Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2012, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys do me a favor and go to my web page as check out the videos www.EvoX1123.myvi.net when your done get back to me 7135158517
Old Apr 14, 2012, 05:05 PM

Hey guys do me a favor and go check out these videos at my web page. www.EvoX1123.myvi.net an get back to me
Old Apr 14, 2012, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by CombatSpeed
Hey guys do me a favor and go check out these videos at my web page. www.EvoX1123.myvi.net an get back to me
Wow that's Amazing!
Old Apr 14, 2012, 10:12 PM

This thread is geared specifically for car enthusiasts NOT to be advertising... Also, when I created the thread it was to Inform people that i want to start a team and see where it goes...
Old Apr 14, 2012, 10:34 PM

Exclamation

Im seriously thinking about redoing the ranks of Full Spectrum Racing. I gave out my number at our first meet up. I would only hope that when i text someone that they would text back. So, here I am on EVOM posting it SO everyone can see it...

I get text messages about "dude you should try this supplement or drink"..? But yet when i text you to see if you can make it to a meetup or car event and i dont recieve a text or anything. That clearly shows that you are off doing your own thing.

Which is fine by me. I am not here to control ANYONE.. I am here to rally EVO enthusiasts together and do things like going out paintball, bowling, car shows,bbq's, cruise the island,work on cars, watch movies, and anything else that comes to mind. Its not that hard to answer a text. I know my phone works because i sent a mass text and only select people hit me up. The people that hit me up are the ones who deserve to be on the team.
Because its all about information flow. When you said you wanted to be apart of a team, A team communicates with eachother, does events or actitvites together. IF we all went to hella flush wearing t-shirts, and had some cars there. Im sure people would have taken pictures of the cars and probably spread the word that Full Spectrum Racing is a new team an blah,blah blah... Thats how we get recognized and how a team grows...

So this is my last attempt to try and rally people who truely want to be apart of something. I just linked up with a few people that arnt even apart of F.S.R. and we chatted and i have 2 companies for sure that will sponsor F.S.R. however, I COMPLETELY understand if you have something going on.

Im not going to make it mandatory that you have to come to meetups. I would just like a small courtesy text saying"hey rome not going to make it."

So, that way im not out there with the rest of the guys waiting to go have fun after the meeting or dinner or whatever we plan....

SO HERE IS IS UPPERCASE FORMAT AND BOLD...!!!
MEET UP @ NEX FRIDAY 20TH APRIL 2012...TIME MEET UP STARTS IS @ 8PM TIL WHENEVER... If you show up i want to get your contact info, shirt size, email, facebook(so we can connect)and (i can add you to our full spectrum racing page) from there you have multiple means of contacting me via evom,facebook,call or text.

Please look me up @ facebook.com/Full.Spectrum.Racing and add me.
Please text or call me @ 808 232 3582.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 10:37 PM

Exclamation

Im seriously thinking about redoing the ranks of Full Spectrum Racing. I gave out my number at our first meet up. I would only hope that when i text someone that they would text back. So, here I am on EVOM posting it SO everyone can see it...

I get text messages about "dude you should try this supplement or drink"..? But yet when i text you to see if you can make it to a meetup or car event and i dont recieve a text or anything. That clearly shows that you are off doing your own thing.

Which is fine by me. I am not here to control ANYONE.. I am here to rally EVO enthusiasts together and do things like going out paintball, bowling, car shows,bbq's, cruise the island,work on cars, watch movies, and anything else that comes to mind. Its not that hard to answer a text. I know my phone works because i sent a mass text and only select people hit me up. The people that hit me up are the ones who deserve to be on the team.
Because its all about information flow. When you said you wanted to be apart of a team, A team communicates with eachother, does events or actitvites together. IF we all went to hella flush wearing t-shirts, and had some cars there. Im sure people would have taken pictures of the cars and probably spread the word that Full Spectrum Racing is a new team an blah,blah blah... Thats how we get recognized and how a team grows...

So this is my last attempt to try and rally people who truely want to be apart of something. I just linked up with a few people that arnt even apart of F.S.R. and we chatted and i have 2 companies for sure that will sponsor F.S.R. however, I COMPLETELY understand if you have something going on.

Im not going to make it mandatory that you have to come to meetups. I would just like a small courtesy text saying"hey rome not going to make it."

So, that way im not out there with the rest of the guys waiting to go have fun after the meeting or dinner or whatever we plan....

SO HERE IS IS UPPERCASE FORMAT AND BOLD...!!!
MEET UP @ NEX FRIDAY 20TH APRIL 2012...TIME MEET UP STARTS IS @ 8PM TIL WHENEVER... If you show up i want to get your contact info, shirt size, email, facebook(so we can connect)and (i can add you to our full spectrum racing page) from there you have multiple means of contacting me via evom,facebook,call or text.

Please look me up @ facebook.com/Full.Spectrum.Racing and add me.
Please text or call me @ 808 232 3582....
Old Apr 14, 2012, 10:57 PM

Last edited by KiDMaTiX; Apr 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:02 PM

Ya dude no one texted me back either. Lol. Everyone's busy I guess.. Give me number please
Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey so how was HellaFlush 2012?
I hope the video for this year is just as awesome as last years one.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by KiDMaTiX
Ya dude no one texted me back either. Lol. Everyone's busy I guess.. Give me number please
my number is on the post i just made prior to yours..
Old Apr 15, 2012, 04:47 AM
Evolving Member

It was kool chilin w/ Flo, III, Darwin, Rome (FSR)...at the show....nice to see the two fitted Evos too, hellaflush man! Luv both of their stance!!!! Congrats to our own fellow Evo owner Darwin for best Jdm....much mahalos for the other evo owners who came to visit us, sorry i forgot your names!!!!

Hope to c u guys @ the nxt show/meet....Rome-Evo hope to make it to the NEX meet!

Peace,
HyRev

Hope to see more
Old Apr 15, 2012, 12:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dee_yamaha
It was kool chilin w/ Flo, III, Darwin, Rome (FSR)...at the show....nice to see the two fitted Evos too, hellaflush man! Luv both of their stance!!!! Congrats to our own fellow Evo owner Darwin for best Jdm....much mahalos for the other evo owners who came to visit us, sorry i forgot your names!!!!

Hope to c u guys @ the nxt show/meet....Rome-Evo hope to make it to the NEX meet!

Peace,
HyRev

Hope to see more
I acually got 2nd overall hellaflush also! Nice seeing you guys and congrats darwin, you didnt even have to be there
Old Apr 16, 2012, 01:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by stpkenton
I acually got 2nd overall hellaflush also! Nice seeing you guys and congrats darwin, you didnt even have to be there
Sweet man, congrats...we miss the ceremony!
Old Apr 16, 2012, 03:02 AM
Evolving Member

Link to some pix from hellaflush http://hyrev.webs.com/apps/photos/al...bumid=13274398

Last edited by dee_yamaha; Apr 16, 2012 at 03:09 AM.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 01:00 AM
Evolving Member

Nice dee I'll post up mine tomorrow im on duty today.

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***