Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Wrecked evo in Fresno, CA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2007, 02:16 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smarsenal
Hey , the wing didn't survive!!
Thats because it is the CHEAP evo ix wing AKA POS
Old Mar 29, 2007, 03:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Foggy
The only GG one I've ever seen (and it might be this Evo) was on Blackstone right where it turns into Abbey (by the McDonalds) and he was turning onto a side road. This was a few weeks ago.

You in Fresno? I live in Madera, but I work in Fresno (McKinley/Blackstone area)...
I live in Fresno. I used to live by the Abbey/Olive McDonalds in the hood . But I moved over on Bullard towards Fresno State. Most of my relatives live in Madtown. I drive a EB VIII.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MONSTARR
I live in Fresno. I used to live by the Abbey/Olive McDonalds in the hood . But I moved over on Bullard towards Fresno State. Most of my relatives live in Madtown. I drive a EB VIII.
Cool, we should hook up sometime. I know of another Evo owner or two in the area as well, and still haven't met them either. I've been so busy lately because my fiance is squeezing out a puppy in mid-May (in fact, I've got birthing classes to go to all this weekend LOL). I'll have to PM you sometime in the near future so we can take pics of our cars or sumfin...
Old Mar 29, 2007, 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

Cool, we should hook up sometime. I know of another Evo owner or two in the area as well, and still haven't met them either. I've been so busy lately because my fiance is squeezing out a puppy in mid-May (in fact, I've got birthing classes to go to all this weekend LOL). I'll have to PM you sometime in the near future so we can take pics of our cars or sumfin...
Fer sure. I know a few dudes in town with Evos. Cool guys. I'll let you know when I get my car back, we'll meet up. Congrats on the "puppy" lol.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 05:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by yoda
Arggh another wrecked Evo. Are most of these crashed Evos a result of incompetent drivers who buy an Evo for the performance but don't know how to drive?
Yes, i'm also one of those incompetent Evo drivers. Stopped at a light and get hit from behind. Damn I must not know how to drive. Also I was street racing this car next to me to see whose window rolls up faster...
Old Mar 29, 2007, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

wow!!!
Old Mar 29, 2007, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MONSTARR
Fer sure. I know a few dudes in town with Evos. Cool guys. I'll let you know when I get my car back, we'll meet up. Congrats on the "puppy" lol.
Ya, we should have a Fresno-Madera EVO meet. Better yet, maybe we should make the meet in the upcoming Fresnoracing.net BBQ in May
Old Mar 30, 2007, 08:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO8URV8
Ya, we should have a Fresno-Madera EVO meet. Better yet, maybe we should make the meet in the upcoming Fresnoracing.net BBQ in May
Nother Fresnoid here...
Old Mar 30, 2007, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
hawt damn!. hope hes ok, and dont judge from the picture because you dont know wtf happened... everytime you see crashed evo you think it is from street racing.
Old Mar 30, 2007, 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVO8URV8
Now THAT sounds like a plan. As long as it happens before my daughter is born LOL (she's due May 16th). Won't be able to do squat for a few weeks after that happens. We should dig this thread back up in May & PM each other to make sure we all go to the BBQ...