Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2012, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ccampbell
Hey who works at the fuel farm @ mcbh? I think it might be flo but not sure.
i think it is. are they finally releasing to the public?!??!
Old Feb 28, 2012, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey fellas my name is jake i bought a silver 08 Gsr from Ty a few months ago...always wanted an evo had a Z prior but have a baby due in may and wanted tokeep a sporty ride so ive been busy as hell. Ive been wanting to make it to the meets but as i said busy with the baby stuff. Im new with the Evo dont know awhole lot about it but im learning lol and i gotta say ty hooked me up. Im curious if you guys have any meets coming up? I try to stay away from the nex too many cops and im air force so to close towork lol but nice to meet ya guys hope to meet up soon later
Old Feb 28, 2012, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by wolford240
hey fellas my name is jake i bought a silver 08 Gsr from Ty a few months ago...always wanted an evo had a Z prior but have a baby due in may and wanted tokeep a sporty ride so ive been busy as hell. Ive been wanting to make it to the meets but as i said busy with the baby stuff. Im new with the Evo dont know awhole lot about it but im learning lol and i gotta say ty hooked me up. Im curious if you guys have any meets coming up? I try to stay away from the nex too many cops and im air force so to close towork lol but nice to meet ya guys hope to meet up soon later

Congrats on your purchase!
I don't own one but I do go to the meets. The last couple meets have pretty consistant but for the looks of things a lot of us have been pretty busy. Hopefully soon we will continue with the meets again on a regular basis.
Keep checking back to see when the next meet is going down.
Usually Saturday or Sunday at
Central Oahu regional park around 11am.
Good luck!
Old Feb 28, 2012, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by GSR4B11
What brand of kit is it? What's the mileage on it? And are you willing to just sell the manifold and turbo?
Hey it's a stock Evo x kit. And has about 12000 miles on it. Will part it out depending on price. Would like to sell as a whole.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by wolford240
I can help you put if you have questions about the Evo x. I have a 2010 silver gsr also
Old Feb 28, 2012, 11:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by forc3 f3d
i think it is. are they finally releasing to the public?!??!

yes thats me and no they are not releasing E85 in public. If it did you know I would tell everyone lol.

Sorry I have been so busy with my fam and also work and my tournaments. If there is a meet this weekend I might be able to go just wont go to the cruise though I have my two boys and wifey is going to DC for 5 days.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 02:31 AM

hmmm......

Originally Posted by CombatSpeed
Hey it's a stock Evo x kit. And has about 12000 miles on it. Will part it out depending on price. Would like to sell as a whole.
Only thing I'm really interested in is the turbo. Since you have it off the car can I check it out. Was wondering a few things about mine that I would like to compare to another stock X turbo. Why did you change turbos and what do you have now? How much you willing to sell the turbo for? lmk thanks!

Lance
Old Feb 29, 2012, 02:31 AM

Roger that!

Originally Posted by robnval
lance, check your email

Thanks!
Old Feb 29, 2012, 05:44 AM
Evolving Member

Only thing I'm really interested in is the turbo. Since you have it off the car can I check it out. Was wondering a few things about mine that I would like to compare to another stock X turbo. Why did you change turbos and what do you have now? How much you willing to sell the turbo for? lmk thanks!

Lance
He's running Jose's old BBX Full I think.?.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 07:40 AM

Lance
I am running the bbx turbo. I changed it cause I wanted to break 400awhp. Which I did. 410awhp and 320trq. But if you would like to buy the turbo just text me and we can talk numbers. 7135158517 name is Blake.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 12:02 PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4800563...7629482802481/

Whats up everyone a few pics from last night. Should get better pics when I find my other lens!

Also congrats wolford240. Tai's car was pretty awesome I think he made 350? Hope to see you out soon next meet will be this sunday ill send a text out!
Old Feb 29, 2012, 02:33 PM

Hey everyone where having a going away cruise/meet for my friend Louis. It's going to be at Linus Walmart on Saturday at 7:00 pm
Old Feb 29, 2012, 02:34 PM

Kunia Walmart everyone should come out
Old Mar 1, 2012, 09:14 AM

I thought it was you flo. I bought that perrin intake from you awhile back. I have the red 8. Been going to classes this week at combat camera so i saw your car a few times.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 10:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by CombatSpeed
Kunia Walmart everyone should come out
Sorry will not be able to go there! My car is too low for the parking lot!

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***