Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Meets in SoCal??

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2009, 02:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meets in SoCal??

Does anyone know or attend meets in the Northridge area?

I've never been to a meet and I wondered what they were like.
Old Feb 11, 2009, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

The best place to check is www.socalevo.net We have a lot of different local meets depending on location and evenings you want to go. Here is a link to where you want to check:

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?board=34.0

You can hit me up there as well. My handle/screenmane is 1Wkdevo
Old Feb 15, 2009, 12:10 PM

INVITING EVERYONE AND THEIR WHIPS TO JOIN OTHER CAR ENTHUSIASTS AT UNITED ARTISTS TO WATCH "FAST AND FURIOUS". This movie will be coming out on the 3rd of April, however there will be a meet in the parking lot of the theatre at 9:00 pm. Not all cars will be S2000's SO ALL CARS ARE WELCOME (but dont roll in with your grandma's car, unless she drives something with over 237 hp ) There is a Starbucks there, a Goldsteins Bagel, and some other resturants (a Burger King 5 minutes away walking distance as well as New Moon, pretty expensive place for the high rollers who like chinese food).

If you have any questions let me know, and if you are interested and might come sayso....

Adress: 1919 Verdugo Blvd, La Canada, CA 91011
Time: 9:00pm on Thursday night, we catch the movie at 12:00am Friday morning's first showing

Please Note: There is a hospital within 100 feet of the theatre so no loud noises or "unruly" activities beofre OR AFTER the movie (dont get any ideas )