Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2011, 07:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyways Brandon you work this friday or next friday? So are we meeting up this week? Sean and I were thinking about putting together a BBQ possibly sometime soon, I don't know if he mentioned it to you but would anyone be down?
We have been toying with the BBQ idea for a long time. Would like to have one before Sean leaves. I do work this Friday so I was thinking we cruise Saturday this week. I haven't made up my mind yet lol!! I have met a lot of new people these past couple weeks and there is a few new faces here on the forums so I would like to get every one together soon. I'll keep every one posted though!
Old Jan 19, 2011, 12:19 PM

I'm not in the military... so it's not everyone.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 08:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ChaosSoldier
Thanks for the reply guys. It's good to know that there are good people in this community. I always thought the Mitsu community here was dead since I never saw it. Doesn't help that I'm townside and I'm assuming everyone (or a lot) are more the west side of the island and other parts that aren't really near town.

I guess for me, I see the Lancer and the Evo as the same car, just in different tiers. I understand that performance-wise, they are both very different "cars", but I think that that's where it begins for guys that have Evos and big egos. They think that their car is superior just because they have a better car starting off. To me both will be one car. That's just how I feel, but I do know that their performance as cars are very much different. I guess it just depends on how you view them.

Is it me, or is everybody here in the military? lol. I mean, I guess because your guys' income can support affording an Evo, it would make sense to see guys from the military with them, but I don't really see anyone else with an Evo. Not that it's bad at all (who doesn't want to have an Evo?), just an observation of mine.
this is kind of funny to me.........you should come to the meet and see my car. its not the norm, i have 18x9.5 rims with 225 width tires and -4 camber all around. its just a different style. and i still come out and cruise and talk to people. give us your number and come out. we have all kinds of cars including a jetta that kicks my ***

and we are all defiantly not in the military
Old Jan 20, 2011, 05:21 PM

Cruise/Meet this Saturday guys. 8PM Waikele Starbucks. Looking forward to seeing a lot of new cars and faces this week so tell al of your Evo friends to stop by!! Any questions PM me or call/text 912-322-2743.

Brandon
Old Jan 20, 2011, 08:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo-B
Cruise/Meet this Saturday guys. 8PM Waikele Starbucks. Looking forward to seeing a lot of new cars and faces this week so tell al of your Evo friends to stop by!! Any questions PM me or call/text 912-322-2743.

Brandon
make sure you send out a text.........like half of us don't even get on the forums anymore. lol
Old Jan 20, 2011, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by stpkenton
make sure you send out a text.........like half of us don't even get on the forums anymore. lol
I always do Sean has yet to give me all his numbers so he should be sending one out too!!
Old Jan 20, 2011, 11:26 PM

I've gotten a couple of texts already for the cruise on saturday... Keep em coming!! Looking forward to seeing all you guys!!
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:23 PM

What time are you rolling out? I've got to pick up someone in Waikiki at 8pm, but would love to still make the cruise/meet (or at least part of it).
Old Jan 21, 2011, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i wont be there. was hoping the meet was tonight. my car is being ghey and its my buddies twins' 5th bday (a reason for us to get trashed).
Old Jan 21, 2011, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by the7thsin
What time are you rolling out? I've got to pick up someone in Waikiki at 8pm, but would love to still make the cruise/meet (or at least part of it).
We typically stay in waikele till 10ish and then head over to the Nex for an hour or so and then go do turns after.... So you have plenty of time to meet up with us some where just text me to find out where we are at. 912-322-2743

On a side note I got quite a few responses so this should be a pretty reasonable turn out!!
Old Jan 21, 2011, 10:44 PM

Saw a pretty sick GG evo 9 i think pass by me today wingless cf trunk and fap-fap plate. +1
Old Jan 24, 2011, 12:16 PM

Sorry. Never made it. The wedding went longer than expected... Hopefully next time.

Question for you guys... So who's the person selling the ATP GT35R kit?

Last edited by the7thsin; Jan 24, 2011 at 01:01 PM.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Takashi02
Saw a pretty sick GG evo 9 i think pass by me today wingless cf trunk and fap-fap plate. +1
LMAO that was me. No more SLO-EVO plates. They are now FAP-FAP. Was that you over near Mc Donalds? I also saw a black evo (only caught really fast glimpse) near 7-11 Ewa this morning. HKS SSQ BOV.

Sorry. Never made it. The wedding went longer than expected... Hopefully next time.

Question for you guys... So who's the person selling the ATP GT35R kit?

IIRC the ATP kit belongs to a Dr down in Honolulu. It is sitting at Sonics right now.

-Ed
Old Jan 24, 2011, 02:16 PM

Nice. I wondered who had the FAP FAP plates since I saw them posted on someone's facebook page. ha ha

Thanks for the info Ed. It sure is tempting...
Old Jan 24, 2011, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

Nice. I wondered who had the FAP FAP plates since I saw them posted on someone's facebook page. ha ha

Thanks for the info Ed. It sure is tempting...
There's a few people I know pondering the trigger pull. When you going to stop by man?! Don't forget, you kind of have to pass my house to get to yours lol.

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***