Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

SCLC archives

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2003, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's about time the little kids be rid of. If anyone can say that they put in the time, effort and ends that Richard does into making this club what it is then they should say something. I know I do not, but I appreciate the fact that Richard does. Not saying that he is the only one who does everything but tell me when everyone was saying let's bring this and bring that for the last meet I saw five persons or set of people bring items for food, myself included and Richard was the one who actually bought the main course. I personally feel Richard is doing a DAMN fine job. This is not high school and this is not a popularity contest as many of the younger folk seem to believe. I fully support how he runs the SCLC. Fact of the matter is so do others. It seems to me the more mature folks of the group seem to have a grasp of what this is all about. My rant for the day. DSM 4 LYF
Old Feb 21, 2003, 11:26 PM

do you guys just want me out or what? dude, if no one wants me there, I'll leave. I don't want to be somewhere I'm not wanted. And "all the young people?" wow, what a rude generalization, if you were talking about me, say it, don't go offend other people beacuse you don't like me. Just say the word, and you'll never see me at an SCLC meet again.
Old Feb 21, 2003, 11:44 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All should be invided as for running a club a leader needs to lead in ways others only wish they could. At the last meet there was a lot of confusion when it came to taking the pictures. Where was the leader then. Seemed like no one stepped forward and said you here, you there, and included EVERYONE! Not knocking Plastik or Suyfer... just saying that there seems to be a lack of leading when needed and an argument about leading when it doesn't matter. On the forum let people talk and work things out. At the meet take the lead and get things done. When it is time for food/drink then loosen up!
Old Feb 22, 2003, 04:49 PM
Evolving Member

i wonder who was directing the group pic? I was busy helping Hector clean up the barbque and witness the chaos from afar. it didn't look very organized at all.
Old Feb 22, 2003, 04:50 PM
Evolving Member

how it's suppose to look when done corectly!
Old Feb 22, 2003, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Ok i see it
Old Feb 22, 2003, 10:36 PM
In Timeout

coo
Old Feb 22, 2003, 10:50 PM

hey richard, you were there w/ us setting up the cars... yours is in it... look at Carlos's pictures (score) in his little folder... the ones called fancy shots, or something, your car is in that... how can you say you were watching from afar?
Old Feb 22, 2003, 11:21 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by deltron79
It's about time the little kids be rid of. If anyone can say that they put in the time, effort and ends that Richard does into making this club what it is then they should say something. I know I do not, but I appreciate the fact that Richard does. Not saying that he is the only one who does everything but tell me when everyone was saying let's bring this and bring that for the last meet I saw five persons or set of people bring items for food, myself included and Richard was the one who actually bought the main course. I personally feel Richard is doing a DAMN fine job. This is not high school and this is not a popularity contest as many of the younger folk seem to believe. I fully support how he runs the SCLC. Fact of the matter is so do others. It seems to me the more mature folks of the group seem to have a grasp of what this is all about. My rant for the day. DSM 4 LYF
Ok... because of people like you... Im not even gonna come to the next SCLC meeting. If you are gonna blame the "young people" for being those who ruin the club, then I wont come because I happen to be one of those "young people". I in no way thought this was a popularity contest... its about sharing our similarities (owning lancers) as well as our differences (the wide assortment of mods done to the Lancer). Although I enjoyed the first meeting I went to... I won't be attending any future SCLC meetings. Thanks to all you "young people" haters.
Old Feb 22, 2003, 11:38 PM
Evolving Member

WHOA whoa Iamkar, its not about the "young people" , i think he's speaking of mentality," i think and hope", it has more do do with mental maturity then the age bro , besides i dont think it was a direct attack on you, Hell i liked everyone at the meet, i didnt even know anything went wrong till i logged on the next day, lets Ride fast and play hard , its allllllll good
Old Feb 22, 2003, 11:43 PM
EvoM Guru

Trully well said Rally...Iamkar just go to next and see how it goes. I think there will be a little talk about views and statements that can only be said in person. Then everything will be cleared up and we can all go back to being a club of "Lancer Owners!"
Old Feb 23, 2003, 12:05 AM
Evolved Member

draaaaaaammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Feb 23, 2003, 12:07 AM
Account Disabled

If you guys can get people like Deltron to lay off... ill consider coming

Haters
Old Feb 23, 2003, 12:13 AM
Evolving Member

Kareem, dont hate on Deltron, hes cool and didnt say "hey ImKar you suck"....it wasnt toward you. just relax this will blow over in a couple years

Last edited by KTRLancer02; Feb 23, 2003 at 12:19 AM.
Old Feb 23, 2003, 12:20 AM
Account Disabled

Im not hating Deltron... someone needs to knock some sense into this boy. He is the one who's "hating" all the "young people" for supposedly ruining the club. Im young, im 18 wtf did I do to ruin the club? Ya Karlen, you are right this will blow over in a couple YEARS

Quick Reply: SCLC archives