Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by robnval
Alright, so only the first 2 left.. Those arc bits should cover some of it
My wife's cat's vet bill would have covered the wire tuck
Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:08 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
Maybe it's the NY in me, but honestly when I saw this at the meet, I said to myself "Wow, I like the Graf/tagged look on his fenders". If you remember, I was askin a while back about taggin the underside of my hood wid a bunch of NY graff (represent!) to do something unique. But anywho, please don't exile me from "the group" now ha lol
Never said is was in bad taste or anything. Sub guys are little deviants, lol, so I could see guys pulling a prank on the Chief...especially if they knew he would be repainting anyways.
I think it would be awesome to have car-art and then have it clear coated. It would definitely be different.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:11 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
My wife's cat's vet bill would have covered the wire tuck
Lucky your wife don't check this forum or you would get cut!
Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by robnval
Lucky your wife don't check this forum or you would get cut!
Haha my wife thinks cars, car meets, and car forums are stupid. I'm letting her currently drive my semi-built Srt-4, and she thanks me by putting a surf rack on top, and sea turtle floor mats inside, along with scentsy perfume bag hanging from the rear view mirror. She's hopeless lol
Old Oct 23, 2012, 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by geminibby
Never said is was in bad taste or anything. Sub guys are little deviants, lol, so I could see guys pulling a prank on the Chief...especially if they knew he would be repainting anyways.
I think it would be awesome to have car-art and then have it clear coated. It would definitely be different.
, unfortunatly it did not last 24hrsthough before cops where giving me weird looks!, so its back to stock look. It waz only temp anyways. Im keeping the driver side one though for garage art!
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:18 AM
Evolving Member

Any of you evo x owners still have your oem uicp? I am in need of the oem front piece (the pipe that connects to the intercooler) ... Let me know, I need it like yesterday!

Rob
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by stpkenton
, unfortunatly it did not last 24hrsthough before cops where giving me weird looks!, so its back to stock look. It waz only temp anyways. Im keeping the driver side one though for garage art!
I ran into my A-gang Chief today out there and I was like, dude you got to see this. He was bummed that he didnt get to see it, so I showed him the pics. he laughed.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 01:34 AM
Evolving Member

Better late than never... the passing showers made us not want to take additional pix. It was cool though being out there w/ the German cars and other exotics....made me wish that I kept our 335i a little longer.... next time we'll do some spirited drivign w/ them.... how was the meet in Waikele? couldn't attend, had to go to a wedding.

Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:13 AM

Hey does anyone know if the Cobb inlet is longer then the stock inlet? Anyone know?
Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:17 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
can you HI guys recommend a good place to stay for a vacation out there?

cb
Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:14 AM
Evolving Member

Chad, which island are you coming to?
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:40 PM

Dennis, Nice pics mang!
Old Oct 24, 2012, 08:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CBRD
can you HI guys recommend a good place to stay for a vacation out there?

cb
Oahu -- Koolina resort but its a long way from Waikiki, if you want to stay in Waikiki Hilton Hawaiian or the the Royal Hawaiin is nice, Trumph hotel is up there too along w/ Aulani the new disney resort.. this is the main island so there are lots of hotels to choose from but it is the most populated island

Maui -- if you want to stay in the Lahaina/Kaanapali area i would recommend Kaanapali Shores resort, if you want to stay near Kihei/Wailea/Makena area the Grand Wailea is nice -- second largest island, home of Haleaakala...10K' dormant volcano/ 100 waterfall road to Hana -- possibly one of the most dangerous roads in the islands; you can get a "I survive the road to Hana T-shirt"

Kauai -- The Sheraton, Marriott and the Grand Hyatt is nice -- home of Waimea Canyon, the oldest island of all the main islands..... you can hike Mt Waielele, the wettest spot on earth or cruise the Na Pali coast... some of the highest sea cliffs in the world... if you want to see the tallest go to Molokai.

Big Island -- Sheraton Kona resort, Waikoloa Beach Marriott, Mauna kea Beach-- Live volcanos here, two 14K' mountains often snow capped in the winter.. still have a small patch of black sand beach... also home of Captain Cooks landing

Lots of stuff to do here in the 808 if you have money... if you want to chill you can find beaches w/ hardly anyone around... hike some of the most beautiful places on earth..... let us know when you are coming, may be we can throw a small BBQ at one of the parks here.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by dee_yamaha
Oahu -- Koolina resort but its a long way from Waikiki, if you want to stay in Waikiki Hilton Hawaiian or the the Royal Hawaiin is nice, Trumph hotel is up there too along w/ Aulani the new disney resort.. this is the main island so there are lots of hotels to choose from but it is the most populated island

Maui -- if you want to stay in the Lahaina/Kaanapali area i would recommend Kaanapali Shores resort, if you want to stay near Kihei/Wailea/Makena area the Grand Wailea is nice -- second largest island, home of Haleaakala...10K' dormant volcano/ 100 waterfall road to Hana -- possibly one of the most dangerous roads in the islands; you can get a "I survive the road to Hana T-shirt"

Kauai -- The Sheraton, Marriott and the Grand Hyatt is nice -- home of Waimea Canyon, the oldest island of all the main islands..... you can hike Mt Waielele, the wettest spot on earth or cruise the Na Pali coast... some of the highest sea cliffs in the world... if you want to see the tallest go to Molokai.

Big Island -- Sheraton Kona resort, Waikoloa Beach Marriott, Mauna kea Beach-- Live volcanos here, two 14K' mountains often snow capped in the winter.. still have a small patch of black sand beach... also home of Captain Cooks landing

Lots of stuff to do here in the 808 if you have money... if you want to chill you can find beaches w/ hardly anyone around... hike some of the most beautiful places on earth..... let us know when you are coming, may be we can throw a small BBQ at one of the parks here.
Wow sounds like I need you to show me around when I arrive lol!
Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:19 PM

Hey guys!
This is super off topic, but I need some help. As most of you guys know, I'm expecting a baby boy in a few weeks. With that being said. I'm looking for anything that could be useful. If you guys got items like clothing or anything for boys I'd gladly buy them from you or if you want to just get rid of it, I'd be more than happy to take them off your hand.
My number is 808-748-1873
Shoot me a text if you're looking to part out any baby boy stuff.
Thanks!!

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***