Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

San Diego Evo's

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2007, 08:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man u know what? i could care less. I knew all along that it had gotten repoed.. Tony told me all about it. neways next time dont bother lieing to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Hey james I want you to know that my car was infact repoed. The reason why i told you different before was because I wanted to make sure it was on the down low until rob got it. I didnt want it getting out and potentially someone else getting it.

For some reason rob doesnt understand why I didnt want to tell people about it initially but I tried to explain it to him.

I just want to apologize to you. Just please understand why I was doing it. I have issued a statement publicly about it telling the truth to everyone. I wasnt afraid of telling people about it nor do I care I just wanted to make sure it got in the right hands.

Now rob for some reason thinks I am a liar but I was only doing it for his benifit. Then he backstabs me for helping him out.

I just hope you understand. I just want everyone to know I didnt want to lie about it but I didnt want the car to go to someone else.

TAKE CARE

Take care
Old Jan 30, 2007, 09:00 AM
Evolving Member

you ****'s wasted 2 pages on this?? woooooow!!!!

look. this is BS. This **** needs to get squashed. I'd say you and Rob need to just race it out....

but that can't happen. so i dunno. Freindly boxing match? jk. seriously tho this is weak sauce. roger, say what you will. i know what happend with everything. you say i didn't see you. then why the hell would i just tell rob i did?

thanks. whatsever tho.

you have a biggger issure to worry about. his names Rob. handle that. peace
Old Jan 30, 2007, 09:06 AM
Evolved Member

Just one thing about this jumps out at me, and this is directed at SKILMATIC...

(Also note that I'm not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.)

By letting your car get repoed, apparently making no attempt to make good on the loan, and trying to keep it secret so that a particular other person can pick the car up at auction, it seems to me that you're basically admitting to fraud and conspiracy. It sure looks like you and Rob might have conspired to transfer your car to him while defrauding the bank of thousands of dollars through lying about the situation in an attempt to deprive the bank of a fair auction. Given the amount of money involved, it would be a felony if true.

If in fact it happened the way you said, do yourself a big favor and stop talking about it. You think a repo is bad on your credit record -- try a felony fraud conviction...
Old Jan 30, 2007, 09:24 AM
Evolving Member

AHHHAHAH lol!!! THIS IS SO FUNNY.. But the thruth is i spent alot of time with that car and its sad to see he life of it and the way mit has been abused... Roger i do feel for you..You are doing the right thing but some people are not acknowledging that. But u should have done that first off. A LIE IS A LIE.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 09:28 AM

+1

also, repos will stay on your record for a good 7 yrs if im not mistaken. My sister has one and she still cant get another car cause no one will finance her.

What branch of the service are you going into rodg? While your in delayed entry, you can still do pretty much anything you want (excluding drugs) until the day of your oath before you leave to boot camp. I know this cause i got a Hate crime for knocking out a ****** while i was in delayed entry. just make sure you tell your recruiters if you get in trouble.

well, i hope you guys get everything worked out. Itd be sad to lose a friendship over a car.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 10:26 AM
Account Disabled

My life is none of anyones business.
This is unforgiveable
Old Jan 30, 2007, 10:34 AM
Evolving Member

ROBERT ITS JAMES!! how u been ? long time no see. how is rogers car been lately.. is it front wheel drive? i heard a few bad things about him being a douche... neways he always has been and forever will be a huge liar.LIAR u r ROGER...
Old Jan 30, 2007, 11:46 AM

Wow this thread has gotten way out of hand Roger can be a really cool guy in person but does tend stretch the truth a lot, either way I hope you guys can settle this matter like adults and hopefully not hold grudges.

Roger, I wish you nothing but the best in life and I hope from now on you can be a little more honest with you friends because lies just make thing worse Anyway take care bro and good luck with your new journey!!

Cheers,
John
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hmm, ugly situation....

well, can't say much about rodger other than the fact that he bull****ted me for a month+ saying he was going to sell me his stock motor he had pulled for the one from RnR. after calling week after week and telling me he had to pick it up from another shop and then changing his story and saying he might decide to keep it in case his built motor goes bad i go to RnR and make conversation about it only to be told "dude, that motor was sold a long time ago."

and now at least i vented and i feel better. thanks for wasting my time.

and i quote:
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
The first engine (which was the original)wasin perfect working condition I sold it to a shop when rnr took it out it had 5000miles on it.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gregfromblur
you ****'s wasted 2 pages on this?? woooooow!!!!

look. this is BS. This **** needs to get squashed. I'd say you and Rob need to just race it out....

but that can't happen. so i dunno. Freindly boxing match? jk. seriously tho this is weak sauce. roger, say what you will. i know what happend with everything. you say i didn't see you. then why the hell would i just tell rob i did?

thanks. whatsever tho.

you have a biggger issure to worry about. his names Rob. handle that. peace
I agree with you it needs to get squashed. However, a friend backstabbing me is messed up after everything I have done for him despite my misfortune. After I help him he turns it around on me and makes me look like the bad guy.

