delayed entry. I had to get rid of the car anyway because of the military I wish I couldve under different circumstances but hey thats life and I have learned to deal with it.

The reason I havent been on lately is because I am very busy with getting things ready. I also have been occupied with family issues my parents are in the process of a very ugly divorce. And of course I have been working alot.

So now that I have laid it out for everyone I hope we all can move on and get along.
lies lies lies
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by OLIVER IX
your the tool box that claims he got 1:25 times at streets of willow and theres no record of it. im sure you know how to drive but seriously why lie? you lie to much all your posts are bull**** and now your ??? EVOLESS
I actually did get those times if you know how to drive you could get them too. I have my bro who was there to attest to that.

This has been gone over so many times. I ran CCW with the bowl. I had a couple bolt ons and flash thats it. I showed pics of me running when I was there. Sorry you cant beleive the facts.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:06 AM
Evolved Member

lies lies lies
Who the hell are you? Everything there is the truth. Whatever rob told you is a bunch of BS! He talks so much crap about me its retarded. You have no idea of the situation. So please keep your comments to yourself.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:14 AM

Who the hell are you? Everything there is the truth. Whatever rob told you is a bunch of BS! He talks so much crap about me its retarded. You have no idea of the situation. So please keep your comments to yourself.
ok evoless liar
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:18 AM

Who the hell are you? Lol Oliver is Kerryanns husband... the girl you where eye humping at the Tuning Tech meet.... lol and here we go again Skillmatic with the lies about your times at SOW CCW..... ****ing lies!!! Damn stop it already... u lied on SoCal and now on EvoM? When will it stop... I've had a PROFESSIONAL DRIVER tell me your times with those mods are absoulutely impossible....and yes he drives Evos! So what up with trying to spred more lies about Robert... you're bitter because you lost your car... get over it and why don't you move on already....
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:20 AM

amen to that
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Miss Evo8
Who the hell are you? Lol Oliver is Kerryanns husband... the girl you where eye humping at the Tuning Tech meet.... lol and here we go again Skillmatic with the lies about your times at SOW CCW..... ****ing lies!!! Damn stop it already... u lied on SoCal and now on EvoM? When will it stop... I've had a PROFESSIONAL DRIVER tell me your times with those mods are absoulutely impossible....and yes he drives Evos! So what up with trying to spred more lies about Robert... you're bitter because you lost your car... get over it and why don't you move on already....
I will admit oliver you are a lucky guy man. As you can see I am not lying about anything. Rob knows it and we all know it. I havent lied about any times I got at willow. Who is the pro driver you speak of?

Why dont you read eveyrthing I have said. Instead of righting it off as lies just because rob told you. And whats this about you telling rob that I am your stalker? Yea rob told me this BS! I dont even know who the hell you are. I saw you once at tt at the socalevo meet and we went back and forth about the times at willow and I am your stalker now? Wtf is that? Dont you live in colton?

Someone on the same thread even posted similar times to what I ran with a similar setup. So get over it. I know you are jealous of the times just keep practicing.

This kinda reminds of the time when I ran 7.7 in the 1/8 mile on a purposely bogged launch at qualcomm and when I told people they didnt beleive me. The funny thing is rob was riding with me when I ran that time and because I ran faster than a 8.5 with a passenger I got kicked off the track.

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 30, 2007 at 03:36 AM.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:41 AM

I will admit oliver you are a lucky guy man. As you can see I am not lying about anything. Rob knows it and we all know it. I havent lied about any times I got at willow. Who is the pro driver you speak of?

Why dont you read eveyrthing I have said. Instead of righting it off as lies just because rob told you. And whats this about you telling rob that I am your stalker? Yea rob told me this BS! I dont even know who the hell you are. I saw you once at tt at the socalevo meet and we went back and forth about the times at willow and I am your stalker now? Wtf is that? Dont you live in colton?

Someone on the same thread even posted similar times to what I ran with a similar setup. So get over it. I know you are jealous of the times just keep practicing.
i wasnt at the meet and your lucky i wasnt there. the **** you posted about my wife on socal made me hate your lame *** and when i ever do see you ,you will have alot of *** kissing to do. its a small world man karma is a b!tch you should think twice about the **** you say about married woman cause the husband will knock the fucc out of you.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:44 AM

"pwnd"
Old Jan 30, 2007, 03:46 AM
Evolved Member

i wasnt at the meet and your lucky i wasnt there. the **** you posted about my wife on socal made me hate your lame *** and when i ever do see you ,you will have alot of *** kissing to do. its a small world man karma is a b!tch you should think twice about the **** you say about married woman cause the husband will knock u the fucc out of you.
Well first off the posts were made after the socalevo meet so you had no reason to hate. I didnt know she was married at the time. I think when I found out I even posted that whoever the guy was was a lucky guy.

Because you werent at the meet I thought she was single. Now I dont know what I said that was so bad. If I can remember correctly I beleive I gave her nothing but compliments. I dont think I ever said anything out of line. If I did please remind me and I will apologize for it. Like I said I didnt know she was married.

Karma does have funny ways in showing itself. I agree with you there. However, this might just be a blessing in disguise.

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 30, 2007 at 04:01 AM.

Quick Reply: San Diego Evo's