Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2012, 06:12 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can use it on the highway. I mostly have it to race bikes because most cars are not worth my gas lol.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 08:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GT35MR
I can use it on the highway. I mostly have it to race bikes because most cars are not worth my gas lol.
Oman.... go get em boy racer... racing on the highway is intelligent... how old are you... 18? Seriously get a life bro
Old Oct 26, 2012, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by robnval
Oman.... go get em boy racer... racing on the highway is intelligent... how old are you... 18? Seriously get a life bro
Haha so small island and so many cops. Community service here we come!
Old Oct 26, 2012, 09:15 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by robnval
in the middle of the night when there are no cars its not hurting anyone. Ok so you don't race give me a break do you do the speed limit all the time with your evo don't give me that ****.

It is going to be a little gay moving to hawaii considering there are no drag strips there for the last 10 years from what I read. Plus houses are way too damn expensive you get a **** hole house for anything less than 500k. I guess I will mostly enjoy scuba diving and fishing honestly.

Last edited by GT35MR; Oct 26, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^^^^^^the roads are not safe at night, a lot of cops roaming all hours of the night. the roads are garbage here as well!
Old Oct 26, 2012, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by lostsoulsevo
^^^^^^the roads are not safe at night, a lot of cops roaming all hours of the night. the roads are garbage here as well!
^+1. And they don't play. 30 over equals automatic license suspension and community service for FIRST offense. Hawaii is the wrong place for Tokyo Drift. Not to mention 75 percent of the cops are in unmarked cars. But you'll find out one way or another. There's only a few highways going across the island. And you'll pass cops every time you get on one. Hawaii is very tourist, so there is still traffic at night, still cops (in my opinion MORE cuz of drunk drivers coming from Waikiki), and still normal people driving around with kids. Not preaching, but if I'm driving around wid my fam and some 800hp car blows by me racing a bike on the highway, I'd be extremely pissed. Yes we all drive Evos. Yes we all speed sometimes and open up a little, but no we aren't out there trying to race bikes on the public highway, where people are driving around with their fams. And that is the **** that brings so much scrutiny onto us by HPD. The reason that recon laws are so strict, and the reason that cops harass at so many night meets. Can't have guys racing on highways, and then expect them to leave us alone when we are parked and just chilling. The island us WAY too small for that. You'll see when you get out here. We are all under the microscope as it is. We don't need that ****
Old Oct 26, 2012, 12:54 PM

It's been awhile since I last posted.. On the issue of recon, take your car in stock say your car is dropped get the recon sticker. Lower your car as much as you want.

Race from a dig rather than the highway.

Also If anyone is interested in a megan exhaust manifold I have one for sale for $75 I no longer need it. Its for an Evo 8-9. You will need a new gasket. which is like $5

808-542-5260
-Justin
Old Oct 26, 2012, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
^+1. And they don't play. 30 over equals automatic license suspension and community service for FIRST offense. Hawaii is the wrong place for Tokyo Drift. Not to mention 75 percent of the cops are in unmarked cars. But you'll find out one way or another. There's only a few highways going across the island. And you'll pass cops every time you get on one. Hawaii is very tourist, so there is still traffic at night, still cops (in my opinion MORE cuz of drunk drivers coming from Waikiki), and still normal people driving around with kids. Not preaching, but if I'm driving around wid my fam and some 800hp car blows by me racing a bike on the highway, I'd be extremely pissed. Yes we all drive Evos. Yes we all speed sometimes and open up a little, but no we aren't out there trying to race bikes on the public highway, where people are driving around with their fams. And that is the **** that brings so much scrutiny onto us by HPD. The reason that recon laws are so strict, and the reason that cops harass at so many night meets. Can't have guys racing on highways, and then expect them to leave us alone when we are parked and just chilling. The island us WAY too small for that. You'll see when you get out here. We are all under the microscope as it is. We don't need that ****
+1 couldn't have said it better
Old Oct 26, 2012, 02:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
+1, please dont bring the racing drama to hawaii!!!! Or just go take it to the nex meets with all the honda's and domestics. I think the only spot you can even speed safely is h3, for maybe 2milesyou anyways!
Old Oct 26, 2012, 02:48 PM
Evolving Member

Not the H3 i drive that every single day and there is no day that it does not have a cop in it i always see one. Oh yha i also got a ticket on that highyway to lol
Old Oct 26, 2012, 03:11 PM
Evolving Member

Wow this sounds really gay.... I figured this might be a possibility. Maybe I will need to sell the cobra and get a new cts-v or new f-150 with ecoboost or Raptor.

Living in Florida was awesome you can race every day if you wanted to and the cops didn't **** with you at all. Not only that there were 4 race tracks to choose from within 20 minutes to 2 hours away so the car is so worth it there.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 04:51 PM
Evolving Member

Yha not over here. The only race i saw here is scca and the one on dirt forgot the name of it.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

Yup dirt drags at krp
Old Oct 26, 2012, 07:36 PM
Evolving Member

is it better to get a lifted diesel to take to the dirt track?
Old Oct 26, 2012, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
is it better to get a lifted diesel to take to the dirt track?
i've seen evo's and subie's at the dirt track

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***