Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

SCLC archives

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2002, 03:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
phreak,
Man cut your sig down to a minimum (taking up all that space ya freak!)

Anyways, Let's I say I can't make it (quite unsure ) will anyone miss me?

...hmmm get like more women w/ thong bikinis to go and I'm there for sure ....no I'm not talkin to you obsolete!
Old Jun 20, 2002, 07:07 AM

Originally posted by EvoSouL
phreak,
Man cut your sig down to a minimum (taking up all that space ya freak!)

Anyways, Let's I say I can't make it (quite unsure ) will anyone miss me?

...hmmm get like more women w/ thong bikinis to go and I'm there for sure ....no I'm not talkin to you obsolete!
Evo your goin... no excuses woman! I mean hell would you really wanna miss me gettin all the girlz you point out? HA Fo sho! Anywayz playa you need to go, cuz like... you need to buy me some ... oh BTW I just graduated wo0t wo0t!
Old Jun 20, 2002, 10:22 AM
Evolving Member

lol dude you have to go, who else is going to get the house special at 31 flavors?

Link
Old Jun 20, 2002, 02:56 PM
Evolving Member

I will be there. Let you guys see the Road///Race turbo setup and take you guys for some test drives. $5 per person jk

btw...beat a civic with a gsr swap by 1/2 car. his car is pretty fast too the turbo lancer kicks honda ***!!!!
Old Jun 20, 2002, 08:46 PM
Evolving Member

Hey ROCK

Hey ROCK, you should show up, it could give youa chance to meet some of the faces behind the names, plus you could tell us all about Boni's car and such, plz plz plz

If you have time that is =)

Link
Old Jun 20, 2002, 11:09 PM
Evolving Member

hey guys,
hate to bring this up but what's up with the weather lately?

I was planning on a nice, sunny Saturday afternoon, but if this keeps up I'm gonna have to stay home and bust out some old ****

kara wanna join me?

Last edited by EvoSouL; Jun 20, 2002 at 11:14 PM.
Old Jun 21, 2002, 12:28 AM

Originally posted by EvoSouL
hey guys,
hate to bring this up but what's up with the weather lately?

I was planning on a nice, sunny Saturday afternoon, but if this keeps up I'm gonna have to stay home and bust out some old ****

kara wanna join me?
Sorry hommie she only does that with guys who have game (such as myself)...
Link of course he's gonna be there bro he owes me, bring your cam, you could take pix of me gettin rejected by a 24 year old chic!... And someone bring some music too! Maybe we should raid another 31 flavors eh bro?
Evo what the hell do you gotta do Sat. that so important anyways bro?
I'm gonna have to stay home and bust out some old ****
Old Jun 21, 2002, 12:31 AM
Evolving Member

what time are you guys gonna meet tomorrow
Old Jun 21, 2002, 01:52 AM
Evolving Member

im going to try and get there around 1:30, i have a friend that is going, so i have to pick him up too
Sweet, i do hope ROCK shows up, i got a few technical questions that ive been dying to ask him about the IC and turbo setup
anyways
EvoSoul, dude you have to be there, we have to have a civic in the group picture

Link
Old Jun 21, 2002, 02:40 AM
Evolving Member

Aw man thanks, one individual at least likes my civic somewhat

That reminds me last meet we didn't have shots of it due to the uneventful accident (hope he's doing fine).
So let's take some nice shots of it so people here will see how riced up it is

Anyways, if the weather is fair and if I can get my friend's eclipse to go(hope hes not working), I'm making sure boni's car won't steal the show!!!
Old Jun 21, 2002, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

This is just a "cut and paste" from the previous page to serve as a reminder.....

Heres the 411 on the upcoming meet on Saturday June 22. Huntington Beach is the next spot and the time is set at 2:00 pm but you can come earlier if you want. I suggest that people come early around 12:00 so we can secure good parking and a nice spot on the beach. Make sure you come in beach gear with plenty of sun block. Those who are going to attend please reply to this thread so I can take roll. I will provide the grill, some food and drinks etc but due to lack of $$$ I will not be able to provide for everyone. Any help in food, drinks, chips would be greatly appreciated by me and fellow members. For those who don't know where Huntington Beach is here are the directions. Follow only the one that applies to you. If you get lost you can page me 949-721-2556

1) If you are coming from the San Diego direction (south) you will want to take the 405 north and exit Beach blvd. Make sure you take the Beach exit and not the Stanton/Westminster one. If you see Edinger then you are headed in the right direction. Take Beach blvd. all the way down and in about 15 minutes you will see the beach. Hang a right on PCH and you wil see the entrance on the left side. There may be a parking fee so come with some $$$.

2) If you are coming from the Los Angeles direction (north) you will want to take the 405 south and exit Beach blvd. Make sure you take the Beach exit and not the Stanton/Westminster one. If you see Edinger then you are headed in the right direction. Take Beach blvd. all the way down and in about 15 minutes you will see the beach. Hang a right on PCH and you wil see the entrance on the left side. There may be a parking fee so come with some $$$.

heres the link map quest for those who can't read:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...253d&go=1&ct=NA
Old Jun 21, 2002, 01:47 PM

I'll be there ASAP

I've gotta pick up Phreak in Costa Mesa, so it's not very much outta the way.. I went to th ebeach today (Laguna) and got burnt. Boys, offer to put more sunscreen on me every hour! I"m not joking, I can't get any more burnt... hey evo, if it's an insentive to come... you can put the sunscreen on me hehehe

QK
Old Jun 22, 2002, 01:34 PM
Evolving Member

i missed the meet again guys im sorry, i thought i would be able to make it but my friend got his M3 back and he let me drive it.....220hp at the wheels but the clutch is blown to hell, he let me drive it cause hes shipping it to get his turbo put in...damn bastard will beat the evo when he gets it put in.....sorry guys, ill come to one with my car decked out with ralliart next time.
Old Jun 22, 2002, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks to all who came, showed up, and displayed there ride, the pics well be up in a little bit. thoes who didnt show, hey maybe next time

Link

rocks
Old Jun 23, 2002, 11:27 PM

Thumbs up soooo fun!

good times!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: SCLC archives