Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

"Back 2 The Basics" Meet at Treasure Island (San Francisco, CA) on November 4th, 2007

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2007, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Back 2 The Basics" Meet at Treasure Island (San Francisco, CA) on November 4th, 2007

Sup guys,
First and foremost, I tried posting this in the West Region with no responses so I figure I'd try and post it here and see what I get. Anyways, just wanted to make a little post and mention that there's going to be an Import Meet at Treasure Island, November 4th, 2007 @ 12:00pm entitled "Back 2 The Basics" hosted by a local and amateur car crew based out in the Northern California Area which I am a co-founder of. There will be music, entertainment, and various types of cars at the meet. Food will also be provided, granted a $5 fee be graciously given at the time of the event. The purpose of this meet is to bring the Import Community together and to have a little rally before the Extreme Autofest Show in the following weeks. I know I am a new member to the forums and all, and you guys probably have a lot of better things to do than to show up at a meet hosted by a very amateur car crew, but showing your support would mean a lot to me, our crew, and the import community. We hope to have various types of cars to show up, but me personally, I had to include, the sickest cars in the industry......the Evolution Community!!!!!! I anticipate this meet to be a cool kick it and should be pretty fun. As with any group of people that are trying to get somewhere in this industry, it has to start somewhere and we figure that holding organized meets would be the best place to start. Below is the flyer for the event. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I also posted this on the NorCalEvo.net forum and received roughly 45 replies mentioning that they would attend. Anyways, thanks for your time and I hope to see y'all there.

Last edited by xXeVoLuZiOnXx; Oct 9, 2007 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Wanted to Subscribe to the thread for instant notification
Old Oct 9, 2007, 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
you probably wanna post it on NorCalEvo.net. Thats where the Norcal kids kick it.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 11:08 PM

Ill bring my crew to this event.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 11:24 PM

If im not working ill try to cruise over
Old Oct 24, 2007, 12:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
sounds fun, i may go........hmmmmmmm.... 5 bucks you say?........ hmmmmm.......... i still may come just for the fact that you say theres gonna be women there. they better be fine. post pics please. LOL.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 07:08 PM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but we've been trying to get things situated for this event to make sure y'all will have a good time with plenty of food...hopefully...lol. Anyways, to answer a comment about the girls....unfortunately, the girls we planned on having come may not be able to make it that day...I'm not too sure, but I'm apologizing in advance if this may be the case...sorry about that The meet itself is right around the corner, however, and I just wanted to get a rough/final head count of all who may attend, so your replies are appreciative. If not, I appreciate you guys taking the time to attend or look at the post and I hope to see y'all there. Much love....peace!
Old Oct 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
Admin Alumni

It's clearly Regional.....moving back there.
Old Nov 16, 2007, 02:11 AM

anyone there? any pictures?