Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Wrecked evo in Fresno, CA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2007, 10:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where in Fresno did this happen? And where's crash pics besides that one? What did he hit anyways?
Old Mar 28, 2007, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

More Evos keep getting into wrecks more and more everyday.. damn.. insurance is going through the roof.. hopefully our resale as well j/k.

I guess this is something for every young wild kid with a Evo to look upon. Think about twice racing on public streets.
Old Mar 28, 2007, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by hasetak
i assume it was not you brother? where did he ge the pic? Just curiouse on the detail i live near there.

Nope not me, i live in alaska now(military move me ), my brother told me cause i drive an evo too . i think my brother knows one of the guys in the incident or something. it happened on shields and dewolf is what he saying.

This is what my brother said on his myspace bulletin

"Last Friday there was an accident between my friend's van and a Evo on shields and DeWolf. but it seems that it wasn't the Evo's fault. Shields is a through road while DeWolf has a stop sign. A "white" lady driving a blue? or aqua blueish? car decided not to wait for the cars to past. Instead she took off from the stop sign hoping she can get across Shields without getting hit, which she did. She made it safely but two other cars didn't. As she crossed both cars tried to stop hoping to avoid hitting her. The Evo slowed down too quickly and lost control of his car causing it to slid and get hit from the driver side by the van..."

Sorry if there was any misunderstanding before
Old Mar 29, 2007, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

I was bout to say Street Racing FTMFL, but damn Soccer Moms FTMFL
Old Mar 29, 2007, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Sounds like the Evo driver slammed on the brakes, wasn't familair with the "on again, off again" pedal feel of ABS so he let off the brake and tried to steer out of the impact. I dunno?
Old Mar 29, 2007, 10:42 AM
Evolved Member

ouch! that hurts. i hate it when a EvoIX gets into an accident especially GG's. hope he's alive.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

Now thats what i call a totaled car!!!
Old Mar 29, 2007, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

So why was the evo racing a van again? This is why street racing is illegal! You not only have to control your cars, but watch out for others on the road doing something unexpected. Thankfully no one was killed except for that poor, poor wing .
Old Mar 29, 2007, 10:56 AM
Evolving Member

^ from what the post is saying, the evo wasn't racing at all. He was just a by standard of some retarded biznitch in the blue car. It's a shame. A serious shame. hope the driver and everyone else is ok. As for the car, I tilt my head for a silent moment; that poor car is definitely dead.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by trueno429
thats an OLDDDD *** bus
What's an *** bus? Is it jammed full of *** clowns?

Back on thread, it's funny how everyone assumed the driver was street racing, especially now that we learn he probably was not. That just shows that we Evo drivers are at least as prejudiced against other Evo drivers as everyone else is.

Last edited by Rod Munch; Mar 29, 2007 at 01:18 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I may have seen that Evo a few weeks ago on Blackstone Avenue (I waved at the guy, if it was him). What a shame...
Old Mar 29, 2007, 01:49 PM
Evolving Member

I don't think I've ever seen a GG IX on the road in Fresno. In fact, I hardly see any Evos at all.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MONSTARR
I don't think I've ever seen a GG IX on the road in Fresno. In fact, I hardly see any Evos at all.
The only GG one I've ever seen (and it might be this Evo) was on Blackstone right where it turns into Abbey (by the McDonalds) and he was turning onto a side road. This was a few weeks ago.

You in Fresno? I live in Madera, but I work in Fresno (McKinley/Blackstone area)...
Old Mar 29, 2007, 01:58 PM
Evolving Member

Arggh another wrecked Evo. Are most of these crashed Evos a result of incompetent drivers who buy an Evo for the performance but don't know how to drive?
Old Mar 29, 2007, 02:09 PM
Evolving Member

Oh, if it's wrecked he must have been racing, because everyone know that is the only way Evo's get wrecked. Hope he's okay, but he's probably still in jail right now on suspicion...

Quick Reply: Wrecked evo in Fresno, CA