Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

SCLC archives

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2002, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not sure if I can come

yay!!! I can go! my parents weren't gonna let me cause it was kinda "family day" screw family! the so cal lancer club is my family!!! hahahahahahaha anyways, i'll be there for a bit! look forward to seeing all you guys... people... come up and say hi to me, I have long brown hair... prolly the only girl there. yellow OZ... come up and say hi! don't be shy!!!! Alec: bring Mimi! She's adorable!!!! and I didnt' know that we shared the common intrest of hot chicks? I didn't know I liked em... I mean, I am one and all... but... hahahahaha jk

Much Love
QK

Last edited by suyfergirl; May 24, 2002 at 11:08 AM.
Old May 25, 2002, 10:55 AM
Evolving Member

The meet was a good turnout. Thank you to all those who took time out of their busy schedule to show up. I heard that some members got lost on their way so I apologize for the vague directions. From this point on I will provide more detailed instructions for upcoming events. The next meeting is slated for sometime next month so keep an eye on this thread for updates. time to go smoke.....
Old May 25, 2002, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

werd
Old May 25, 2002, 01:24 PM

it's J!

yo, it be J... actually it's kara, trying to be J... I'm on the phone iwth him, and he's telling me what to type... so here we go...

That was the longest lancer meeting in the world going on about 6 hours... or 4... one of those, I dunno. anyways, kara is a cutie, don't you think so jonny? Jonny, maybe you're right, only time will tell... ummmm, I dunno what to say, okay, I'm done. Kara stop typing! Oh, sorry! haha he said he's gonna stop talking, but he still is talking, he just said "are you still typing this? stop! Kara, come to bed with me! I'm naked, I want you I need you oh baby oh baby, I think about your hot body all night long, I have these huge wet dreams about you and your sexyness..." okay, well I added a little to the end of that... but hahahaha jk.. that was fun!

QK
and
J
Old May 25, 2002, 01:38 PM
Evolving Member

ya thanks for setting up the meet, it was a blast
glad to have been part of it, defently worth the 2hr drive

count me in on the next one!

Link
Old May 25, 2002, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

ya, its cool, but i got lost, i feel like an idiot....i looked around for like a half hour and then just went to a free thrice concert.....I took a right off 405 south onto bristol and forgot what to do after that.....oh well....

next time guys, ill be there......if you like punk music, dl THRICE - deadbolt, i know the guys in the band and they are one of the best bands ive ever heard, seriously, just DL and listen......
Old May 25, 2002, 01:55 PM
Evolving Member

Re: it's J!

Originally posted by phreaksh0w
yo, it be J... actually it's kara, trying to be J... I'm on the phone iwth him, and he's telling me what to type... so here we go...

That was the longest lancer meeting in the world going on about 6 hours... or 4... one of those, I dunno. anyways, kara is a cutie, don't you think so jonny? Jonny, maybe you're right, only time will tell... ummmm, I dunno what to say, okay, I'm done. Kara stop typing! Oh, sorry! haha he said he's gonna stop talking, but he still is talking, he just said "are you still typing this? stop! Kara, come to bed with me! I'm naked, I want you I need you oh baby oh baby, I think about your hot body all night long, I have these huge wet dreams about you and your sexyness..." okay, well I added a little to the end of that... but hahahaha jk.. that was fun!
QK
and
J
OMG!!! AHAHA
Hell ya Kara's cute, shoot if she wasn't taken I woulda.........

Hey J I wish I was in your "Hot Seat"
Old May 25, 2002, 02:11 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up It was cool ...had fun, all you others missed out!

Originally posted by plastikpyro
The meet was a good turnout. Thank you to all those who took time out of their busy schedule to show up. I heard that some members got lost on their way so I apologize for the vague directions. From this point on I will provide more detailed instructions for upcoming events. The next meeting is slated for sometime next month so keep an eye on this thread for updates. time to go smoke.....
Hey Plastikpyro (Richard), thank you for setting up everything, nice idea and great job providing.

Ralliart, sorry to hear that you went the wrong way (I'm sure a few others got lost too )...next time Plastik will try to post BETTER directions when he's AWAKE on the keyboard!! (and leave a contact number, hint hint*)

Hey what about like a beach BBQ and bonfire next time....somewhere off PCH....

Orbisan, you missed out on the later "incident" boyeeeee... btw, killer custom "exhaust outlet" (no pun intended ) ...post here more often man, don't let your incident get you down!

Old May 25, 2002, 02:15 PM
Evolving Member

ya thanks evosoul, im mad i missed it but next time, i say we have a meeting at the beach at maybe huntington State Beach.....lots of parking, firepits for BBQ and a nice beach....but ya, meeting, next time, me, there....
Old May 25, 2002, 02:24 PM
Evolving Member

i'll be at the next one

was kinda today and right now actually

boni stays pimpin
Old May 26, 2002, 01:11 AM
Evolved Member

dat stuff was fun.. ^_^............ lets do it again.. without the whole finale thing though... but still it was all good. now we all have faces behind our names. woot woot. i am down to cruise.
Old May 26, 2002, 01:57 AM
Evolving Member

Yea that was sad what happened at the end of the meeting. I seriously hope everything turns out okay for Eddie and that he can make the next meeting. I think it was cool how everyone pulled together and hung around until everything was taken care of.
Old May 26, 2002, 02:02 AM
Evolving Member

wait wait wait......what happened at the ened of the meet? someone wanna fill me in....Kara...IM me and tell me when you get this message.
Old May 26, 2002, 03:12 AM

If yall are having another meeting count me in!!! (of course Kara is just gonna have me tag along!) But i had fun no doubt. I didn't get fired my manager just thought it was funny is every one alright from that phreak crash?

...Why isn't there any subaru smiley's on this forum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?
Old May 26, 2002, 03:14 AM

hahaha sorry Alec

yeah, jeez, you missed out, wasn't that big of a deal though.

Queen Kara

Last edited by suyfergirl; May 26, 2002 at 03:20 AM.

Quick Reply: SCLC archives