Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

SCLC archives

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2003, 02:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and ppl......PLEASE, god damnt please.......if i got any INCORRECT or unfed information that I must kno / need to correct, please let my *** know, and dont yell at me....or ill get pissed off, cuz as i said earlier, i aint here to hate on ANYBODY.....simply stating......that as MATURE people out in this world, we must realize that apologizes must be accepted, and be accounted for. So, if i've got any wrong info, juss let me kno, dont yell at my ***, AIGHT?! Thank you
Old Feb 25, 2003, 02:09 AM
Evolving Member

whoops....my bad, didnt mean for that to happen
Old Feb 25, 2003, 03:10 AM
Evolving Member

Ok you alll have to get you marbles straight. This problem can be fixed very quickly. All we have to do is go to the next meet or set up a place before the meet to choose who does what. Just start from scratch keeping richard as the ceo of the club and kara as the president. any othe oppings such as whos in charge of not can be picked in this meet. Like Richard and kara said this club has to become a club and not just a meeting. You all are right about one thing and i mean everybody. That is: that this club is to young so why not help it evolve. Come every club has some sort of order what this club needs is to be cleaned from the inside out. As far as i know theres some corruption on who owns what about the club. Now although my name say rookie or new member i have experience about putting stuff together. Ive been in charge of major coporate gatherings so i do have some say about this club. Also i can be of some help to this club only if it get serious. I can be a sponsor for the club only if it settles down and is recognised as a club. ok saying that everyone who has voiced an opinion is correct to a certain extent. well if anybody has any ideas or opinions voiced them so this club can finaly evolve. And im not putting anybody down you understand that Richard.
Old Feb 25, 2003, 11:06 AM
Evolved Member

i just think a solid structure needs to be laid down. This includes like Charles1 said, who does what so that people dont feel like they are getting their toes stepped on by some one. If it is your job to organize the location and someone else buts in then you can have a beef but if that is never defined and someone does something out of good intentions and you feel they are trying to take your job then you got no room for complaints because there is no structure. I think we all need to take about 10 giant steps back and look at this as a true organization. And the key to a successfull organization (fortunatly isn't good spelling) is structure, leadership and goals.
Old Feb 25, 2003, 11:26 AM
Evolving Member

well said guru we need foundation and a structure who ever is for this please pm so we can all seat down and discuss future plans of sclc. Keeping in mind Richard is the ceo
Old Feb 25, 2003, 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

whens ur next meet? I'd like to know so i can plan when to visit my family and check out some lacers!
Old Feb 25, 2003, 02:33 PM
Evolving Member

i havent really been following any of the posts and ive only read a few of the recent ones, because the marine corps dosnt alot me time to get on the net. but if you all step back and look at what your saying and how you are treating each other, its pretty rediculous. i guess being in the military makes you look at things differently, and prioritize the things that are really important. get over yourselves and who started what and whos in charge and have fun...if thats what you really want to do. i already belong to the biggest dictatorship around, i dont need another one. i hope theres not gonna be a rank structure or anything...just my 2 cents. semper fi
Old Feb 25, 2003, 09:16 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just tell us the meet time Richard. Though i can't recall who you are i obviously recognize that you are the ceo, so to speak. Let everyone know, including me when/where to meet next. Kara comes as well then all this can get put to bed. We can be friends and go on with the SCLC in how it was intended. Nuff said!
Old Feb 26, 2003, 03:49 AM
Evolving Member

Well look who ever is still interested about attending the meets start naming places were to meet.
Old Feb 26, 2003, 05:06 PM
Evolving Member

some where between OC and like Valley area so its closer for all of us(i;m from thousand oaks so like driving to OC takes a while) so lets try and aim for some place nutrual
Old Feb 26, 2003, 07:31 PM
EvoM Guru

I live in SD but LA though 1.5hrs away isn't that bad. Seems nuetral to me for more northern or eastern people as well. My .02! Would love a SD meet though!
Old Feb 26, 2003, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

actually rallywiz suggested that at the last meet that we all cruise to sd and hang out or do something there and i am down with that we just need to come up with a good location and all agree, and have the powers that be agree
Old Feb 26, 2003, 11:27 PM
EvoM Guru

SD meet at Belmont Park, South Mission Beach! Now hows that for a place to meet. There are plenty of parks, cruising streets, and Good peeps in that local! Just a suggestion for here. LA is cool by me though as well. Hell anyplace is cool as long as there are other Lancers there
Old Feb 26, 2003, 11:30 PM

add me to to that list.... orange county here.
Old Feb 27, 2003, 05:33 AM
Val

Kara is a sweetheart

None of you know me here. I am old school. Old school to the point where my member number is a lot lower than most of you. I've been monitoring everything that has been going on this board, and I don't like it. What I don't like is that everyone is hating on Kara. I've read every post by Kara and those directed to Kara, and all you guys do is insult her and belittle her. Although Kara is alot younger than you guys, she's alot more mature in her responses; thus showing you who she really is.

What I am trying to say is Kara is something special. Something that never really occurs in a car club. A person with a great personality who's nice and at the same time beautiful. She gives your car club credibility, because most of you are guys who wouldn't even have the chance to hang with a girl of that caliber because the only thing she has in common with you guys is the love of the Lancer.

Trust me I know. Most of the people in the other car clubs I frequent are worthless guys. Kara you know who's got your back.

Val

Last edited by Val; Feb 27, 2003 at 05:44 AM.

Quick Reply: SCLC archives