Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2010, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I get home in Jan and can take a look at it then... I know that is forever from now tho.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 01:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you throwing any codes???
Old Nov 7, 2010, 07:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoVIII808
Do you drive in Iroquois Point?? There is a slammmmed evo here that i see every now and then, but i think its black.
Anywho, are you running spacers at all? Im about to pick up some 18x9.5 +15, just trying to get an idea. Thanks
yeah i drive in iroquois point.... and i have been experimenting with fitment. you should pm me and i can give you details. but i am at 18x9.5+7 in the rear and +2 in the front. i want to go negative offset or be the first with 19x11 on stock body..dreams, dreams......if i only had the money to support it if you roll your fenders and do a little camber in the rear then you can run that offset with a 265/35. most likely you want 245/40 tires though. i run 225/40
Old Nov 7, 2010, 07:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo-B
Shawn is Superk1980 meet is at Waikele Starbucks at 8!
thanks for the info.....is this a DSM/EVO meet or anybody. i talked to shawn on H1 in stop and go traffic. was kind of funny and is this every friday
Old Nov 7, 2010, 08:29 PM
Evolving Member

Ok, thats some crazy offset. ill shoot you a PM. Well the meets were not every Friday, but now i think they are lol. I think we missed 1 friday out of 2 months. And we traded the friday for a Sat Morning. Usually Just an EVO meet but, more poeple like running/rolling with us that dont have evos. Very Chill group, people are free to come out. Im Going to miss the gang forsure.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by EvoVIII808
Ok, thats some crazy offset. ill shoot you a PM. Well the meets were not every Friday, but now i think they are lol. I think we missed 1 friday out of 2 months. And we traded the friday for a Sat Morning. Usually Just an EVO meet but, more poeple like running/rolling with us that dont have evos. Very Chill group, people are free to come out. Im Going to miss the gang forsure.
Yup like a super sexy White GLI. lol
Old Nov 8, 2010, 11:24 PM

Yep we have Evo's and now a few different cars that hang wit us..anyway lets do this friday night @ 8PM weikele starbucks. long weekend so everyone should be out this friday. Maybe we can get 20+ evo's Again if u got a Evo bring it out. any question hit me up @ 808-375-8608 shawn....
Old Nov 9, 2010, 01:29 AM
Evolving Member

February I will be in the island and checking in my new command. Gonna wait until my family gets settled in and I will start coming out with the car. Sometime it will be just be but sometime it will be with my kids if wifey is not out to sea.

Cant wait to get there and meet you all. Its been 3 yrs I havent drove my car lol I wonder if i can still drive a stick hahahha

on the other note will the inspectors give me a problem if I have an aftermarket exh mani?

Last edited by flo2877; Nov 9, 2010 at 02:20 AM.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by flo2877
February I will be in the island and checking in my new command. Gonna wait until my family gets settled in and I will start coming out with the car. Sometime it will be just be but sometime it will be with my kids if wifey is not out to sea.

Cant wait to get there and meet you all. Its been 3 yrs I havent drove my car lol I wonder if i can still drive a stick hahahha

on the other note will the inspectors give me a problem if I have an aftermarket exh mani?
no u shouldn't have a problem getting a safety. family is always welcome to come out on the cruises. we actually did a family day cruise 2 weeks ago and drove around the island for shrimps and ice cream lol. was a good day. ohh and dont worry we drive so much now that u will be an expert on driving your car again
Old Nov 9, 2010, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by superk1980
Yep we have Evo's and now a few different cars that hang wit us..anyway lets do this friday night @ 8PM weikele starbucks. long weekend so everyone should be out this friday. Maybe we can get 20+ evo's Again if u got a Evo bring it out. any question hit me up @ 808-375-8608 shawn....
This cruise should be a blast! A couple weeks back we had I think 16/17 evos out!! So our goal this weekend is to get 20+!! Guys if you have an Evo or know somebody with an Evo then have them come out!! So give Shawn a call or call me @ 912-322-2743. David is gonna be there. For those of you that don't know David is a BMW fanatic, but knows his way around Evos very well. He did my cams last week Monday and I couldn't be happier. He has had his hands in many Evos from Thirds' to mine!! So come out and meet every one and show off your ride!! We try and do weekend day cruises as well and are trying to get a picnic together.

If you own an Evo then you need to be at Waikele Starbucks at 8PM Friday night!! Looking forward to seeing a lot of new faces!!!
Old Nov 10, 2010, 09:19 AM

This cruise should be a blast! A couple weeks back we had I think 16/17 evos out!! So our goal this weekend is to get 20+!! Guys if you have an Evo or know somebody with an Evo then have them come out!! So give Shawn a call or call me @ 912-322-2743. David is gonna be there. For those of you that don't know David is a BMW fanatic, but knows his way around Evos very well. He did my cams last week Monday and I couldn't be happier. He has had his hands in many Evos from Thirds' to mine!! So come out and meet every one and show off your ride!! We try and do weekend day cruises as well and are trying to get a picnic together.

If you own an Evo then you need to be at Waikele Starbucks at 8PM Friday night!! Looking forward to seeing a lot of new faces!!!
David is going to be gimpy on Wednesday and for the next 3-4 weeks. Hes going in to have surgery on his foot. So when you guys see him this weekend wish him luck.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:26 AM

Wish I could make it for a Friday night cruise, but I just never can. The next weekend day-cruise, I'll like to make though.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

He has had his hands in many Evos from Thirds' to mine!!
Have you checked your references with this? Third doesn't let people touch his Evos. Trust me I have known him for ~6 years now. I am pretty confident when I say that I don't think he has touched third's Evo.

Originally Posted by asdf808
David is going to be gimpy on Wednesday and for the next 3-4 weeks. Hes going in to have surgery on his foot. So when you guys see him this weekend wish him luck.
Tell him that Ed said best of luck. I will have to see if I still have his number out here.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by *constant_boost
Have you checked your references with this? Third doesn't let people touch his Evos. Trust me I have known him for ~6 years now. I am pretty confident when I say that I don't think he has touched third's Evo.

Tell him that Ed said best of luck. I will have to see if I still have his number out here.
haha ed you've been gone way to long cause i know a few months back david did third's CAMS so there you go lol
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Wow... Maybe you're right. 11 months is a long time... Mah bad!

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***