And when did we ever meet greg? We NEVER met at anywhere or anytime!!! I would appreciate it if you told the truth about that. I havent seen anyone in the community for about 2 months now because I have been so busy with things. Why would you make things up dude?

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 30, 2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jbrennen
Just one thing about this jumps out at me, and this is directed at SKILMATIC...

(Also note that I'm not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.)

By letting your car get repoed, apparently making no attempt to make good on the loan, and trying to keep it secret so that a particular other person can pick the car up at auction, it seems to me that you're basically admitting to fraud and conspiracy. It sure looks like you and Rob might have conspired to transfer your car to him while defrauding the bank of thousands of dollars through lying about the situation in an attempt to deprive the bank of a fair auction. Given the amount of money involved, it would be a felony if true.

If in fact it happened the way you said, do yourself a big favor and stop talking about it. You think a repo is bad on your credit record -- try a felony fraud conviction...

Actually on the contrary the car sold for way more than it was supposed to. The car wasnt suppse to sell for more than 22-23grand at the auction but it actually sold for 28grand which is unheard of because its a used modded repoed evo. This is definitely not a felony or fraud I cant beleive you even think that. The amount of money I already put into the loan and the amount of money it solf for, the bank actually made money which means there is no deficiency balance. I can legaly actually sew them because I paid more than I was suppse to in the loan. I have already talked to a lawyer about this. And I am in the process of filing. There is nothing conspired because rob himself doesnt even beleive my actions towards it. He thinks I just like lying for fun.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RnRjames
AHHHAHAH lol!!! THIS IS SO FUNNY.. But the thruth is i spent alot of time with that car and its sad to see he life of it and the way mit has been abused... Roger i do feel for you..You are doing the right thing but some people are not acknowledging that. But u should have done that first off. A LIE IS A LIE.
Your right james you are absolutely right. I shouldve just told everyone the truth from the get go. But like I said I was just trying to help a friend out. And I really did want him to have it. I mean after all he was my friend. And thats what friends do is help each other out. I was just worried that by telling the truth would compromise the whole idea of robert being able to get the car and get it cheaply.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ybobbyy311
+1

also, repos will stay on your record for a good 7 yrs if im not mistaken. My sister has one and she still cant get another car cause no one will finance her.

What branch of the service are you going into rodg? While your in delayed entry, you can still do pretty much anything you want (excluding drugs) until the day of your oath before you leave to boot camp. I know this cause i got a Hate crime for knocking out a ****** while i was in delayed entry. just make sure you tell your recruiters if you get in trouble.

well, i hope you guys get everything worked out. Itd be sad to lose a friendship over a car.
I am going into the airforce. The airforce is a little more strict than other branches. I cant get any parking or speeding tickets, I cant get overweight(no problem for me), I cant get into any trouble, and I cant get physically hurt(which if I am fighting there is a chance of that happening especially when rob wants to include weapons). Someone could see us and call the police and then I am screwed. Whethor its my fault of not they dont look at that. Now after boot camp I am good to go but before then I have to be very careful about what I do.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JD_Z28
Wow this thread has gotten way out of hand Roger can be a really cool guy in person but does tend stretch the truth a lot, either way I hope you guys can settle this matter like adults and hopefully not hold grudges.

Roger, I wish you nothing but the best in life and I hope from now on you can be a little more honest with you friends because lies just make thing worse Anyway take care bro and good luck with your new journey!!

Cheers,
John
You have always been a great guy john. Please understand the reason I did it. It was never meant to be malisciuos. I wish you the best in life too. Take care

O btw, how did that race go aginst that crx? Did you guys actually race that night?
Old Jan 30, 2007, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jdm4g63tgalant
hmm, ugly situation....

well, can't say much about rodger other than the fact that he bull****ted me for a month+ saying he was going to sell me his stock motor he had pulled for the one from RnR. after calling week after week and telling me he had to pick it up from another shop and then changing his story and saying he might decide to keep it in case his built motor goes bad i go to RnR and make conversation about it only to be told "dude, that motor was sold a long time ago."

and now at least i vented and i feel better. thanks for wasting my time.

and i quote:

I do remember you now. Yes, when I actually had the motor ready for selling I lost your number. I tried finding it and finding you on the forum to let you know but I couldnt. Then a couple days later I posted a fs post(hoping you would see it) and someone saw it and bought it. I really wanted to sell it to you. I called a number thinking it was you and it was some other dude I never knew. The problem is my phone broke and I had to get another phone. Thats why that one day when you called me I didnt know who you were at first because I lost your number in my old phone. So I wasnt BS you.

Last edited by SKILMATIC; Jan 30, 2007 at 02:00 PM.

Quick Reply: San Diego Evo's