Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2013, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by warivera599
Still looking for one. All the clips in mine snapped off. Are all the blips in good condition
Just 1 clip broke off but it can be easily fixed with some epoxy.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 03:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sup guys, guys guess I should finally hop on here and say what's up. Some of you already know me (slo evo), I sold you the srt turbo lol. Anyway, I have a silver 05 VIII and I live on amr
Old Mar 6, 2013, 04:08 AM

Hey guys brand new guy to the world of evo's but not to modding cars. I go to the car cruises every weekend. Me and my wife just traded our beloved 2011 5.0 mustang in tonight for a Evo we picked up a 2008 EVO with ams duel exhaust, ams intake and some brand UICP from what I seen so far. Going to dig deeper into it this weeked and see what other goodies besides the massive sound system we got with the car hit me up though! My name is Dylan.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 07:42 AM
Evolving Member

^the mr that was on Craigslist I'm assuming?
Old Mar 6, 2013, 08:33 AM

Hey dudes do any of you know how to either build a 12 pin harness for the MMCS or know where I can get one ? ... I ordered one online it turned out to be the wrong one a 16 pin stereo harness for aftermarket plug in .. I need te harness that goes into the slot at the very top right when you remove the MMCS in order to et a connection for a reverse camera ... Any ideas fellas ? I'd really appreciate the help ..!

Oh and I did manage to get not of my lights done the rest are going to be ordered in the next few weeks .. I'm pretty sure I have the only Lancer GTS out of the while group lol in a couple of weeks should be getting my tints done by FA77EN and getting that exhaust from him too. Lol
Old Mar 6, 2013, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by LOLvtec
Hey guys brand new guy to the world of evo's but not to modding cars. I go to the car cruises every weekend. Me and my wife just traded our beloved 2011 5.0 mustang in tonight for a Evo we picked up a 2008 EVO with ams duel exhaust, ams intake and some brand UICP from what I seen so far. Going to dig deeper into it this weeked and see what other goodies besides the massive sound system we got with the car hit me up though! My name is Dylan.

Congratz! I see you and your wife liked it. I arranged everything yesterday at the dealership for you before I left.
-Heather
Old Mar 6, 2013, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by LOLvtec
congrats! when i bought my evo, the dealership didn't know what it had. Once i got it on the lift it had all HKS parts on it.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by robnval
^the mr that was on Craigslist I'm assuming?
Yup!
Old Mar 6, 2013, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by jdbinspired
Congratz! I see you and your wife liked it. I arranged everything yesterday at the dealership for you before I left.
-Heather
Thanks heather! Yeah the cars a blast. A little to much fun ahaha. Did a quick pull on the highway last night and I got pulled over LOL. But we love it. But, just like the mustang im already looking at parts lol. An ams DP and a test pipe with cobb accessport should be nice I got to poking around a little more on the car last night and looks like the onpy mods were the ones I mentioned before. Which I cannot complain about
Old Mar 6, 2013, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by MR_evoX
congrats! when i bought my evo, the dealership didn't know what it had. Once i got it on the lift it had all HKS parts on it.
Oh damn! Nice yeah I just went by what I visibly was able to see. Was hoping it had a downpipe but I crawled under last night and saw stock DP and cat lol car sounds good though! If any one knows of any one selling a test pipe or DP lmk
Old Mar 6, 2013, 04:37 PM

I won't be out this weekend due to installing new turbo and daughters birthday party, but we generally are always out on Saturday nights
Old Mar 6, 2013, 04:40 PM

Hey ashley you guys meet up nex right? In the main parking lot in the back?. Usually where all the mustangs and vettes are. Thats where ill be. Thats who I usually roll around with but I gotta see some of ur guys cars
Old Mar 6, 2013, 04:53 PM

Yah, I cruise with the vets mostly, good buddies of mine, and if you guys need a hand with something just lemme know. Oh btw, no calling me by my last name, I'm a civilian now lol
Old Mar 6, 2013, 05:57 PM

Lol ok then whats ur first name xD ill be plasti dipping the gront chrome grill tonight and doing the mitsubishi badge in red cant wait to meet u guys!
Old Mar 6, 2013, 07:07 PM

Jon or JD, I have shed off my slave name and title lol

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***