Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

SCLC archives

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2003, 09:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmm ...
Old Feb 24, 2003, 10:30 PM
Evolved Member

no offense to anyone but this is all really lame. I joined for the same reason as urbanknight. I wanted to see what mods are out there, yes there will be friction between people. The club is too new to still have it all ironed out so I say why not leave it all where it is for now and try to work things out. A rift at the forming of this club (or shortly after) will not help things. We need members and to create 2 groups is not a good idea as there will always be friction between the two. I like everyone and I can see that this is an issue for some people but for the sake of the club let some bit of pride go and let things be. This goes for both parties please dont get me wrong I am not taking a side and saying either is right or wrong just this whole situation is bad PR for the club. So cal needs a club and it needs to be strong.
Old Feb 24, 2003, 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

i agree with urban...i'll leave it at that since most everything has been said....blah.

on the side note CONGRATS to Obsolete! i'll hopefully be seeing your ride around my area? hehe lol dont be surprised if your being chased down by a really slow Lancer hehehe lol pull over its most certainly gonna be me -=o] hehehehe CONGRATS again!
Old Feb 24, 2003, 11:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by DriftRunSir
i agree with urban...i'll leave it at that since most everything has been said....blah.

on the side note CONGRATS to Obsolete! i'll hopefully be seeing your ride around my area? hehe lol dont be surprised if your being chased down by a really slow Lancer hehehe lol pull over its most certainly gonna be me -=o] hehehehe CONGRATS again!
hahaha fo sure.. just honk or something.. start swinging your arms like a mad man or something. to get my attention.... ...
Old Feb 24, 2003, 11:35 PM
Evolving Member

yeh obsolate i might even see you driving around (i drive a yellow lancer) i'll wave you down if i do
Old Feb 24, 2003, 11:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by TO_Lancer
yeh obsolate i might even see you driving around (i drive a yellow lancer) i'll wave you down if i do
I bet so, I have some friends in thousand oaks, newbury park, and moorpark and i know once i get this i will be driving everywhere. specially to **** off the cops in T.O.. they are the worst in cali. i bet you know what i mean.
Old Feb 25, 2003, 12:01 AM

welp, this looks like it FOR sure is my last post on the SCLC board... I'll still have to be around, cause I'm still gonna moderate it... To all of you who gave me a chance and got to know me, I'm greatful for the new friends I made. As for the few of you who never gave me a chance... my door is always open, and I'm always willing to make a new friend, even if we don't get to chill at SCLC stuff, IM me sometime if you ever want to find out who I really am...

-Kara
Old Feb 25, 2003, 12:41 AM
Evolving Member

i know im quiet, but i gotta say something, you all are getting out of hand. kara- you could have at least let the people running the meet at the park know that you were leaving and taking people with you. richard- even though that kara left you should still show some respect. everyone- IMO, the reason why i drove usually 1 1/2 to go to a lancer meet was to meet people, old people, young people, white people, black people, EVERYONE who was interested in the Lancer i was wanting to meet. unfortunally if everyone is going to hate on everyone else then what would be the point of lancer meets? im not trying to "flame" or "hate" i just want to have a great time with other lancer owners and if no one can get along then unfortunally i will not be attending another meet. thats all i have to say.

Link
Old Feb 25, 2003, 12:58 AM
Evolved Member

Amen. Link.. I do follow what you say. I mean I met you before anyone and honestly you are one of my good car friend's... I am trying not to post ***** but I want to answer back people, with what I feel. I don't know what the meaning of SCLC is becoming or what it is, exactly and I know I don't take a big role in the club as forth, but from the first actual meet and representing for socal at calslam i do have to say that those times were most enjoyable. I seen it as a group of "friends" getting together just to have fun. My life other than that is very mundane, I don't do much because I have college full time and work full time which takes up every hour of the week like most people. So when I do pull time together to do stuff like this it means a lot to me. In a way I doubt I will be going to any meets because of the current situation and I don't like to be in uncomfortable. I will go to calslam 2 to represent sclc, if i am allowed that title, or just represent the present the socal lancers none the less, because i did enjoy everyone that came from socal and nocal. booyah, urban, ktrlancer, visual kei, trance, uranium, rhyzin, link, supergto, 1dvsoz, and everyone else sorry for not remembering your handles... ..
Old Feb 25, 2003, 01:17 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by urbanknight

Point blank, I do not want to participate in a club that is run by snap decisions and manipulated votes without any solid reasons to speak for. I came to this club to see first hand which mods work and which don't and maybe make some new friends along the way. The Forums members and vendors such as RRM are doing a good job of that for me, without all the drama and BS. My future participation with the SCLC is uncertain at the moment.

