Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, cancel all meets until we find someone to take his place! We can't have a meet with our token black man!
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by robnval
Ok, cancel all meets until we find someone to take his place! We can't have a meet with our token black man!
I'm half black...does that count? lol

Posted from Evolutionm.net App for Android
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by BIP_EVO8
I'm half black...does that count? lol

Posted from Evolutionm.net App for Android
I'm a quarter white, so I'm not full either. But since there's a drought, we got 2 work with wat we got
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:13 PM

Yea Rob, I know you would miss seeing me at all those meets that you show up to. Haha
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
Yea Rob, I know you would miss seeing me at all those meets that you show up to. Haha
Lmao.. Yea I miss soooo much when I don't come! It's like high school... When I actually went to school I would spend the day thinking about a million other things I could have been doing... Which mostly included getting ****ed up or sleeping
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:45 PM

Lmao.. Yea I miss soooo much when I don't come! It's like high school... When I actually went to school I would spend the day thinking about a million other things I could have been doing... Which mostly included getting ****ed up or sleeping
Yes, and like high school you will one day wish you attended! Believe me, I have a G.E.D. Lolol
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:46 PM
Evolving Member

Why are some people so immature that its pathetic? Heading home on H1, a red mustang (nothing special) gets on and revs past me. Then slows down to the point that there are several car lengths in front of him until the next car...waiting for me to obviously catch up. Only then to rev and pull away.

First of all, why would you even play around during evening traffic, secondly, in what world would they think they had a chance. I'm sure they will be txting all their friends saying how an evo was scared to race him during rush hour, lol.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by geminibby
Why are some people so immature that its pathetic? Heading home on H1, a red mustang (nothing special) gets on and revs past me. Then slows down to the point that there are several car lengths in front of him until the next car...waiting for me to obviously catch up. Only then to rev and pull away.

First of all, why would you even play around during evening traffic, secondly, in what world would they think they had a chance. I'm sure they will be txting all their friends saying how an evo was scared to race him during rush hour, lol.
I like people on motorcycles. They have all these bumper stickers on their cars about sharing the road. They have flashing headlights to make us more "cautious". And the b!tch and moan about cars hitting them, yet.......they tailgate, pass multiple cars at once, speed, weave in and out, drive in the median, and are just all around deusche bags. Most of them deserve to get hit
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by geminibby

Lol, don't you love it? I bet he put a tick mark on his dash and told his friends about his evo kill!

Yes, and like high school you will one day wish you attended! Believe me, I have a G.E.D. Lolol
I like the element of surprise... I'm like the guy everyone sees on the forums and is like.. "That's rob, but don't worry he never shows up for meets and is a d!ck on evom"... And Tada i show up as they are mid sentence

Last edited by robnval; Oct 31, 2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:07 AM

"Lol, don't you love it? I bet he put a tick mark on his dash and to,d his friends about his evo kill!"

Lmao!
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by FA77EN
"Lol, don't you love it? I bet he put a tick mark on his dash and to,d his friends about his evo kill!"

Lmao!
Prob our friend wid the twin turbo 3000hp mustang, gettin some practice in before he starts racing those bikes
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FA77EN
I couldn't help but hope they would get onto H2 where there would be a little less traffic...may have conducted some on the spot training, but they didn't. Training opportunity missed, lol.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:25 AM
Evolving Member

Prob our friend wid the twin turbo 3000hp mustang, gettin some practice in before he starts racing those bikes
2 times recently I have laughed out loud.. This is why we accept you
Old Oct 31, 2012, 09:08 AM

Location: Philippines/japan/korea/Kuwait/iraq/Florida/alaska/washington state/ hawaii/texas
hey Rob,my skin is brown is that good enought to take over for mark..lol
Old Oct 31, 2012, 09:53 AM
Evolving Member

Is it worth having a sport bike in Hawaii? A guy is offering me a 2010 BMW S1000RR and cash for my cobra just wondering how riding is on the island.

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***