Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

SCLC archives

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2002, 10:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down um my e-mail link broke....

hey guys whutup

just had to post cuz my e-mail link to this thread got disconnected (okay which moderator did it?? )

anyways, in case it doesn't work, plastikpyro or link, call me up for the next one....hopefully by then my buddy hasnt sold his eclipse so y'all can check it out next meet.

LATEZ
Old Jun 2, 2002, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

hey magic moutian sound coool, im only 30 min away from it
plus we can ride some rides and experence g's that only rollercoasters can provide (sorry evo, hehe)

the beach is still cool too, but if its 2 1/2 hours away im not going to make it, it will be too far for me =(

Link
Old Jun 2, 2002, 11:50 PM

ummm

I like the idea of the beach, sorry link, you're far away, haha sucks for you! just kidding I don't like magic mountain, too scary, I wouldn't go to that meet, I don't like those rides, they make me want to crap my pants. I'm not joking, they scare me so bad. The biggest ride I do is splash mountain at Disneyland!! hahaha. anyways, yeah, I dunno, I HATE magic mountain! heh.

QK
Old Jun 3, 2002, 12:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lets have a beach meet sometime, and i'm down for it
John Chan, blue AE92 soon to be Lan-Evo owner

hey oosoyboy did you went to some carshow in the past ??

Last edited by 4G63_Attack; Jun 3, 2002 at 12:43 AM.
Old Jun 3, 2002, 06:37 AM

beach!!!

NEWPORT BEACH!!!!!
Old Jun 3, 2002, 06:46 AM
Evolving Member

Pat Fowler, Long beach Age 20
Old Jun 3, 2002, 02:05 PM

4g63-attack

yeah i enter some shows im with a team called Hybrid maybe you have seen us ...WWW.TEAMHYBRID.com check us out ....
Old Jun 3, 2002, 02:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey i seen your team and i saw your car couple of times in the shows. you went to little tokyo car like last year but you wasn't in the show right
Old Jun 3, 2002, 02:24 PM

well, i didint exactly mean at magic mountain, but somewhere near it around 30-1 hour away from it, but if its going to be around 2 hours - 3 hours then i cant make it : (

ps.does your lancer have to have mods to go? or can ya go just to check the other ones out?
Old Jun 3, 2002, 10:51 PM

stock is welcome

If your car is stock, don't worry about it, we still love ya, and would like you to join, (I should know, my car is almost all stock, I've got some hoses, and in like a month I'll have intake and strutbar... but that's it so far haha )

QK
Old Jun 3, 2002, 11:05 PM
Evolving Member

Re: 4g63-attack

Originally posted by oosoyboy
yeah i enter some shows im with a team called Hybrid maybe you have seen us ...WWW.TEAMHYBRID.com check us out ....
hey oosoyboy,
from the looks on the page link, it seems like you guys died down by 2000, are you guys still active at all? btw, I would join the team only for those hybrid hunnies FO SHO

You guys located in LB? So you've heard of Autobots and ShowCase way back in the hay day?
Old Jun 6, 2002, 09:03 AM

hmm

shouldn't team talks be taken else where? doesn't really have to do w/ the subject of so cal meets..
hey guys, you know how we wanted to take a group picture?? we should take one like this: http://www.lancerforums.com/forums/t3312.html
the very last post... sorry it was too big for me to post the picture, my computer is messed up.

qk of pk we ownz
Old Jun 7, 2002, 04:05 AM
Evolving Member

Sorry guys, I've been so busy with moving and work that I've neglected my duties as founder of SCLC. Anyways, heres the skinny on what to expect. The meeting is still slated for June 22 at 2 PM but the location hasn't been decided yet. When I figure everything out I will post "detailed" directions and info so stay tuned. As far as food and beverages go, please bring some (soda,chips,stuff to cook and optional alcohol etc.). I won't be able to provide this time around because as of now my bank statement reads zero. The Socal Lancer Club decal design is finished and will be shown at the meeting for approval from other members. I also spoke to a t-shirt printer to have shirts made and the pricing is roughly about 9-10 dollars a shirt but all of these topics will be discussed at the meeting. I hope some more new faces show this time around as well as old ones. On a more serious note, keep in mind that all SCLC members represents the club as a whole so you can either make us look good or look bad. So please be thoughtful/intelligent/respectful in your replies in other threads and respect the mods for they are the one who provide us with the bandwidth.

Last edited by plastikpyro; Jun 7, 2002 at 04:13 AM.
Old Jun 7, 2002, 04:12 AM
Evolving Member

Exclamation SIGHTING off 605 merge 405 to 22

I think it was on Wednesday evening.... it was a silverish OZ heading to 22E towards GG, I was trying to see if it was one of ya...
Old Jun 7, 2002, 05:24 AM

ahhh

the 22??? that's a saturday! I have to work! stop by! (I work in newport beach, that'll be my first day, so I kinda have to be there)\\

Quick Reply: SCLC archives