Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2013, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys has anyone order anything off deporacing.us before? I sent my payment in and it took them 3 days to take it outta my account and they still havent shipped my stuff.......Unless they are building my boost guage and bending my LICP......lol......but just wanted to get a little feed back.

also i have emailed them to but no luck..........they dont have a phone number so that doesnt help.....i even emailed the "depo racing" account on the forum with no reply :/
Old Mar 14, 2013, 02:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ouch, never delt with them? That blows though
Old Mar 14, 2013, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by JD Ashley
Ouch, never delt with them? That blows though
yeah its starting to kinda **** me off a little. usually any place you buy stuff from ships NEXT DAY if not that day. but here we are on like day 5 and my stuff hasnt been shipped, nor have they returned my emails......or PM's. I was going to buy their intercooler as well but they wont be getting that $400 outta me. if they dont fix it.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 03:46 PM
Evolving Member

I'm sorry man, but I literally "lol" after reading the frustrated post above... Depo makes the majority of their sales on eBay so I'm not surprised that they are taking forever! The guy probably bends the pipe in his garage and cooks the coating in his kitchen oven... And the gauges are surely made in Taiwan... Get used to waiting man.. You drive an Evo.. Call ams and ask them to ship you parts... All made to order now a days.. And let's leave Jdm parts wait times completely out of the equation (my exhaust has a 16-24 week lead time) lmao
Old Mar 14, 2013, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by robnval
I'm sorry man, but I literally "lol" after reading the frustrated post above... Depo makes the majority of their sales on eBay so I'm not surprised that they are taking forever! The guy probably bends the pipe in his garage and cooks the coating in his kitchen oven... And the gauges are surely made in Taiwan... Get used to waiting man.. You drive an Evo.. Call ams and ask them to ship you parts... All made to order now a days.. And let's leave Jdm parts wait times completely out of the equation (my exhaust has a 16-24 week lead time) lmao
lol. Yeah **** that. I am pissrd about how expensive our ****ing front license plate brackets are to! $50! U gotta be kidding me! I can make a "hella home-depot" one for like $10-15......but I already bit the bullit lol. Am I drilling holes in my bumper? Of course not. 3m tape son lol. Yeah I swear to god. If I don't get my damn LICP and boost guage in the next week.....someone's legs are getting broken ahaha.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 05:48 PM

Oh rob how much did u want for that intercooler?
Old Mar 14, 2013, 07:20 PM

Holy shiz nit! I trolled ebay and found em. replies fast on that and got it all squared away
Old Mar 14, 2013, 11:13 PM

Who needs Diaqueen oil...lemme know. I have about 1/2 a gallon left. $78.89 a gallon...
Old Mar 14, 2013, 11:43 PM
Evolving Member

You need to be a lot more specific than that.... Gl4? Gl5? LSD or trans? You see where I'm going with this? Lol... If its gl5 LSD gear oil and you paid that much you got raped horribly hahaha... Even if its gl3 trans oil 75w80 which is 300 bucks for 5 gallons you paid too much at almost 80 bills a gallon
Old Mar 14, 2013, 11:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LOLvtec
Oh rob how much did u want for that intercooler?
The coltspeed? It's basically brand new... Retail is 1800 plus shipping to the US... Not sure you really want me to put a price on it

Glad the eBay route worked out for you with depo... They don't want to risk bad eBay feedback so it should come fast now lmao
Old Mar 15, 2013, 12:27 AM

The coltspeed? It's basically brand new... Retail is 1800 plus shipping to the US... Not sure you really want me to put a price on it

Glad the eBay route worked out for you with depo... They don't want to risk bad eBay feedback so it should come fast now lmao
LOL its only a LICP. Ahahah. And jezus christ! That's crazy!!!! I would love to find someone selling a used ams, ets, or agp IC
Old Mar 15, 2013, 12:55 AM
Evolving Member

Yea I sold the ams to Jose a few weeks back... They pop up every now and then though... Patience is key to finding a good deal
Old Mar 15, 2013, 01:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lol the ams ic I'm selling is for a 8/9 :P
Old Mar 15, 2013, 09:55 AM

Hey everyone! Is there a meet tonight?
Old Mar 15, 2013, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

Nex? 8pm?

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***