Sorry for ranting, I couldn't hold my peace anymore.
Amen to that Brian. Even though I only attended 1 meeting and dont know u all that well, I really dont like the way Kara is being treated. Because you guys have exiled Kara from SCLC, I will stand by her side and not attend any more meets. Sorry guys, but you guys coulda gave Kara a 2nd chance, and all could have been well... but you guys had to do this the hard way.
Old Feb 25, 2003, 01:21 AM
Evolving Member

Um, I'm with you Link, so...

Can't we start something simple... doesn't have to be a club... just a meet?. Like the 1st Sunday of each month at the Irvine Spectrum parking lot, south end @12:30.?? Those that can make cool.... got to work, study or whatever thats cool too. That way everyone knows where its at... same time, same place, every month. ?? I don't know maybe its more complicated than it sounds. Anyone down for this?
Old Feb 25, 2003, 01:39 AM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Devoted: TO_lancer is still hosting the canyon runs, meeting 2pm Sunday March 2nd at Neptune's Net in Malibu. All are welcome, and don't worry, we're willing to drive down to Irvine and other places sometimes too.
Old Feb 25, 2003, 01:54 AM
Account Disabled

I know this is sorta off topic, but... Brian, come online (AIM). I wanna ask you some questions about those canyon runs.
Old Feb 25, 2003, 01:56 AM
Evolving Member

well how about this for a start....im not taking sides here at all....but im going by waht i was told

if any of u guys feel like goin clubbin or what the fu** not....thats fine.....but do it AFTER....as for leavin durin a meet w/out lettin ppl kno.....thats messed up...i dont care who u are, theres no need for it. IF u wanna bounce, let ppl kno whassup. Some ppl are there for the meet, to MEET people, talk, see their rides, make friends, not to go out clubbin, cuz we can do that any other f'n night we want. Thats the point of these damn meets. MEET people. No need to mess things up, and bring hatred and what not up in this. Now look, i havent been to the past 3 meets, cuz i havent been able to get the days off, and last one i got bronchitis. Also, these meets gotta change around diff places, this time, more up towards us ppl in the Valley. All the meets have been like an hour - hour 1/2 away for us. Switch it up a bit. Now look, as for Kara stayin or what not, im not part of htat decision, nor is anybody else. How it SHOULD work is like this. We've had plenty good points broughten up. Kara, i hear you're tryin to take over and say u started SCLC. Now we all kno Richard did; subject closed. As for leavin the meet w/ other people not lettin ne one know, that was messed up as well. But look, everyone here should be mature enough to realize that People FU**, UP. **** happens, ppl make mistakes, whatever. If she can be mature enough to apologize, I see that there be NO reason that she shoudlnt be kept in SCLC. IF she does, then subject dropped. Let it slide, and let htings be brought back to how it USED to be, when **** was fun, and ppl were coo with everyone. No more of this holdin grudge against other people BS. If you're some1 who's gonna act up towarsd others, then get the hell away from here, cuz thats not why we're here. As previously stated, we're here to have fun, meet ppl, share our rides, and most importantly, become friends w/ one another. So Kara, as i said, i got NOTHIN against you, i wasnt there, i got NO say in this...But I STRICTLY believe that if you can apologize, and take up the fact that you're just a part of htis as the rest of us, then u kno what, show the fu** up and have fun I hope i didnt **** anybody off, as for that wasnt my intention. I hope everyone can realize that i only took the time to reply here to straighten **** up, & to get things back on track. All we gotta do is come to our senses, and acknowledge the fact that we're all here for fun. Everyone, keep 'n it. And for me...

I'm Out, Latez
Old Feb 25, 2003, 02:08 AM
Evolving Member

and ppl......PLEASE, god damnt please.......if i got any INCORRECT or unfed information that I must kno / need to correct, please let my *** know, and dont yell at me....or ill get pissed off, cuz as i said earlier, i aint here to hate on ANYBODY.....simply stating......that as MATURE people out in this world, we must realize that apologizes must be accepted, and be accounted for. So, if i've got any wrong info, juss let me kno, dont yell at my ***, AIGHT?! Thank you

Quick Reply: SCLC archives