Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BambiTLK
Are you serious?
I seriously read through your whole rants about your pet-peeve.....and I seriously have read through 200 pages of ****-talking on this thread.....and I seriously think I'm entitled to MY rant about MY pet-peeve. And if booty hurt results, I don't care. That's why it's a rant. I read your rant and found it to be just that: a rant about stuff that pisses you off. So can I please get MY rant? I've stayed pretty low key in evom world, I've paid my taxes, and I've worked late the last 3 days. So if you can rant and Rob can rant every other day, why can't I get a rant? Oh please don't tell me we are shooting for another double-standard on the pile.....haha.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:24 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry mark, I got my money on Bambi!
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
I seriously read through your whole rants about your pet-peeve.....and I seriously have read through 200 pages of ****-talking on this thread.....and I seriously think I'm entitled to MY rant about MY pet-peeve. And if booty hurt results, I don't care. That's why it's a rant. I read your rant and found it to be just that: a rant about stuff that pisses you off. So can I please get MY rant? I've stayed pretty low key in evom world, I've paid my taxes, and I've worked late the last 3 days. So if you can rant and Rob can rant every other day, why can't I get a rant? Oh please don't tell me we are shooting for another double-standard on the pile.....haha.
Where are we going with this? Lmao, I never b!tch... I do however push my logic onto others
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by BambiTLK
Seriously. I posted about my experience with this ****ing group of people on these forums. That wasn't a rant about random *********...that was people on this forum who probably also complain about why there's no "chicks" in the club/forum.

It's hard to infer tone from text, so I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. When I realized that it got waaaay off topic, I thought it would be better to have this discussion in a more appropriate setting. The tangent was partially my fault, yes, hence why I was trying to reign it in. If you really want to get into this, we can do that. I'm just asking that it not be on this particular board. But if you still want to have a go, let me know.
(1) As far as tone, realize I'm laughing through 90% of my typing
(2) No debate is going to change what I view as a double standard
(3) I seriously didn't think this debate was at all a serious debate until now (?). I thought it was still in the "talking **** but really" spirit of the last 200 pages
(4) I still hope you will give me a good assessment if my car gets into an accident, and hold none of this against me
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by robnval
Sorry mark, I got my money on Bambi!
That's cuz ur a creeper trying to get into people's facebooks and stuff haha jk.....but really
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

That's cuz ur a creeper trying to get into people's facebooks and stuff haha jk.....but really
And you are a closet homosexual jk...but really
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:33 PM

And you are a closet homosexual jk...but really
Lolol u can't just use my "jk....but really" on the same exact page where I used it
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:34 PM

So, how bout them Lakers?
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:35 PM
Evolving Member

^i just did... It's like the army.. E5 has good idea... Platoon executes.... E7 steals idea and uses it as own... Rob ftw!
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:36 PM

back, oooo... thats funny, the assesment thng... hi rob! oh im terrible typeing on a laptop
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FA77EN
So, how bout them Lakers?
Sixers!
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wastelanddragon
back, oooo... thats funny, the assesment thng... hi rob! oh im terrible typeing on a laptop
Note to everyone else in here... She said I to ROB none of the rest of you... Just saying
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:38 PM

ohhh!! your such a fat head! HI EVERYONE!! <3
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:38 PM

(1) As far as tone, realize I'm laughing through 90% of my typing
(2) No debate is going to change what I view as a double standard
(3) I seriously didn't think this debate was at all a serious debate until now (?). I thought it was still in the "talking **** but really" spirit of the last 200 pages
(4) I still hope you will give me a good assessment if my car gets into an accident, and hold none of this against me
I wouldn't even look at your car, so you don't have to worry about that. It'd be a potential conflict of interest. They pretty much keep me away from all the tuner cars for that reason alone. I get stuck writing Camrys and VW Jettas, because no self-respecting person I associate with would ever drive one of those (that was for you, Rob). :P

I think you are misunderstanding me, here.

I said I do not date military guys. That is fully my right. I'm not obligated to give anyone any amount of my time, for any reason. There is no double standard there. I'm sure you have a whole list of what disqualifies a potential mate, yes? There isn't anything wrong with that.

And technically, that isn't even really true, as I have dated some recently. This all started out as a joke/mess with Rob thing, and it wasn't really directed at anyone else. If you and I were having a similar conversation, then it would have been different. As this is a public forum, the conversation was open to anyone, but I feel you and I started off wrong because you were inferring a meaning that just wasn't there. I will try harder with the hyperbole next time.

Can you see how that is different from saying "all military guys are dumbasses" or "all car chicks are slutty mcsluttersons"?

That's the point I'm getting at. There is no double standard there. I hope I have explained myself clearly, if not, let me know.

And now based on all of this, I'm going to add "reactionary and sensitive" to my list of what ALL THE MILITARY MENZ ARE LIKE.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:39 PM

Got some candy in my basement kids
We know

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***