Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

SOCAL EVO VIII roll call

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2003, 04:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In-N-Out meet sounds great.

Who's in?
Old May 28, 2003, 05:33 AM
Evolved Member

san diego, lemon grove
silver evolution viii
6600 miles
bought at el cajon mitsu

im on deployment right now so i wont be able to get together till much later..
Old May 28, 2003, 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

South Orange County, Tarmac Black, 1075 miles.....10 days old. Yeah, I gotta cut back on the driving LOL.

Meeting at In-N-Out sounds awesome!!

Rob

BTW, you guys up for a 2F2F meet? Like at the Block or something then go see the movie...I figure we need some comedy for the night.
Old May 28, 2003, 06:59 PM
Account Disabled

If you guys want to get together and have fun as well as get some pictures taken in the process, I do photography at places like Qualcomm AutoX's, Canyon Runs and various SoCal tracks... I'd be happy to make myself available.

Mario
Old May 28, 2003, 11:07 PM
Evolving Member

sounds cool how about next sunday we get a meet together

like around 11 or 12 at IN and OUT in TORRANCE there is tons of parking and we can take a cruise around palos verdes hill there are few nice spots along the coast that i know of. i use to take
pics of my ITR there to
what you guys think?
Old May 29, 2003, 02:50 AM
Evolving Member

I'm up for that. In and Out at noon sounds good. If we're going to go for a cruise, somebody ought to come up with at least rough map for those of us who rack up all of our miles within a 20 mile radius

-Josh
Old May 29, 2003, 07:38 AM
Evolved Member

Next sunday as in 6/1 right? Josh, maybe we should meet here in OC then caravan over there. I've got 2 more people interested in going.
Old May 29, 2003, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

CoolGuy949: Count me in. Ever think about doing a multiple car forum canyon run at Angeles Crest or even inviting other boards to this meet? If so, cool.

If not, let the Evolutions roll.
Old May 30, 2003, 01:40 AM
Evolving Member

I'd be up for a meet on Sunday.

As far as where to meet and drive, if any of the guys from San Diego were to come it, some where in between LA and San Diego could be a good compromise ( Oceanside ??? ) and then for a drive, Palomar is great but far-ish, Ortega Highway closer but lots of traffic / cops.

If LA is the deal, I'd be up for the Angeles Crest Hwy, I've driven up there on the bike, but not yet in the Evo. Downside on Angeles Crest, is that like Ortega you can get quite a few cops and a reasonable amount of traffic.
Old May 30, 2003, 02:00 AM
Evolved Member

more So Cal heads then i thought...i was just at the dealership today some do0de about late 20's to mid 30's just bought the last black EVO on the lot at Miller Mitsu.

i was driving around yesterday and saw a Silver Evo in Encino, a white Evo in front of Topanga Mall with the carbon diffusers on the bumper and another silver Evo out in Panorama[im guessing its o00o since i usually see him around that area couldn't tell kus all i saw was the backside of the car -=oP he got away before i could catch up...stupid traffic.

anyway an evo meet sounds cool...would you guys mind having some slug Lancers and Mirages tag along with your meet?
Old May 30, 2003, 10:32 AM
Evolving Member

sounds cool the more the better.. i use to ride the crest and ortega hwy lets have a show of hands who's going then we can see where everyone is coming from then try and pic a half way point... usually when the ITR's would meet we would just meet in torrance b/c it was half way between OC and the valley..

so i will add you to the list give me a show of hands who's in

Last edited by evolife04; May 30, 2003 at 10:34 AM.
Old May 30, 2003, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by DriftRunSir
more So Cal heads then i thought...i was just at the dealership today some do0de about late 20's to mid 30's just bought the last black EVO on the lot at Miller Mitsu.

i was driving around yesterday and saw a Silver Evo in Encino, a white Evo in front of Topanga Mall with the carbon diffusers on the bumper and another silver Evo out in Panorama[im guessing its o00o since i usually see him around that area couldn't tell kus all i saw was the backside of the car -=oP he got away before i could catch up...stupid traffic.

anyway an evo meet sounds cool...would you guys mind having some slug Lancers and Mirages tag along with your meet?
i am pretty sure the white one is my friends. mr bubbler.. if it had santa monia paper plates
Old May 30, 2003, 12:29 PM
In Timeout

Why not plan your meet on http://calslam.com ? You can coordinate the ride up to STAGE II (August 2nd) and we can all determine a location and date for CAL SLAM STAGE IV. I would like to see more Lancers and Evos in one place that ever before.

Are you Ready?
Old May 30, 2003, 12:35 PM
Evolved Member

So we all still meeting up this sunday?
Old May 30, 2003, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

quote:
Originally posted by DriftRunSir

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was me but wtf is a carbon defuser you mean air dams?

Quick Reply: SOCAL EVO VIII roll call