Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2012, 01:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^^^^thanks
Old Aug 7, 2012, 07:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any of you x guys need an intake?

Wrinkle black ams FS.. Like new, with bungs.. New price, 439 plus shipping to Hawaii... Robs price... 250, let me know!
Old Aug 7, 2012, 08:24 PM

Old Aug 7, 2012, 09:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lostsoulsevo
so i can flip the camber bolt like the front ones for more camber at top? cause i had my car at the alignment shop, they couldnt adjust the camber from the top of the wheel for the tuck look, they could only bring the bottom of the wheel in/out.
No, unfortunatly you cant really move the upper without a rear camber plate. The hole in the rear will not allow much movement if you put one though, thats why all the kits that sell dont have it. The lower you drop though, the more natural camber you get. If you go as low as me and go in on the stock lower camber arms you can get -4 like me......if that what you really want.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by FA77EN
Im interested
Here you go Fa77en. Let me know if interested. I'll probably post on i-club as well. Thanks, Z
Attached Thumbnails ***Official HI Chat Thread***-bbs1.jpg   ***Official HI Chat Thread***-bbs2.jpg   ***Official HI Chat Thread***-bbs3.jpg   ***Official HI Chat Thread***-bbs4.jpg   ***Official HI Chat Thread***-bbs5.jpg  

Old Aug 9, 2012, 04:09 PM

Hey guys, My name is Scott, New Evo guy here. Going to be in Hawaii (K-Bay) Tomorrow, Moving from Colorado Springs. I got a 2012 Evo X GSR WW, Traded in my 2006 STi for it. Just thought I would introduce my self, and see whats up with the EVO scene over there. What are the good shops over there with AWD dynos?
Old Aug 9, 2012, 04:12 PM
Evolving Member

Only 1 awd Dyno on island and the shop is less than good... sorry man
Old Aug 9, 2012, 04:16 PM

Ahh, that's too bad. How do you guys get your tuning done? Do you all do it by your self?
Old Aug 9, 2012, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by ScottBrah
Ahh, that's too bad. How do you guys get your tuning done? Do you all do it by your self?

I never had a problem with Rad Motorsports. AMS was here recently and they use the dyno at Rads to do their tuning. They usually come down 2-3 times per year.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Z Madness
I never had a problem with Rad Motorsports. AMS was here recently and they use the dyno at Rads to do their tuning. They usually come down 2-3 times per year.
correct!! chris should be coming out this novemeber.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

Rad sucks... Bottom line... Feel free to go there and waste money if you please. Having a dyno was smart for them cause renting it out brings them cash and makes them "reputable" lmao, but they don't know ****

Most x guys run etunes until ams or Mellon comes for their tuning trips.

Shops on island are super limited but there are a few reputable ones... Very few.... Sorry for the bad news man
Old Aug 9, 2012, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by ScottBrah
Hey guys, My name is Scott, New Evo guy here. Going to be in Hawaii (K-Bay) Tomorrow, Moving from Colorado Springs. I got a 2012 Evo X GSR WW, Traded in my 2006 STi for it. Just thought I would introduce my self, and see whats up with the EVO scene over there. What are the good shops over there with AWD dynos?
Welcome to Hawaii!
Old Aug 9, 2012, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

Lmao... A quick search on rad motorsports found this... Another great example of how f*cking sh!tty they are
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ve...ts-hawaii.html
Old Aug 9, 2012, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

Aloha Evo peeps, I've met some of you at meets and bbqs.... but if I haven't met you guys before my name is Dennis and I'm an Evo owner... I just wanted to pass along some info about Kalealoa Raceway Park's progress in building us a Motorsports Park. If you guys haven't heard, there is already a sand drag built and also a rally style dirt track built. Pavement track is in the works but money and politics is involved. Please visit http://www.kalaeloaracewaypark.com/i...dates&Itemid=3 and show your support.

If you guys haven't been here that long, we use to have Hawaii Raceway Park at Campbell Industrial but it closed around 2005/06 due to lease and land dispute.... when we had the super ferry some of us use to go to Maui and use their track but they got rid of that also.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 07:45 PM

Scottbrah was asking about shops with AWD dynos, which for us is Rads. I had my two Suby's tuned by PDX and my Evo tuned by AMS at Rads and had no problems.

The only work I have done at Rads was having Will do my alignment and I did not have any issues (I would also recommend Island Brake or Scotty's).

I am not attesting to other services by Rads. Hope this helps Scott.

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***