Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Lemoore CA Evo owner

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2009, 02:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kamote24
Goodluck man..
thanx man, hope my credit goes through, thats what im really worried about
Old Aug 26, 2009, 10:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hope you get a good deal on it bro.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 12:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jdmdingdong4u
hope you get a good deal on it bro.
aye man are u the one that lives by cecil park, cause theres a evo there with gold rims, pretty sure its u?

Last edited by sonic_evox; Aug 27, 2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 04:58 PM
Evolving Member

*UPdate*

I just got off the phone with the dealership were i was guying to go check out the evo that i wanted and purchse it, if it didnt have no problems of course, and apparenlty they sold it already!!! After they ran my credit and told me that everything checked out perfect and made me an appointment for sunday, im pissed!! why tell me something then do something else, i guess there moral is f**k customers, will just sell it to fisrt come first serve even if we promise it to someone else, sorry guys just wanted to rant a little bit...but what would u do? but at least i get sunday off since i requested it off

Last edited by sonic_evox; Aug 27, 2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 10:34 PM
Evolving Member

yeah thats me...sorry about to hear the car, it wasnt meant to be...when i was looking for my evo...it took many trips to the dealer until they finally gave up and gave me the deal, it was a apex silver evo...but im glad that white one came in the day i was ready to buy...good luck again
Old Aug 28, 2009, 01:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jdmdingdong4u
yeah thats me...sorry about to hear the car, it wasnt meant to be...when i was looking for my evo...it took many trips to the dealer until they finally gave up and gave me the deal, it was a apex silver evo...but im glad that white one came in the day i was ready to buy...good luck again
thanx man, i thought i saw u today, first by starbucks and then by the railroad on cecil, not sure if it was u tho

Edit: nevermind, it was an evo 8, and u got a 9

Last edited by sonic_evox; Aug 28, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2009, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

i was in that area yesterday buying food before work
Old Aug 29, 2009, 08:29 AM
Evolving Member

Wink

Originally Posted by lankid23
*UPdate*

I just got off the phone with the dealership were i was guying to go check out the evo that i wanted and purchse it, if it didnt have no problems of course, and apparenlty they sold it already!!! After they ran my credit and told me that everything checked out perfect and made me an appointment for sunday, im pissed!! why tell me something then do something else, i guess there moral is f**k customers, will just sell it to fisrt come first serve even if we promise it to someone else, sorry guys just wanted to rant a little bit...but what would u do? but at least i get sunday off since i requested it off
Sorry to hear that man.. It took two weeks to get my evo... I was driving an 07 STI for 5 days and the dealership took it back because they can't get me a loan so I looked around and I saw WW Evo X and checked it out. I got approved but they have to wait for the bank final decision so they took them almost a week to wait for that.. I almost gave up but the dealer called me and said pick up the car...
Old Aug 29, 2009, 02:54 PM

I have a 2008 EVO X and I am stationed on base in Lemoore CA. I believe I am the only one so far that has the X. It's Rally Red with Domokun on the left side bumber. I do see several EVO's on base I talked to only two people who drive EVO's. For meets I'm not really sure. I remember seeing some cars show up in Fresno in the Target parking lot on Black Stone. But that was months ago. For things to do for you EVO in this area, it's going to be in the bay area. I once had my STi tuned by GST Motorsports in Hayward. They do good work. hope that helps you.
Old Aug 29, 2009, 05:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kamote24
Sorry to hear that man.. It took two weeks to get my evo... I was driving an 07 STI for 5 days and the dealership took it back because they can't get me a loan so I looked around and I saw WW Evo X and checked it out. I got approved but they have to wait for the bank final decision so they took them almost a week to wait for that.. I almost gave up but the dealer called me and said pick up the car...
yeah man that suxed, but at least u got ur evo but i think ima have to go through the same thing cause my credit aint as good as i thought, might need my parents to co sign, if not just under their name not mine, it'll still be my evo tho
Old Aug 29, 2009, 07:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Hate_Times_Nine
I have a 2008 EVO X and I am stationed on base in Lemoore CA. I believe I am the only one so far that has the X. It's Rally Red with Domokun on the left side bumber. I do see several EVO's on base I talked to only two people who drive EVO's. For meets I'm not really sure. I remember seeing some cars show up in Fresno in the Target parking lot on Black Stone. But that was months ago. For things to do for you EVO in this area, it's going to be in the bay area. I once had my STi tuned by GST Motorsports in Hayward. They do good work. hope that helps you.
What command are you with? I hope I will get my orders this coming Sept and I am going to 125.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

Finally got my orders guys... Going to school in Lemoore 12 October... See you guys..