Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

SCLC archives

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2003, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry guys..
CHANGE OF PLANS!!
I wont be showing up today..
gf insisted, and also this is her last weekend here in the states...so..I'm a caring bf....

you guys have fun!
Old Aug 23, 2003, 06:53 PM

hahaha first one to post about the meet! woohoo! i win i win! o btw it wuz a lot of fun... too bad we didn't have any evos that would run that woulda been tyte, but all u lancers did a great job, great way to represent =)
Old Aug 23, 2003, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

i saw one evo before i left... silver... who was that?
Old Aug 23, 2003, 09:04 PM

Ok... I am really really lame. As much as I was looking forward to this, I get online just now to get directions to the speedway and find out what time everything is starting. I'm thinking this thing is going off on Sunday. But NOOOO!!! It was today. And now I am really lame for not making it, which sucks. Anwyay, I hope everybody had a great time today and there was some good racing to be had. Any mishaps?
Old Aug 23, 2003, 10:58 PM
Evolving Member

hey

hey everyone had a great time today, it was great meeting all of you. now its time to make the roadrace shopping list. My car needs work to those of you i raced you all did great and to all the lancers that were out there you all represented our lancers to the fullest. My best time of the day was an 18.05 i know I need alot of work. Roadrace here I come.
Have a great night everyone im sure ill talk to some of you soon.
Ryan
Old Aug 23, 2003, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

Cool

Ugh! Just got home 20 min ago, hour and 35 min to get back to S.D. It's 12:15am now, and I look like a lobster, Vince knows what I mean! Had a blast, lots of good racing, and learned a few things along with Boe.
Old Aug 24, 2003, 12:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by DragonLancer
hahaha first one to post about the meet! woohoo! i win i win! o btw it wuz a lot of fun... too bad we didn't have any evos that would run that woulda been tyte, but all u lancers did a great job, great way to represent =)
We ran, Vince knew we were there, we just couldn't find parking next to you guys... vtec1 ran a 13.3, Coolguy ran 14.1, and Gary (who's nick I can't remember) ran a 13.7
Old Aug 24, 2003, 12:45 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah guys it was really fun out in Fontucky. Had some great runs and now I just want to spend all my money on a turbo or a bunch of other things. Best run of the day was 17.7 for me and I didnt think that was too bad for having just exhaust on my car. I think the best match-up had to have been Sid vs the Camaro that blew up. Good times, good times. Well hope I get to here from yall soon. Can't wait until the next meet. By the way did anyone really get any pics? Didnt see too many taken. Anywayz thanks again for everything peeps.
Chris
Old Aug 24, 2003, 01:00 AM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by tunaman
Ok... I am really really lame. As much as I was looking forward to this, I get online just now to get directions to the speedway and find out what time everything is starting. I'm thinking this thing is going off on Sunday. But NOOOO!!! It was today. And now I am really lame for not making it, which sucks. Anwyay, I hope everybody had a great time today and there was some good racing to be had. Any mishaps?
I was wondering, because it's not like you to say you'll be there and then not show. Oh well, hope to see you at the beach camping trip!

And yeah, I'm usually taking some pics, but my camera got killed in the boat incident and Karlen wasn't feeling too good. FastMitsu got some great pics at Hooters, though! And yeah, 12:45 eh? It's almost 2am and I just got home, work in 6 hours

BTW, my top ET was 17.268 @ 79.52 which means more engine mods.
Old Aug 24, 2003, 01:18 AM
Evolving Member

had a blast today, got a little burned both on and off the track. lol. =) ran a 17.34 @ 80.10, so i was kinda happy i guess. next time it will be faster. ..just not too sure which route im taking to get it there.

thanks to all who participated and made this meet awesome.
Old Aug 24, 2003, 01:22 AM

only one advice... dont ever eat the food there... it looks and taste good but oh... just wait...

all in all, the meet was koo... was way to hot thats for one thing and it was disappointing to not see any good runs while i was there before the poison...
Old Aug 24, 2003, 02:59 AM
Evolved Member

pix?

post 'em here!!
Old Aug 24, 2003, 07:23 AM

Had a kick *** time, lots of fun, good seeing a few new faces and one old one a few of us had not seen since last year... well better late than never... all i know is imma need a new clutch soon... mine was smelling kinda toasty after a few runs... anywho... my face is all burnt, but it was well worth it... see you alls laters
Old Aug 24, 2003, 08:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
We also had fun. Great to see everyone and we made quite a showing with the number of guys /gals there. ALso there were some good match ups which made it fun too! Thanks to everyone that helped organize this event!

My scooter prolly would have broke in to the 20s but they wouldn't let me run it in my shorts!

ROAD/RACE

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/
Old Aug 24, 2003, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by apexlancer821
only one advice... dont ever eat the food there... it looks and taste good but oh... just wait...

all in all, the meet was koo... was way to hot thats for one thing and it was disappointing to not see any good runs while i was there before the poison...
apexlancer821 - so are you going to sue them for $20,000?

I'm still pissed about how I botched all my launchs but hey it was a fun day. At times the wait for the next race was frustrating, but watching that diesel pickup run 12's was awsome. There were some suprisingly fast cars and then some suprisingly slow ones... Like me, oh well, goes to show how the driver makes a difference. Right Ben, you and me next time.... Your going down! BTW It was cool seeing all the usual's and meeting all the new people!!! As for that Camero trying to make me look bad... he got what he deserved! Don't F@#$ with the Lancers!!

Best Run I got was 17.2@79.??

Quick Reply: SCLC archives