Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2013, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
I've been tracking that he's coming in June....when it get pushed back?
Idk he said to me July in my emails to him
Old Mar 21, 2013, 10:00 AM

July is when I am planning on coming down, but I don't have a date yet. I take deposits for this trip since the costs are so high on it. You'll need to call us and leave a $100 deposit (goes towards the tune).

The guy who handles the list for me is Shaggy. 808 306 7789 is his number.

^Per The man himself.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Madrican
Seriouly if you doing that in these roads here you are crazy .

You can't go by what the mph gauge says the Evo one is like 180 if I remember correctly and the Evo tops out at 155 according to specs
Lol it's not that hard , I'm from NYC the roads there are worse and more congested but me and my friends still a managed it and there were plenty of races that went down as well , I don't race anymore bc I've gone legit and don't take part in any illegal activities to fund it but I still enjoy "spirited driving" and a good "outrun" challenge when presented with one ,

As far as top speed I'm pretty sure if I can find the speed governor and manipulate it I can make it to top speed only problem is idk if I even want to mess around with the Ecu on this car this is far from a 98 civic lol
Old Mar 21, 2013, 02:10 PM
Evolving Member

I guess now I'm confused... An "outrun" challenge??? What are you going to outrun in a lancer gts? I mean seriously... A Prius? Going that fast in a stock lancer on Hawaii roads with their horrible drivers isn't "spirited driving"... It's retarded
Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

^+2
Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:32 PM

lol. Then you guys would ****ing hate me.......If any one does that to me im not afraid what so ever to weave in the traffic here. So i guess needless to say i drive like a douche when someone pisses me off or someone wants to have a little fun. DD the bmw and let the wife DD the evo. keeps my *** outta trouble and more money in my pocket gas wise lol. Wahoo! projects for the weekend is to put on my LICP and get the oil changed

Any one change their LICP have any advice? or a quick way to do it? Or is it just a straight forward install
Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by dee_yamaha
I have a spare manual boost controller if you want to borrow, we can do some pulls n check if its knocking.
Yea man. As soon this death schedule ends, I'll hit you up lol
Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:38 PM

W T F. Really?
Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:42 PM

Last time I checked, when you top out your car and go as fast as you can possibly push your car, the floorboard hardware starts to unfasten itself, then you end up neededing more NOS.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:43 PM

People driving like douches, weaving, and racing on H1 is why cops constantly give us trouble even when we are just driving normal. The island is small with only a few major highways. We don't need boy racers ripping down the same highways our wife and kids are on. Everybody gets on their Evo occasionally. But if you are doing 120 down H-1, your ***in idiot
Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:43 PM

mark, Im not saying i do it all the time. Its very rarely i do. I sure as hell dont go out and just do 120 for no reason lol. but if i do i make sure NO ONE is in my direct lane or is in the lande next to me. The time i was talking about in my mustang was going out the h1 torwards kapolei (where its flat straight and hardly any traffic, and it was 2am). I agree with you about what you said though........I was driving in the evo and a cop literally followed my every move i even turned down a road and went all the way down and he waited for me to drive back out and proceeded to follow me out and then pulled me over for not having a licence plate mounted on the front. I had 2 cops surrounding my car and blasting their high beams in my driver window and windshield......not fun......I was going the speed limit every where. not even 1mph over and i still got profiled. so i hear ya.

Last edited by LOLvtec; Mar 21, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:57 PM

Used to have a moped that topped out at 35mph.
I didn't really *** wit the Ecu but when I did, I was able to hit 40mph. (Only while going down hill) Dont worry, it's was 3am on a Sunday going down H3.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by FA77EN
I didn't really *** wit the Ecu but when I did, I was able to hit 40mph. (Only while going down hill) Dont worry, it's was 3am on a Sunday going down H3.
Hahahahahaha
Old Mar 21, 2013, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by FA77EN
not sure if this was sarcasm torwards my post...... but there are alot of fast mopeds on this island lol. I was following one home on my way home the other day and he was doing 60...........no joke.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 05:09 PM

Speaking of Fast & Furious, it's on tv right now. Spike Channel to be exact.

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***